KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » What if Leia and Luke switched places?

What if Leia and Luke switched places?
Started by: Obsidian Fury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General G
Canadian.

But then...I remember how loved and respected I am here! laughing out loud

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 10:39 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Trying to.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 07:20 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Oh you do and you know it.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 11:12 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Pardon?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 07:20 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Indeed.
laughing out loud

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:23 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

darn... did "indeed." go out of style?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Highly unlikely with queeq.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 10:18 PM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 07:40 AM
General G
Canadian.

Indeed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2008 11:34 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

coolmovies is gonna hate fer this but I just thought reading the thread do you dream about star wars coolmovies dreams about luke and sunsets etc...if he's into that maybe he would like to see luke in the slave outfit leia wore...LOL....now theres a dream for him... laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 05:19 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
coolmovies is gonna hate fer this but I just thought reading the thread do you dream about star wars coolmovies dreams about luke and sunsets etc...if he's into that maybe he would like to see luke in the slave outfit leia wore...LOL....now theres a dream for him... laughing

Whoa. lol

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 10:56 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

sweersa's intrigued as well.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2008 07:24 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

nah hes just into female gungans..lol...what happened to that thread?..lol...it irritated some folks to no end..lol..hey sweersa u should make a female gungan smiley....(queeqs gonna kill me fer this one..lol)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 04:43 AM
sweersa

Hahaha. Well that thread actually got somewhere and we now walk away smarter than we did before.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 01:22 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Originally posted by Jack Daniels

YA RIGHT !!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:15 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

You can see the excitement in his post.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:28 PM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

If they made a new rocky horror flick I wonder how much $ mark hamill would charge to do that....lol...would be gross but funny for star wars fans..thats like the worst case scenario for "What if Leia and Luke switched places?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:26 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Luke is on the Tantive IV and gives R2 the data disk containing the Death Star read-outs, then gets captured by Vader after killing a few stormtroopers and is later interrogated to find the plans for the Empires Death Star.

Meanwhile, Leia is working the farm when the droids turn up. She cleans 'em and finds the message. Then R2 runs across the desert to Obi-Wan. She follows, loses a fight with some Gunguns, oops, Tuskan Raiders. Obi-Crackernobi arrives and rescues her and they return to his hut. Obi-Wan tells her that she should accompany him to Alderran.

After finding the family dead by Imp'y hands, Leia agrees to go.

Alderran goes kablewy as Luke doesn't reveal the information.

Han and Chewie take Crackernobi, Leia, and the droids to Alderr-blewy! and end up on the Death Star. Obi-Cracker had known before they had left Tatooine they'd end up here, to rescue Luke but didn't say anything.

After springing Luke Organa, much stronger than, Leia Skywalker, and ending up in a garbage shute Obiwan uses the force to save them, including chewie. Crackernobi gives Luke his lightsaber,telling him a certain point of view about his father. Then Obi-Wan Kenobi fights Vader, Luke is bewildered and is confused but Obi-Bum Hobobi is cut down by Vader. Run Luke, run ect.

Then Han and the party head for the *cliche* Jungle Moon of Yavin and Luke quickly studies a flight similator while the farm girl, who's gagging for Han, finds she is better left behind.

The Empires Death Spa arrives to blow up the Yavin moon but Luke Oregano and Wedge et'al go up agaist the metal, light beam shooting, ball of stormtroopers and Obi-Slum Tokyobi tells him to trust in the Force. Thus the Death Spa, the Empires mightiest washing maching, ka-ploads! And the Alliance of Dirty Clothes wins a battle.

Everything reverts to the medal ceremony, General Jan Dodonna gives the two pilots medals (Luke, Han ect...) and the film ends. Btw Vader is spinning.

The next film is easy, he ain't called Skywalker, Han runs from Leia. Everything is the same.

Now I could have been more serious but except for a few name alterations I waspetty realistic.. What yas think?
I think GL would kick your ass

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2008 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think GL would kick your ass

More like laugh at him.

Thanks TGF

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote