KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What If???

What If???
Started by: shksprtx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I actually have a story in mind, that I keep toying around with. The back story is taken from various media formats, mostly X-Men Evolution. Well, for those of you who don't know, Mesmero in that format was a tattooed, powerful, telepath who knew martial arts and spoke with a middle eastern accent; over all, he was just a much better character than what he is in comics. Well, I always had a "What if" based around him, basically saying "What if Mesmero was the son of Shadow King?"

The story would play out with Shadow King contacting Mesmero from the Astral Plain, telling him to get a body for him ready, and they go on to take over the world.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 07:21 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

What if Superman Prime was warped into the Marvel Universe, instead of the DC one, and found himself on Marvel Earth.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 07:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

i would like to see a Planet Hulk 'What if?' where there is no explosion and hulk stays on planet with his queen and son. brings together all the people of the planet. the have to face something like the annihilation wave lead by Ravenous.

what do ya'll think of that idea?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 08:56 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok then here is a new one. What if MArvel and DC merged and Wonder Woman and the Juggernaut got married.

The comedy gold writes itself I tell ya just ask Raoul. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 30th, 2008 10:45 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

what if lisa acutally asked screech to marry her

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:21 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
What if Superman Prime was warped into the Marvel Universe, instead of the DC one, and found himself on Marvel Earth.

(An honest answer)

Sentry or Hulk FTW

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:14 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Takion
(An honest answer)

Sentry or Hulk FTW

Ahahahaha!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:21 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if Thanos didnt' have any power ups in his quest for power?
What if DS never got the Omega Force?
What if Superman landed under a red sun?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:50 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by fangirl101
What if Thanos didnt' have any power ups in his quest for power?
What if DS never got the Omega Force?
What if Superman landed under a red sun?

Superman already survived being thrown into the Red Sun....twice.

DS would turn into a Thanos

There would be no such thing as Thanos Fanboys.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:54 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Takion
Superman already survived being thrown into the Red Sun....twice.

That wasn't the question. It was asked "What is Superman landed under a red sun."

Meaning on a planet under a red sun. And I'd say it depends heavily upon what planet he landed on. *remembers the elseworlds where Superman landed on Apokalips*

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:54 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What if Peter had realised he needed to let Aunt May go and both Mephisto and Quesada were pricks!

What if Superman Red had returned to being Original Supes and Blue had stayed Superman Blue?

What if Cassie had gotten pregnet that last night she spent with Conner?

What if Kyle hadn't given up being Classic Ion and had started dealing with higher powers?

What if Batman had accepted to be Ra's al Ghul's offer to be his heir?

What if Spawn had continued to be Earth's God after his final battle with God and Satan?

What if Amagram comics had continued as a third comic company independent from Marvel and DC editors?
What kind of unique stories and characters would have eventually developed over the last decade?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 03:45 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

What If Harry Osborn lived (after taking the updated goblin formula)?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:04 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Entity

What if Amagram comics had continued as a third comic company independent from Marvel and DC editors?
What kind of unique stories and characters would have eventually developed over the last decade?

Do you mean Amalgam?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:15 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
Do you mean Amalgam?
yea sorry. I work 3rd shift and was wineding down when I wrote that so I was half asleep.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 08:49 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What if Ozymandias had attempted to recreate the accident that gave Jon his power on himself?

What if that same event had happened to Batman in the DC universe what would Bruce have done with all that power? Or Superman, or any of your favorite heroes?

For that matter I've always wondered why anyone else never tried that? I mean it seemed like the science of it was pretty easy to replicate since it'd be repeated several times before anyway and who wouldn't want a shot at godlike power?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 08:55 PM
Nihilist

What If "civil war"the hulk,thor,dr strange,magneto,apocalypse had been involved

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:03 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Nihilist
What If "civil war"the hulk,thor,dr strange,magneto,apocalypse had been involved
Proregistration would've bearly made if off the ground before getting demolished and that'd been the end of it all.

Or Marvel would've actually had Sentry actually do something impressive and he'd actually lived up to all the hype! eek!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:06 PM
Takion

Originally posted by Entity
What if Spawn had continued to be Earth's God after his final battle with God and Satan?

Spawn would end and a new arc will begin.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 09:47 PM
basilisk

WHAT IF... Doctor Doom perfected his dimensional experiments?

After successful tests Doom perfects his plans, travels into the hell dimension and outwits Mephisto to free his mother's spirit (kind of like he did in Triumph and Torment but much earlier). Before ascending to a higher plane his mother begs him use his life for good.

Doom returns flushed with success and a changed man, and actually becomes friends with Reed Richards.

Later Reed invites Doom to accompany him on the experimental flight (moonshot, stardrive, whatever it is supposed to be these days). Doom, believing in Reed's capabilities, doesn't check the shielding and they are hit by cosmic rays.

All five return to earth with super-powers and form the Fantastic Five...

WHAT IF... Reed Richards and Doctor Doom both got their calculations right to begin with?

After successful tests Doom perfects his plans, travels into the hell dimension and outwits Mephisto to free his mother's spirit (kind of like he did in Triumph and Torment but much earlier).

Doom returns flushed with success and deciding to develop his new powers of magic, as well as finishing college with a reputation as a genius.

Later Reed puts adequate shields on the ship and the foursome return as heroes but without any super powers.

Don't know where this would go after that...

WHAT IF... Jesus not died? (in the Marvel Universe)

Jesus chooses not to die for the sins of man, but instead remains on earth to preach his beliefs, with diminished powers. Earth develops a different form of Christianity but still based on his beliefs and teachings.

As the centuries pass Jesus continues to use his abilities to help man, coming into conflict with beings such as Apocalypse, Selene, and Dracula, and living into the age of Marvels.

He becomes a founding member of the Avengers, even converting Thor to Christianity, and helping protect the world against the rise of a new generation of threats such as Dr. Doom, Magneto, and the Juggernaut, alien invasions, and supernatural incursions into the earthly plane.

Eventually, the star-god Galactus arrives to consume the earth. In the ensuing battle with earth's heroes the Silver Surfer is killed but Galactus cannot be stopped. Finally, rather than see his precious earth destroyed, Jesus chooses to become the new Herald of Galactus, pledging to lead him away from inhabited worlds and down a more peaceful path.
In return earth is spared, and once again Jesus becomes remembered for sacrificing himself for all mankind.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 09:38 AM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

What if Kang was Doctor Doom?

I don't know, it would be pretty out there wouldn't it?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 10:32 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote