KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Writers just made a huge tactical error with tonight's episode. Unless this is the last season and they're wrapping it up.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 06:55 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Writers just made a huge tactical error with tonight's episode. Unless this is the last season and they're wrapping it up.
They've already been renewed for another season.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 07:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Then they ****ed the pooch and were caught with doggy doodoo on their peens.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 07:49 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Christ. Season 5 has been on fire. Three great episodes in a row, even though this one broke my heart.

Let's see how much Pope enjoys turning Jax into a "king."

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Sep 26th, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 11:14 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Pope is the best thing to happen to this show, imo.

He is like Dr. Doom.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 06:57 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Mindset
Pope is the best thing to happen to this show, imo.

He is like Dr. Doom.

With all the connections the Sons have they were completely at the mercy of Pope in lock up. It's kind of funny that an Oakland Kingpin is apparently more powerful than the CIA, Cartel and IRA combined.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 07:25 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Guess you've never been to Oakland.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 07:36 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I remember watching a documentary about the Hell's Angels a few years ago that was about some cop that went under cover in the Angels and then got completely turned and corrupted, and in that doc they said the Hell's Angels was the largest criminal empire on earth spanning every continent. You'd think that the Sons being a HA analog would have more power then they do in the show.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 08:02 PM
Mindset

Hells Angels aren't really that powerful.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 08:44 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I don't know man, it was on the History Channel so it's probably right.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2012 08:50 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

How do you mean? By killing off Ope? If so, I think it is important to a show to be willing to have actual consequences throughout the series rather than having the audience assume everybody will be fine until the final season.

Btw, I think I heard they have 2 more seasons. This is season 5, and I thought they have a contract through season 7.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 12:55 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I enjoyed how Jax told the guard that he was being released and there was nothing he could do about it. Then he said he was going to find out who he was and kill him. The look on the guards face was priceless.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 05:44 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Myth
How do you mean? By killing off Ope? If so, I think it is important to a show to be willing to have actual consequences throughout the series rather than having the audience assume everybody will be fine until the final season.

Btw, I think I heard they have 2 more seasons. This is season 5, and I thought they have a contract through season 7.

Yes, he not only was one of the best acted, he was one of the best characters. Poor move. I really hope the show doesn't turn now into Jax becoming like Clay and some lame Clay redemption angle subplot. That would such.

In other SOA related news: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-a...uble-death.html

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 10:46 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

^ Yeah, crazy news. Is it selfish of me to be happy it is somebody who's character is already dead in the show, so it won't effect the storyline?

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2012 12:17 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Venus Van Damme!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 09:34 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Yes, he not only was one of the best acted, he was one of the best characters. Poor move. I really hope the show doesn't turn now into Jax becoming like Clay and some lame Clay redemption angle subplot. That would such.

In other SOA related news: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-sons-of-a...uble-death.html
I dont see Jax becoming Clay, the fact that he was about to sacrifice himself before Opie took his place shows their difference in loyalty and character.

Clay loves himself, Jax loves his brothers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2012 09:56 AM
Mindset

More lying, this will end up well.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2012 07:26 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Guessing Tig's going to end up killing Pope and then dying either then or shortly after.

Does solve the Pope issue without SAMCRO going under.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2012 11:48 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some opening to the new season.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tig drowning a guy in piss and then pissing on his corpse.

The new bad guy being a junkie who rubs himself naked against a mirror

Otto taking it up the arse from a big black guy in jail

And of course...The young boy doing the school shooting

Kurt Sutter is one messed up guy...why would you write that to happen to your own character?...hahaha

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 01:05 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden101
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Otto taking it up the arse from a big black guy in jail

On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy that?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 04:42 AM