KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4: Salvation

Terminator 4: Salvation
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MildPossession

quote:
Right, but either way its still on the air...no need for past tense.

In my country, it's past tense. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 08:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Try going through an entire day never moving a face muscle except when talking. Seriously.

Why do you persist on suggesting that keeping an emotional-less gaze is so hard?

It isn't as though the actor is spending hours on end during a continuous shoot without cracking a smile. The actor is doing hundreds of one to two minute takes.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2008 09:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Losty
Renegade of funk

should of left it at t2

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 03:15 PM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 09:02 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I was going to post this.. I so look forward to this

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Christian Bale was a good choice...I had a geekasm when I saw the trailer

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 10:01 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 09:02 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by steverules
Christian Bale was a good choice...I had a geekasm when I saw the trailer
so did i!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 05:11 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

The world in which the war takes place does not look as "dark" as Cameron depicted it to be in Terminator and T2. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Still can't believe another Terminator movie is coming out after the mess T3 created...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 06:27 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

There's a small rumor that it might be PG-13. They better not ):<

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 04:34 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Originally posted by U Neek
The world in which the war takes place does not look as "dark" as Cameron depicted it to be in Terminator and T2. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Still can't believe another Terminator movie is coming out after the mess T3 created...

That's the first thing I thought. It's kind of weird seeing the resistance and the terminators fighting in the day time, because I'm so used to seeing it happen at night.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 06:50 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Lets hope this new one redeems the franchise

Originally posted by AngryManatee
There's a small rumor that it might be PG-13. They better not ):<

I hope it stays a rumor mad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 07:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Check out when Terminator Salvation hits the big screen near you here.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 07:21 AM
U Neek
Mr

Originally posted by barand1
That's the first thing I thought. It's kind of weird seeing the resistance and the terminators fighting in the day time, because I'm so used to seeing it happen at night.

Thing is though in The Terminator, in the scene where Sarah and Reese escape from the Cop shop and Arnie, after Sarah has attended to Reese's wound Sarah quizzes Reese on the future. He says:

"You stay down by day, but at night you can move around."

So Cameron showing us future war scenes where it's dark is only staying true to the material he has created. Now I'm not saying it looks like Salvation won't be staying true to the first two movies, and I'm not trying to be sceptical. It's just another way of looking at the movie. Cos obviously there has to be daytime...

It will be nice to watch fighting during the day. I suppose fighting at night makes it that little bit more dramatic, what with the dark and all. But I thought the future would have been dark anyways with all the radiation from the fallout of the nukes that Skynet launched.

-U

Last edited by U Neek on Jul 18th, 2008 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 05:51 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Thing is though in The Terminator, in the scene where Sarah and Reese escape from the Cop shop and Arnie, after Sarah has attended to Reese's wound Sarah quizzes Reese on the future. He says:

So Cameron showing us future war scenes where it's dark is only staying true to the material he has created. Now I'm not saying it looks like Salvation won't be staying true to the first two movies, and I'm not trying to be sceptical. It's just another way of looking at the movie. Cos obviously there has to be daytime...

It will be nice to watch fighting during the day. I suppose fighting at night makes it that little bit more dramatic, what with the dark and all. But I thought the future would have been dark anyways with all the radiation from the fallout of the nukes that Skynet launched.

-U

That's what I thought. Maybe they decide to go at night after having no luck in the day time probably shown in Salvation. I would like to see a Terminator film shot mostly at night, giving the film that dark scary feel, which worked so well in T1.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:25 AM
Kazenji

Also it does make sense doing it in daylight don't forget this is at the start of the war not 30 years on from the 3rd movie so yea they're still learning new ways to defeat the machines.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 08:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Yes, very good point. It's the start of the war, no one's going to know what's what, course they'll be out and about during the day.

I hope we see the 600 series model Terminators. I don't know why but ever since we were told about them in The Terminator I've always wanted to see them because of what Reese said:

"The 600-series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy."

You can just imagine them looking like some reject robots from an old Dr Who series...

Just messing with yah barand1!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:57 PM
barand1

Oh haha, well I think the Terminator half way into the trailer (which you can see if you look carefully - there are pics on the web) is a T-600. McG described what they will look like and it fits the description.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 07:00 AM
Kazenji

Seems they're going for Story then action with the 4th one

quote:
McG also says that he and Christian Bale have been entering into extensive collaboration on the story and that they're committing to story over action an encouraging statement, even if it is one used by a lot of directors who, well, clearly don't put story before action. He describes the plot, which takes place during the battle between humans and robots that follows Judgement Day, as "a Prometheus tale really, how creating life creates real responsibility - and if left unchecked, can be our undoing."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:56 PM
U Neek
Mr

That last part seems a bit strange: "...how creating life creates real responsibility - and if left unchecked, can be our undoing."

Wonder what they mean by that...Any ideas guys?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 05:57 PM