KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- ARCHIVAL RECORDS (Character Reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Because sometimes your lightsaber score goes off of a different stat - it's not automatically the highest one you have. It depends on the situation and what you're doing.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 04:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeedy. Makes sense to me.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 07:02 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Oh, alright. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:55 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

That sounds pretty realistic.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 10:24 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Tactical Awareness
Thar me SCHTICK think I'll pick a different one.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:17 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ush, is there any way that Galder could change his Gun schtick from Gunslinger to Close Quarters Gunman?

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sure thing! But... one has to ask why?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:09 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Being up-close and in-your-face seems to me to be more Galder's thing than being the smooth quick-draw gunslinger. Plus, while Gunslinger affords you an extra success, I think you increase your chances of getting successes by increasing your dice pool, which CQG does when close-up.

All that, and that big alien thug in the saloon made damn good use of it against us.

Unless Galder is getting enough experience from this past episode to buy another Gun scthick, I'd like to make the switch.

Last edited by REXXXX on May 29th, 2009 at 09:18 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:15 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That reminds me. I think there was a note awhile back saying that Vigilantes only had three Gun schticks, not four. Xeth will discard Eagle Eye until he gets enough xp to buy it back.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:28 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I very much agree that Galder is in your face, but CQG was kinda designed for people that otherwise sucked up close. Galder having both Combat and Lightsabre makes that a surprising choice.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 29th, 2009 at 09:55 AM

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:28 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm, that is true. Galder would be more likely to punch/stab someone at close range than shoot them. I don't think he even used his gun in the last episode.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 09:30 AM
b1plusb2

Hey so I decided to finally give Relle a background for the game so that she would be more fleshed out as a character. I hope you all enjoy it. I decided to add a bit of my interests in vampires influence things, hehe.

Relle Novalinda was taken from her parents as a young child by a group of Anzati. As an Anzati herself, her kidnappers wanted to protect her from the persecution that their vampiric people faced in the Republic and train her as an assassin for their organization, the Anzati Fellowship. The Fellowship is a group of Anzati who have gotten together to protect themselves and each other while carrying out criminal activities. Relle became a talented assassin through their training, both in fist-fighting and with dual-barreled light repeating pistols. However, she discovered that she could surpass the other assassins in the organization whenever she became angry or frightened. During an assignment in which she was to kill a Dark Jedi who interfered with the Fellowship’s activities, she instead rescued the Dark Jedi after he explained to her that she could use the Force. She trained under him and built her own lightsaber and learned how to use the Force to enhance her physical abilities. Once she felt she had learned enough, she seduced the Dark Jedi and then drained him of his life force. She returned to the Fellowship more lethal than ever, but then became a target for the Republic’s Bureau of Immigration and Undesirables due to her relations with the Dark Jedi, and so transferred to a sect of her organization in the Outer Rim. She began working under Alcide, the vampiric sect’s leader and professional assassin, and bent him to her will quickly. Shortly after, she was contacted by a group of Dark Siders. Seeing the benefit of strength in numbers, as the Anzati had, she joined them.

Relle is unnaturally pale but highly attractive due to being a healthy female Anzati, able to draw in her prey with her beauty. She has dark hair that is shoulder length. She wears a tight black leather cat-suit, with a thin chrome-thread gun belt to hold her dual-barreled pistols and to hang her lightsaber from. Despite her slight appearance, she is very tough and remarkably agile. Her lightsaber is pink.

Last edited by REXXXX on Dec 15th, 2009 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:52 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Character templates have been updated- always a fiddly process. Let me know of any errors or omissions.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jan 20th, 2010 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 10:10 AM
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

still thinkin of that Bio.... >_< THINK FASTER MAGIC! FASTER!

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:32 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just updated all the Dark Side templates- please inform me of any error.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 02:18 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ush, I believe that Vlad should have the base Leadership:1, as well as one more point to go somewhere else as he had eight to arrange and had a starting of Jedi Lore:1

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2010 08:49 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Light Siders updated! Please let me know of any mistakes.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 06:27 PM
Peach
mordrem

Can I spend my xp now, Ush?

The 4 I got from the Interlude, plus another two from Retrospection, means I should have a total of 38.

Which means I'm going to go ahead and increase my Force Rating, and then just save the remaining two points. I'll probably go for a Force power or two later on.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:21 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Just want to remind you Ush that Galder spent 8xp on upping Pilot and Survival to two and then banked the rest, leaving him at 3xp left over. Then 4xp from the Interlude ups that to 7xp left over.

Would Galder buying the skill Warfare be of any use?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 02:29 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I think there's a mistake in Vlad's sheet, he has a non existent force power called Spin instead of Twirl.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 07:39 PM