KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » What if Leia and Luke switched places?

What if Leia and Luke switched places?
Started by: Obsidian Fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
hmm wrath of the gungans...I could watch that...with my eyes closed while listening to my kids mp3 player...lol

Does that mean the Gungans will actually put up a real fight?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 04:25 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Gungans could have put up a better fight if they had good weapons, instead of boomers. Or at least guns that fire boomers. Not ones that you throw.

They might as well have thrown rocks

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:34 PM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That did the trick for the Ewoks... why not for the Gungans.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:51 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

if Leia and Luke switched places the trilogy woud be a big mess trust me

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 09:58 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The PT's that already... wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 12:38 PM
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

this man speaks gospel... take note.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

who me?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 07:22 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Luke is on the Tantive IV and gives R2 the data disk containing the Death Star read-outs, then gets captured by Vader after killing a few stormtroopers and is later interrogated to find the plans for the Empires Death Star.

Meanwhile, Leia is working the farm when the droids turn up. She cleans 'em and finds the message. Then R2 runs across the desert to Obi-Wan. She follows, loses a fight with some Gunguns, oops, Tuskan Raiders. Obi-Crackernobi arrives and rescues her and they return to his hut. Obi-Wan tells her that she should accompany him to Alderran.

After finding the family dead by Imp'y hands, Leia agrees to go.

Alderran goes kablewy as Luke doesn't reveal the information.

Han and Chewie take Crackernobi, Leia, and the droids to Alderr-blewy! and end up on the Death Star. Obi-Cracker had known before they had left Tatooine they'd end up here, to rescue Luke but didn't say anything.

After springing Luke Organa, much stronger than, Leia Skywalker, and ending up in a garbage shute Obiwan uses the force to save them, including chewie. Crackernobi gives Luke his lightsaber,telling him a certain point of view about his father. Then Obi-Wan Kenobi fights Vader, Luke is bewildered and is confused but Obi-Bum Hobobi is cut down by Vader. Run Luke, run ect.

Then Han and the party head for the *cliche* Jungle Moon of Yavin and Luke quickly studies a flight similator while the farm girl, who's gagging for Han, finds she is better left behind.

The Empires Death Spa arrives to blow up the Yavin moon but Luke Oregano and Wedge et'al go up agaist the metal, light beam shooting, ball of stormtroopers and Obi-Slum Tokyobi tells him to trust in the Force. Thus the Death Spa, the Empires mightiest washing maching, ka-ploads! And the Alliance of Dirty Clothes wins a battle.

Everything reverts to the medal ceremony, General Jan Dodonna gives the two pilots medals (Luke, Han ect...) and the film ends. Btw Vader is spinning.

The next film is easy, he ain't called Skywalker, Han runs from Leia. Everything is the same.

Now I could have been more serious but except for a few name alterations I waspetty realistic.. What yas think?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 03:24 PM
Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Originally posted by coolmovies
who me?
No, Queeq.

Originally posted by queeq
The PT's that already... wink

which was in response to...

Originally posted by coolmovies
if Leia and Luke switched places the trilogy woud be a big mess trust me

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Luke is on the Tantive IV and gives R2 the data disk containing the Death Star read-outs, then gets captured by Vader after killing a few stormtroopers and is later interrogated to find the plans for the Empires Death Star.

Meanwhile, Leia is working the farm when the droids turn up. She cleans 'em and finds the message. Then R2 runs across the desert to Obi-Wan. She follows, loses a fight with some Gunguns, oops, Tuskan Raiders. Obi-Crackernobi arrives and rescues her and they return to his hut. Obi-Wan tells her that she should accompany him to Alderran.

After finding the family dead by Imp'y hands, Leia agrees to go.

Alderran goes kablewy as Luke doesn't reveal the information.

Han and Chewie take Crackernobi, Leia, and the droids to Alderr-blewy! and end up on the Death Star. Obi-Cracker had known before they had left Tatooine they'd end up here, to rescue Luke but didn't say anything.

After springing Luke Organa, much stronger than, Leia Skywalker, and ending up in a garbage shute Obiwan uses the force to save them, including chewie. Crackernobi gives Luke his lightsaber,telling him a certain point of view about his father. Then Obi-Wan Kenobi fights Vader, Luke is bewildered and is confused but Obi-Bum Hobobi is cut down by Vader. Run Luke, run ect.

Then Han and the party head for the *cliche* Jungle Moon of Yavin and Luke quickly studies a flight similator while the farm girl, who's gagging for Han, finds she is better left behind.

The Empires Death Spa arrives to blow up the Yavin moon but Luke Oregano and Wedge et'al go up agaist the metal, light beam shooting, ball of stormtroopers and Obi-Slum Tokyobi tells him to trust in the Force. Thus the Death Spa, the Empires mightiest washing maching, ka-ploads! And the Alliance of Dirty Clothes wins a battle.

Everything reverts to the medal ceremony, General Jan Dodonna gives the two pilots medals (Luke, Han ect...) and the film ends. Btw Vader is spinning.

The next film is easy, he ain't called Skywalker, Han runs from Leia. Everything is the same.

Now I could have been more serious but except for a few name alterations I waspetty realistic.. What yas think?

nice. real nice. summed up real nice.

Leia's character would suck if that did happen...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Indeed.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 10:07 AM
sweersa

Fans grow up. Star Wars never did.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 04:05 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

No, star wars got obease on fatty cgi foods, and reading terrible stories. Honestly, the OT especially TESB is the best! big grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yaay!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 11:41 AM
sweersa

I honestly don't see whats so great about ESB. I love it as it is a SW film but I don't see how it is better than ANH or ROTJ.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 12:53 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i personally like ANH best, then TESB, and so on...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by J.P Jaeh_Poole
i personally like ANH best, then TESB, and so on...

ANH is definitely up there for me.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 03:17 PM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by sweersa
I honestly don't see whats so great about ESB. I love it as it is a SW film but I don't see how it is better than ANH or ROTJ.

Because it is.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 07:25 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

It is the most whole, complete, satisfying, fundementle, adult, mature, not flawed SW film, with the best acting, most orignal lines, best ground battle, a brilliant non cgi asteroid field chase, and Vader finally getting the buffed up, polished suit and film he deserves... big grin It reeks of quality. C'mon, who doesn't love Lando. Honestly it is the best. 10/10

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:36 AM
sweersa

Originally posted by Jedireaper
It is the most whole, complete, satisfying, fundementle, adult, mature, not flawed SW film, with the best acting, most orignal lines, best ground battle, a brilliant non cgi asteroid field chase, and Vader finally getting the buffed up, polished suit and film he deserves... big grin It reeks of quality. C'mon, who doesn't love Lando. Honestly it is the best. 10/10

Lando is the coolest Black guy in the Original Trilogy. Samual is the coolest in the PT.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 02:21 PM