KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Wht Force powers in masteries ect do you recommend?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 07:11 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's a lot to read, especially for someone unfamiliar with Ush's Roleplay. And reading is just one thing, understanding and remembering are a whole other thing...I should know, I have problems too no expression

True, I suppose stick out tongue

Ctrl+F for the win.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Mooks are the hordes of inadequate flunkies that try to kill us, but can be lethal in large numbers. Stormtroopers, battle droids, pirates, etc. They usually get taken out pretty damn fast.

Supermooks are slightly less inadequate and take longer to cut down. Destroyer droid, etc.

And then Named Characters, who operate like we do.

Osokans are also supermooks and we hate them. Bardock, you will quickly learn this hatred. Probably the hard way.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Peach
True, I suppose stick out tongue

Ctrl+F for the win.

Osokans are also supermooks and we hate them. Bardock, you will quickly learn this hatred. Probably the hard way.
Xavier has yet to face an Osokan

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:54 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It must be said, in the new system, the average Osokan won't be as dangerous, simply due to the nature of the system.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 08:55 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

GOOD.

Does this mean they're easier to kill?

I have to uphold my record there, you see.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:00 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

What are those Osokans?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pure freaking evil, that's what.

They're basically a race of pig-like beings that are being used to hunt down Dark Siders...they're tough, very hard to kill (they heal themselves), and their weapons suck and are evil.

Put short, we hate them.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:12 PM
Bardock42

Pure freaking evil, that's what.

They're basically a race of pig-like beings that are being used to hunt down Dark Siders...they're tough, very hard to kill (they heal themselves), and their weapons suck and are evil.

Put short, we hate them.

I thought we are the evil ones...damn evil pigs.

Who is hunting us down exactly?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Bureau of Immigration and Undesirables is an organization put together by Chancellor Palpatine in light of a terrible event in Republic space. In the first campaign, years and years ago, the Dark Jedi were trying to secure a Sith artifact for their own use. The Jedi were also trying to secure it, so that it could be destroyed. There was also the third party, the security team of the man who possessed this artifact.

The resulting conflict was a three-way battle between the Jedi Knights and the Malastare police force, the Dark Jedi and their lethal mercenary allies, and another set of Dark Jedi and their security force. It became a massacre in which many people were killed. The result was that the Republic cried out for a more efficient way of hunting down Dark Jedi, as the Jedi were unable to stop us.

Thus the Bureau was formed, recruiting the Osokans as their death squads. They hunt down Dark Jedi and kill them to remove their threat to the Republic... and to Palpatine's rise to power.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Though that's sort of a hidden agenda, really, their front is to catch criminals and keep them from fleeing from a planet.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:24 PM
Bardock42

I take it from a purely rational standpoint they do have reason to take us in.

So we just lay low and try not to die?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:46 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I take it from a purely rational standpoint they do have reason to take us in.

So we just lay low and try not to die?

...Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Except it's not laying low so much as explosively making ourselves noticed on accident and then running like hell.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:49 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by General Kaliero
...Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Except it's not laying low so much as explosively making ourselves noticed on accident and then running like hell.

We are darksiders, man, we don't run like cowards. We tactically and evily reform in a more remote place....evily.

Right?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:50 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

We are darksiders, man, we don't run like cowards. We tactically and evily reform in a more remote place....evily.

Right?
Sure that is what we will go with embarrasment

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:52 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just to make clear, by 'Palpatine' it is important that it is recognised that the Bureau is very much a Sith thing- it is Sidious' creation, not that anyone in-game knows this.

The Bureau officers wear grey unfforms and it is intended to act as the first administrative step towards the later foundation of the Empire. Ostensibly formed because the Republic lacks an agency that trakcs interplanetary criminals (hence 'Immigration and Undesirables'), the Bureau is a cover for Palpatine's Osokan death squads.

Basically, Palpatine is scourging the Galaxy of anyone that could oppose him. His biggest target is the Jedi, but we know how he deals with them. But his first target in his intervening years is simply other Dark Siders. The Osokans are taking them all out (and no, that's not easy as Dark Siders are bvery dangerous, but how they do it has been explored in game)

So whilst yes, indeed, you are all interplanetary criminals (though possibly only potentially) and the Republic does indeed have reason to want you, this is NOT a legit thing; it's a covert assassination plan engineered by the Sith to remove opposition.

The result of which is that Dark Siderds can no longer effectively exist inside the Republlic. Th first major plotline of this campaign was the Dark Siders discovering the Bureau existed (the hard way), and eventually finding a safe base

It's possible you are now the only ones left. As well as giving you antagonists AND limits to your actions (you cannot simply go to the Republic and start killing everyone in sight because the Bureau will show up) it also for continnuity reasons helps us explain why there are all these Darl Siders around in this continuty, but none by the time of the original films- they have all either died or fled the Galaxy forever

The osokans are probably the most hated thing in-game but oddly enough revenge has already been had on them; our Original Trilogy game told the story of how Palpatine eventually disposed of his own killers (they were, after all, too dangerous to keep around in the Empire).

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 26th, 2008 at 10:08 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I was sad when the pigs died sad

BUt happy that they got what was coming to them shifty

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:07 PM
Peach
mordrem

Heh, I wasn't sad.

I was pissed that I didn't get to take out the king pig stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:08 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Heh, I wasn't sad.

I was pissed that I didn't get to take out the king pig stick out tongue
At the time I was mad for other reasons stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:09 PM
Lord Melkor

But Melkor didn`t get Drakkon`s head as a trophy, or Vasilik`s, despite bravelt engaging the most dangerous warrior on Lanzar?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 10:52 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Bravely engaging?

You mean accidentally walking into and running from? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 12:18 AM