KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy
Started by: FlappingMangera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

you think Tully would care if he knew Juice was actually black instead of Puerto?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2014 11:41 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Doubt it, he's probably just anally rape him harder

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

lol. The idea of literally screwing the black man would probably make him inclined to rape him more vigorously.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 12:31 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems like Juice won't get a quick death like Jax promised, Asians got to the prison guards.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2014 09:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well.

I'd hoped Unser would make it to the end. Unfortunately not.

I think Jax has resigned himself to meeting Mr Mayhem. Setting up Chibs to take over.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2014 03:01 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Yeah, Jax knows he's going to bite the bullet. He told Nero to take care of his boys.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 04:22 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Well.

I'd hoped Unser would make it to the end. Unfortunately not.

I think Jax has resigned himself to meeting Mr Mayhem. Setting up Chibs to take over.

Exactly what I told my wife while watching it. He's trading his life so the club can move on without any SOA backlash.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2014 06:03 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems we were right. Copies of the official Sons of Anarchy book were sent out early in error and had a list of all characters who die in each season. check the last name.

Attachment: xsons-of-anarchy-finale-spoiler.jpg.pagespeed.ic.q6t7smc7btjk0jugsat_.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2014 12:07 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha, idiots

Knowing Sutter, the other SOA club presidents will gather together to rape Jax to death as per SOA guidelines

Also seems he did his mother a kindness in a way, she doesn't have to see another of her children die

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 10:36 PM
tkitna

I think Chuckie kills him since he's been working on his bike and told Unser he loved Gemma. He'll go out, just like his old man.

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 9th, 2014 01:06 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

SONS OF ANARCHY just missed perfection with that ending.

Close the series 30 seconds sooner and it would've elevated the whole thing.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 04:52 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Spoiler---

Please someone explain the homeless woman and bread on the highway and crows

Sweetheart

Last edited by Morning_Glory on Dec 10th, 2014 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 05:05 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Spoiler---

Please someone explain the homeless woman and bread on the highway and crows

Sweetheart

Crows= Death and the supernatural

The bread is representative of satisfying hunger, in this case I believe it is the father and sons hunger for SOA but this time it was met.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 05:41 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Ok thank you for the explanation

Old Post Dec 10th, 2014 07:14 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not bad for a series final, not bad at all. Agreed as above, Sutter dragged out the very end a little too long.

Crows in some Native American religions are the ones who ferry the souls of the dead, iirc. So I was guessing that. Edit: Or as simple as a reference to the theme song "Crows flies straight".

The bread and wine was a Jesus reference (Body and Blood of Christ as done at Communion). What Jesus broke with his apostles at the last supper before he died so others may live, just as Jax died so his sons may live. Cheesy, I know.

Homeless woman. No idea. The blanket scene before he kills August has Jax looking like Death.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 11th, 2014 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2014 05:52 PM