KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Learner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Learner
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Still feeling it.

"I don't think so," Roch says, unfolding his arms. He reaches into his coat and retrieves the small black box. "You will have to kill me first, but you and I know that it won't happen. Jarko may have betrayed me. My new toy will not..."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 11:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Would Combat Push theoretically be able to knock the box from his hand?

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 11:49 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 12:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, then, Rianna will immediately use Combat Push to try and do so!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 12:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You extend a hand and clench it tightly, intending to tear the control device from Roch's hand... but it does not budge. Your power is overcome by someone with finer control of the Force, fueled by primal instincts...

Myraline has her hand outstretched in a flat palm, staying the object to Roch's hand.

"Oh, you want this?" Roch asks. "I didn't know the Jedi were resorting to thievery. I'm afraid this is mine."

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 4th, 2009 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:41 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I do not believe you have any place to presume to make comments on what is right and wrong," Rianna snaps, trying to hold back her anger at the situation. She will direct a Combat Push at Roch himself this time.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 06:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Again, Myraline counters by overpowering you and holding Roch firmly in place.

"Perhaps not, but such unspoken laws will be rewritten once I have possession of all life in the known Galaxy. It is a glorious future that I have set out to accomplish... but it is one you have no part in."

He presses a switch on his control. Myraline's lightsaber flies to her hand and ignites, the orange blade reflecting off of the metallic growths lining her cheeks. Her eyes are dull and her face expressionless.

"Kill her."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 07:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

And so we move things over to the duel thread...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 07:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Rianna returns to the thread the loser, with Myraline having driven her lightsaber through the Padawan's left shoulder. Unwilling to move for fear of how much damage you could cause to your shoulder, you are pinned to the banquet table. It starts to heat up beneath you, burning the back of your shoulder as the lightsaber melts it.

Roch is clapping profusely.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Roch says between bouts of laughter. "Oh, good form, Jedi. It seems you still have much to learn, but no time to learn it in."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 04:47 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Shut...up..." Rianna manages to say, gritting her teeth from the pain in her shoulder. "Even if I do die here...you're done with. There are more Jedi coming. Masters, not a single Padawan."

Can she sense where her lightsaber is? If so, she'll use the Force to pull it to her.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 04:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

When you try to pull it to you, Myraline overpowers you and takes it for herself. She ignites it and holds it to your throat, glaring at you intensely.

"Excellent!" Roch says. "By the time they arrive the virus will have been released. I am the only person immune to its effects, so they too will become my minions, to serve me as your master does. I thank you for the opportunity to expand upon my personal bodyguard..."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 04:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Already one of your 'experiments' has realized what you really are," Rianna replies quietly, wishing she could back away without injuring herself further. "Myraline's mind is too strong..."

Does she have fine enough control of the Force to attempt deactivating Myraline's lightsaber?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Jarko will be brought under control once I expose what remains of him to the virus," Roch says, confidently. "But I have already proven to you that it can dominate the strongest of minds. If you don't believe me, go ahead, try to get through to her..."

Your robes around where the lightsaber has stuck through you are starting to smoke.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

"You obviously do not know many Jedi..." Rianna replies, though she is getting increasingly nervous and scared about the situation she's in, as well as angry at Roch for causing it.

"Myraline...please, you know this isn't right! We have to fight him!" she says. She'll try to scan Myraline, too.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The mind you sense is far removed from strict yet caring mind of Myraline Kiros. It has been reduced to primitive instinct, instinct manipulated by whatever control Roch has over the virus. Animalistic... and yet cold and harsh, how you would imagine the mind of a droid would feel if you could sense it.

But even with your limited training in reaching out to touch the minds of others... you find something. Something warm and human. Strict yet caring. Motherly. Myraline. While your relationship with your mentor has always been strained at best... you still have that connection.

The techno-virus does not erase the mind and personality, it suppresses them!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:56 PM
Peach
mordrem

Slightly encouraged by the small success, Rianna keeps at it, trying to focus on the unchanged part of Myraline's mind she found.

"He's forced you to try and kill me...if you do that, if you don't stop and instead defeat him, the entire Republic will be doomed...Myraline, please, let me go!"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

She twists her lightsaber into your shoulder deeper while preparing to skewer your other shoulder with your own lightsaber... but something stays her hand. Her eyes, bloodshot and dull, close tightly and you sense anguish as that warm place in her mind suddenly surfaces.

"...Rianna?" she asks. She gasps in terror as she realizes what she is doing and shuts off the lightsabers in her hand. "What have I done?"

Roch's confident sneer turns sour.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:34 PM
Peach
mordrem

"Just stop him...I don't think I can, not now..." Rianna resplies, gasping a bit as the lightsabers are suddenly deactivated and she is able to move again. She moves so that she is sitting up, glaring at Roch.

"You underestimated our powers, Roch. If I could break through that, a Padawan with limited training and strength in the Force...you never stood a chance once we found out."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 10:48 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Roch does not deign himself to reply with words. Instead, his response comes by pressing a button, which causes an electrical shock to course through Myraline's body. She cries out during the brief shock and collapses.

"Obedience through violence, then," Roch says. He draws a pistol from his coat, holding it in one hand and the control device in the other.

Rianna... though you have sustained a painful wound, you are not quite out of things yet. Myraline's blow did give you 30 damage (bringing you to a total of 50) but you can still fight.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 11:52 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will not even bother with recalling her own lightsaber from Myraline, and instead unclips Jeph's and ignites it, advancing on Roch.

"You think that it's that simple?" Rianna asks, wincing slightly at the pain in her shoulder, before attacking him using Combination. Active Dodge against him if needed.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:29 AM