KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Admiral Akbar

Is anyone else getting annoyed with the religious angle the series has taken suddenly? They should consider renaming it Sons of Jesus.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 10:59 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abu-Bactr

Come on, its not like the whole gang goes to church every sunday.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2009 09:25 AM
Abu-Bactr is currently offline Click here to Send Abu-Bactr a Private Message Find more posts by Abu-Bactr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

The new season has started, and this hasn't been bumped yet?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 05:12 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

it will be interesting to see how they deal with the tension surrounding both Clay and Jax once the Sons retrieve Abel...

and I want more Happy!...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 03:32 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Season Premire 2nite @10 EST!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2011 11:31 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Was pretty boring.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 7th, 2011 10:52 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Was pretty boring.

Care to elaborate? I thought it was a solid episode. It wasn't mind blowing, but it wasn't dull either.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 12:32 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Care to elaborate? I thought it was a solid episode. It wasn't mind blowing, but it wasn't dull either.
It was pretty boring.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 03:35 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 05:35 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

It was pretty boring.

So in other words your opinion is meaningless.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 11:20 PM
Gustavo Fring
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stopped watching 2 seasons back.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 11:29 PM
Gustavo Fring is currently offline Click here to Send Gustavo Fring a Private Message Find more posts by Gustavo Fring Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Catching up on Sons. I hope the actor who plays Opie gets an emmy nod for the scene where he found [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Piney's corpse. Wow, that was a powerful scene! The character is usually so restrained and measured, I honestly never would have guessed the actor was even capable of delivering a scene like that, which makes it even more powerful.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 06:51 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Opie is Bertier from Remember the Titans.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2011 10:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He was also the paratrooper that had suffered hearing lose in Saving Private Ryan. Though he's much younger and didn't sport the hair/facial-hair of a Wookie.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 08:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Robtard
He was also the paratrooper that had suffered hearing lose in Saving Private Ryan. Though he's much younger and didn't sport the hair/facial-hair of a Wookie.

(please log in to view the image)

It's too bad SOA isn't on HBO where the critics would be all over its nuts, Sons deserves way more recognition then Boredwalk Empire. sad

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 25th, 2011 11:45 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
(please log in to view the image)

It's too bad SOA isn't on HBO where the critics would be all over its nuts, Sons deserves way more recognition then Boredwalk Empire. sad
Jesus Christ, thank you, that show is boring as phuck.

Some people actually think it's better than Breaking Bad...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2011 05:06 AM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

My new favorite show.
Started watching it last Sunday and through work, sleep and other tasks I am almost on Season 3 already. xD

Old Post Nov 27th, 2011 06:13 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Jesus Christ, thank you, that show is boring as phuck.

Some people actually think it's better than Breaking Bad...

confused

Breaking Bad is arguably the best scripted drama of all time, Boredwalk Empire wouldn't even be in the top 10 if we limit the list to just what is currently on the air...

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
My new favorite show.
Started watching it last Sunday and through work, sleep and other tasks I am almost on Season 3 already. xD

Enjoy. Season 4 is the best season so fair IMO.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2011 08:03 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

Breaking Bad is arguably the best scripted drama of all time, Boredwalk Empire wouldn't even be in the top 10 if we limit the list to just what is currently on the air...

Enjoy. Season 4 is the best season so fair IMO.

So I've heard! A couple of my friends at work got me started on it and said things are getting really rowdy in Season 4!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2011 10:04 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Oh man I'm getting excited, last nights episode put all the pieces in place for a great season finale.

I'm thinking that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tara is going to die next week. We all know Jax isn't leaving the Sons and as long as Tara is around I can't think of a reason for him to stay. I can't see Clay getting killed off though... Jaxs and Opie might have to go nomad for next season.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2011 06:30 PM