KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Learner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Learner
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

"As well as I ever do..." Rianna grumbles.

"What today?"

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Mind tricks," Myraline states. "I have brought in a civilian for you to hone your abilities on. Gather your things and we'll meet him."

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, great...what abilities?" Rianna mutters, going back into her room.

Once she's dressed and everything she will go back out to meet Myraline.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:14 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Precisely. Manipulation of the Force requires practice. You have shown promise with kinetic abilities, what with learning to throw your lightsaber accurately. Practice is all you need, and I'm certain that you will find this more useful than anything you will learn in texts."

Myraline leads you to the front of the Temple, where the great steps are walked by Jedi and civilian allies alike, going about their business as usual. She closes her eyes briefly, then opens them and begins walking down the steps.

"Follow me," she says.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Where are we going?" Rianna asks, following Myraline out of the Temple.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Not far..." Myraline says. Suddenly, she raises a hand and there is a distinct cracking noise somewhere to your right. A man wearing a leather jacket and black pants jerks his head to see what the noise was, and Myraline sneaks up on his left side and taps his shoulder. He jumps.

"Myraline!" he yelps. "I TOLD you not to do that to me..."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist," Myraline says. "And it has shown my Padawan the usefulness of Mind Tricks. Rianna, I would like you to meet Quinn, an impressive pilot and long-time friend of the Jedi Order. Quinn, this is my apprentice, Rianna Xi."

"Pleased to meet ya," Quinn says, fixing his combed-back sandy brown hair. He has the stump of a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth. "So, Myraline, did you need me for anything else or can I go?"

"Of course I do!" Myraline says. Quinn smiles.

"I know, just messin'. So, champ, how old are ya?" he asks you.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:37 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I already know that mind tricks can be useful, though that was funny..." Rianna says to Myraline, before replying to Quinn. "And I'm sixteen."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:43 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Really? I'd've thought you were at least eighteen, but that's just me. Ever have an interest in flying starfighters?"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

"No, I'm just tall...and I don't think I've ever really given it much thought. Though I'm sure Myraline would point out that unless it involves a lightsaber I've not given it much thought."

Last edited by Peach on Jul 2nd, 2008 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 04:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Quinn shakes his head.

"A lost cause, Myraline," Quinn says. "You should give up now. She'll never be a pilot."

Myraline slaps him on the shoulder. "Not funny, Quinn."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:00 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna just looks at the two of them.

"Master?"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Quinn thinks that the ability to pilot should be a requirement for all Jedi Knights," Myraline says. "But it is not something that everyone can do. Unlike your studies, piloting just requires a certain... knack. It is hard to explain, but it comes naturally to Quinn just as fencing does to you."

"And proud of it," Quinn says.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:14 AM
Peach
mordrem

"So I'd likely not be any good at it...which is fine." Rianna replies.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Suit yourself," Quinn says. "Just remember me when you're surrounded by pirates..."

"Anyways, Quinn, remember why I asked you here," Myraline says, gesturing back toward the Temple. "Rianna required a civilian subject to test her abilities upon..."

"Figures," Quinn says. "Is it going to hurt?"

"I should hope not."

"Splendid."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I'm not very good at that sort of thing...at least nothing will happen if I inevitably mess up." Rianna says, not very happy with this.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 05:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Positive about that?" Quinn asks, unconvinced.

As you ascend the stairs, you notice that you are being watched. A figure stands tall and proud near one of the mighty pillars that guard the Temple's entrance, swathed in Jedi robes. The ebony-skinned man has a hand resting on his lightsaber, the other against the pillar. It is Mace Windu, possibly the best Jedi swordsman in the Order.

"Good day, Myraline Kiros," Mace Windu greets, in his usual serious manner. His stern eyes pass from the mentor to the apprentice. "And to you, young Padawan. Rianna, isn't it?"

Myraline bows deeply in respect for the renowned Jedi Master.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jul 3rd, 2008 at 08:06 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 07:58 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Yes, Master Windu." Rianna replies, wondering how long she'd need to practice to be as good as him...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

A very, very, very long time. Master Windu is at least in his mid-forties and has dedicated his life to perfecting lightsaber combat, and has also become a rather remarkable martial artist.

"I have news for you, Myraline," Master Windu says as your mentor rises from her deep bow.

"Yes, Master?"

"You have been requested for an assignment by the Chancellor himself."

"Really? For what does Valorum require my assistance?"

"As I'm sure you've heard, diplomatic issues have arisen between Beseedra and Naboo."

"Of course I have. I take it that Valorum feels I am suited to work on such a mission?"

Windu nods.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will simply watch and listen while they talk, though she's not terribly pleased by the sound of yet another diplomatic mission...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

In a short discussion, Master Windu notifies that he is going to take a shuttle to the Chancellor's office shortly, advising that Myraline and yourself should just come with. Quinn, too, is invited at Myraline's request, as the mission will need a pilot.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 06:22 AM