KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Learner

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Learner
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Well, then, Rianna will gather up her things and head off to the hangars.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 13th, 2008 11:37 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Myraline will meet you there.

"Are you ready for the journey ahead, my Padawan?" Myraline asks.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I am." Rianna replies, deciding that she will ask Myraline about her dream later, once they have left Coruscant and on he way to Beseedra.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Good," Myraline says.

She pilots the small airspeeder away from the grand structure of the Jedi Temple, speeding toward the Senatorial district. This takes no time at all as they are basically adjacent to one another. She sets the airspeeder down at the Senatorial landing area, beside a junky space freighter that looks like a small, block-shaped house.

Quinn meets you on the landing pad.

"Mornin', ladies."

"Good morning, Quinn," Myraline responds, looking up at the freighter. "The Last Chance does not seem to have improved at all in appearance..."

Quinn snorts.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:35 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Is that the ship we're going to be taking?" Rianna asks, looking it over.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 11:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Yes m'am," Quinn answers, walking over and patting the rust-brown hull. "She's served me well these many years, no point in changing that."

"I thought you preferred starfighters, Quinn?" Myraline asks.

"Nah... well... that one time..." He sort of scratches his head awkwardly then goes back to fiddling with something on the ship.

Palpatine arrives shortly after, flanked by Senatorial guards in lavish blue uniforms. Today Palpatine is wearing a regal outfit of red, complete with poofy sleeves to fit the Renaissance style of Naboo clothing.

"Ah! My Jedi friends," he greets you as the guards peel off and return to their stations. "I hope this morning finds you well!"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:37 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I am fine, thank you..." Rianna replies, glancing over at Myraline.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Myraline nods. "Are we ready, Senator?"

"Quite! Though I was under the impression we would be taking my Senatorial vessel..."

Quinn sighs. "No offense, Senator, but we're flying into a potential war zone, yeah?"

"Well, I suppose..."

"And your ship has no weapons?"

"That is true..."

"Then I suggest taking this hunk of junk," Quinn says, thumping his hand against the hull again. "Been through a lot, probably would get through this just fine."

Palpatine resigns and moves towards the boarding ramp.

"We all set, ladies?" Quinn asks, closing a hatch on the side and moving toward the ramp himself.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 01:56 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna simply nods in response.

"Master..." she says quietly, as she and Myraline head towards the ramp, "Can I ask you about something, once we are on our way?"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Of course, Rianna," Myraline says.

The Last Chance is a small trader, an Efficient-class starfreighter, which in essence looks like a small building. It has a rusty brown exterior and the interior is not much better, though the 'living room' just underneath the bridge is relatively comfortable. Quinn does not have living quarters available except his own room, which he gives to Senator Palpatine.

You can see it here.

Once everyone is aboard, the Last Chance rumbles and takes off from the Senatorial platforms and zooms off into the skies of Coruscant and beyond.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:26 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna will wait until she and Myraline are alone, as she's still fairly unnerved because of that dream.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

With Quinn piloting and Palpatine deciding to keep to himself in Quinn's quarters, you and Myraline largely have the common room to yourself for the duration of the journey.

Myraline will ask what it is you wanted to talk to her about.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:36 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Last night when I was sleeping, I had a dream...I don't think it was a normal one, but instead one from the Force." Rianna starts to say. She'll then describe it to Myraline.

"It worries me. What could it mean?"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Myraline looks incredibly concerned, for reasons that she will not explain.

"I cannot say, Rianna. Beseedra is a world covered in snow and rock... unlikely to find any jungles there. And... I honestly haven't a clue. I am worried, Rianna. I was unable to divine anything from the Force during my meditations... my view was clouded. But that you have received this disturbing image of the future... well, we shall have to avoid that, shan't we?"

She tries to smile, but it is rather crooked.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 02:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I didn't expect to see anything like that...I never have before." Rianna says, noticing that she's caught Myraline off-guard. "I just...I don't like it. I had hoped you would have had an idea."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 03:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"The future is a difficult thing to understand," Myraline says, "especially when your perception of it comes at random. You have not focussed on that area of your training, and so the Force speaks to you in dreams, rather than through meditation."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 03:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

"I suppose..." Rianna replies unhappily.

"How long will it take us to get to Beseedra?"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 03:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Quinn will have to circle around the Deep Core by taking the Corellian Run and drop off onto Hydian Way as you pass into the Inner Rim, take that into the Expansion Region where the Harrin Trade Corridor will carry you into the Kira System, from which you can put yourself on the Enarc Run which will take you to the edge of the Chommel System where Naboo is and finally at your destination of Beseedra.

That is Myraline's answer as she is trying to expand your galactic knowledge and expects that you should figure it out pretty quickly... but the short answer is a few days.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 06:58 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well, Rianna being typically herself, she'll pay attention to that long enough to figure out how long it should take and then not pay anymore attention to the information.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 01:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Of course!

The journey to Beseedra is uneventful and uninteresting, so we shall skip straight to the part where the Last Chance drops out of hyperspace over a small gray-white globe of a world known as Beseedra.

"There she is," Quinn says "The giant, dirty snowball."

Quinn takes the ship down towards the surface. The majority of the surface is uninhabited by sentient life. The tundras stretch on and on, only interrupted by dark jutting rocks. But soon the freighter zooms into sight of the capital city and primary settlement of Beseedra, fittingly named Beseedad. It is a squat city with low, gunmetal-gray, circular buildings, like a mess of dials and knobs dotting the artificially smoothed surface, interconnected by wires of covered streets and enclosed bridges.

Traffic control hails Quinn and resquests that he land on the outskirts of the city in the public docks, near the single, slightly polluted ocean on Beseedra's surface.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:20 PM