KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4: Salvation

Terminator 4: Salvation
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Of course ahnold did a good job. He didnt have to do anything other than look big and imposing and act like a robot.

Great or not, Bale is a much better actor than Ahnold. I think he is better or at least, just as good of an actor as nick stahl. He can definitely carry a movie on his talents.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 04:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Going through an entire movie without smiling or changing your facial expression at all, no matter what the diologue is or what you yourself are going through, is next to impossible for most people to do without some sort of CGI or something. Ahnold's acting is underrated.

Christian Bale isn't bad, he is better then ahnold, but I don't like his face in movies. he always looks uncomfortable in everything he does, like there's something up his ass.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 05:05 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

As if they shot it all live.

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 03:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Going through an entire movie without smiling or changing your facial expression at all, no matter what the diologue is or what you yourself are going through, is next to impossible for most people

no it's not.

How do you think pictures are made these days, son?

and why would you try and down grade Christian bale? He is one of the best actors out there. That man could play anything.

are you taking crazy pills or just drinking to much flouride with your water? cuz i like you, and i dont want to see you go down the wrong path

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:39 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wuv you too... sad

But nah.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 08:55 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
No Arnold? GTFO then.

The Sarah Connor Chronicles was a rather good show, and there was no Arnold in sight. It can be done. T4 should be good, but then the director they have isn't all that... if it's still that one with the shitty name.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 09:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found Sarah Connor Chronicles to be absolute shit, actually. no expression

It was nice when there didn't have to be teen age angst in everything.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 09:58 PM
NemeBro

Sarah Conner cronicles can go blow itself IMO actually.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 10:42 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I miss Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 10:49 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i miss good movie's

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 11:59 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chronicles wasn't that bad! And yeah Linda Hamilton was amazing but it's unrealistic that she could come back and play the role...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 05:14 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Why is everyone using past tense for the Sarah Connor Chronicles? Um...its still on the air.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 10:19 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff1084

This movie will fail without Arnold.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 10:21 PM
moviebuff1084 is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff1084 a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff1084 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by moviebuff1084
This movie will fail without Arnold.
Doubt it. Arnold was terrible, there I said it. He's lucky his part didn't need to actually act.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2008 10:29 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Doubt it. Arnold was terrible, there I said it. He's lucky his part didn't need to actually act.
Try going through an entire day never moving a face muscle except when talking. Seriously.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 07:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

after number 2, terminator sucks so i think ill pass and spend my money on something worth seing no expression

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 01:18 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

I don't get why they didn't just stop at Terminator 2

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 03:21 PM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Why is everyone using past tense for the Sarah Connor Chronicles? Um...its still on the air.

Because it's finished its first original run of series 1 in most places around the world, here in England anyway. Waiting for the second series to start now.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 03:54 PM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Try going through an entire day never moving a face muscle except when talking. Seriously.
Right, because they filmed all of that in one day, and didn't redo shots. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by MildPossession
Because it's finished its first original run of series 1 in most places around the world, here in England anyway. Waiting for the second series to start now.
Right, but either way its still on the air...no need for past tense.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 06:40 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Pretty much an everyday thing for me. Next challenge?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 07:23 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote