KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto Rp

Naruto Rp
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Mean while Demon and Gaku ran towards the leaf village quickly as they arrived at the leaf village gate they noticed a quarry going they didn't want to get involved as Gaku stared at the Guy in the front gate he said

Gaku:that guy is going to see the Kage of the leaf village

Demon:how do you know

Gaku: i can tell by the vibrations his body gives off shall we follow

Demon:lets i take the shadow road you take the earth road

As they said that Demon did some quick hand signs as he disappeared into shadow connecting him self to the stranger at the Gate while Gaku did a hand sign and a Gel spike covered him and dragged him under ground as he followed close by as Demon did every thing the strangers shadow did as he even found out the strangers name was Sleven

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:06 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

"I feel someone is following us...." Sleven, turned immediately uncorking his Gourd seeing it was a rather, powerful signal Sleven continued up the stairs with the man afterward it seemed the whole Leaf village was breaking into fight, ever since he got here and these odd attacks started at least.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:11 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon noticed Slevens ability and compared them to Gakus they where some what similar Gaku followed under ground but began to move away from this person as he noticed a killing instinct just like what his Gel gives off when he uses his Bloodline trait but still followed as he kept his chakra level real low so it would be hard to detect if this guy would get us into a meeting with the kage of the leaf village that would be great they would jump out only to be able to talk to the kage with no interference what so ever

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:20 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven laughed slightly and yelled out, "I don't track with chakra nice try however. Iron Golem!" sand began to drain out into a clone of some sorts "Stay....", Sleven continued to walk afterward.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:26 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon continued to follow the real Sleven as he held onto Slevens shadow tightly not letting go Gaku followed the vibration while under ground but when the clone appeared Gaku was a little confused but began to concentrate hard and figured out which was the real Sleven Demon made sure not to give away his position but if anything happens to this guy he wouldn't just leave him he would help out seeing that Sleven was helping him and Gaku get a meeting with the Kage of the leaf village Demon wanted to test Slevens skills as he threw a Kunai from the shadow but angled it so it looked as if it came from down the steps

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:36 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

The sand instantly stopped the kunai , "Your starting to piss me off......", Sleven continued up the stairs not really caring, finally at the top "One more kunai and you die a painful death....." , he stopped then looked around at the shadows seeing it was angled at the stairs, thinking if it was a gen or nin technique.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:42 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage Trinity: Sleven, who are these fools. Come out or be forced.

The hokage said dimly. He waited and got impatient.

"Okay then."

Lord Trinity took out a kunai and threw one at Slevens shadow.

"Fist Of Hell!"

With quick and difficult hand signs that took no effort for the Hokage. He turned his fist grew red and blue with chakra and impaled his index finger lightly into the ground with little force. A hole was made and a ninja was discovered.

"Did you really think you weren't noticed. I noticed you before you got into the village. I am not a fool. What buisness do you have hear. If you came to attack leave before I kill you!"

The Hokage started up the stairs again.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 01:53 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

"My thoughts exactly...Answer or you get an Imperial funeral" Sleven looked around at the top stairs he then snapped and the Golem retracted into a fine powder, then retracted into his gourd.

"Assaku Yari!"

Sleven stood their hands clenched looking down at the stairs "Surrender now or die a painful death....." Sleven continued to stand waiting for an answer the water pressure, building up every second until finally a light blue Aura began to swarm around sleven "10....9...8",

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:01 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: im sure you 2 dont want to die. Just give up.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:04 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon quickly transferred to Hokage Trinity's shadow as Gaku was then forced from out of the ground as he said

Gaku: i see they don't call you Hokage for nothing but no we are not here to attack you but we need to speak to you on the be-hath of the Flame village hidden in the smoke we have been hidden for so long our Kage has sent us out of the village to ask all the kages what has happened over the years

as Gaku said that right behind the Hokage rose Demon from the shadows as he said

Demon: if i was going to kill or attack you i could have done it with my jutsu while i was a shadow i had complete access to you while i was like that if you seen me or not but you being Hokage you could have probably broke free form my jutsu

Gaku: Hokage of the leaf village my please spare a moment of your time

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:05 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage:He wants to now what has happened. Come with us.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:07 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

"7..........6 five......you know what ....two....", He then began to clasped harder until both hands began to bleed he smirked at the man not answering " one......" he continued, to hold his hands "Trinity...."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:09 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku and Demon followed and trusted the Hokage because they had no reason to fear they had no war with the leaf village and they had no reason to be alarmed

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:11 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven put both hands by his side and followed the men, "You know if it was up to me you would have been dead the minute you said you were going to take the Shadow rode......But Trinity's a bit more lenient than myself.", Sleven stopped for a moment still dragging the man behind him barely alive finally he said "I'm a bit bored....", he flung the man infront of him with a loud "Thud!" he was still very much alive amazingly.

Sleven finally reached his chambers swinging the man into it then retracting the paper finally ripping it.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:14 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage; Ok well start with Demon and Gaku. What has happened over the years is alot. First of all. The Sand village and Sound Village had a war leading up to the death of on of our betrayal ninja, Sasuke Uchiha and former Lord of the Sound Village, Orochimaru. We have There really hasnt been much since the death of the 5th Hokage, my great, great, great grandma, Tsunadae. Are you informed? Okay Slevel what is your situation?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:18 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

"A few odd attacks have been happening, these aren't petty ninja who want to take over either these are highly skilled assassins mostly Jounin and Special Jounin. ", Sleven looked rather nervous at that moment and began to whisper around the table "Theirs a war coming soon someone is betraying our treaty, and I don't know who the hell it is....." Sleven sat on top of the table in this room "Mate, you have anything to drink here? I've been sober since I left the village...."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:26 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon said in a questioning voice as he bowed in respect

Demon:But Hokage what is happening that the villages are attacking Kages of different villages i over heard that when i was one with Slevens shadow and who is the new leader of the sound village

Gaku bowed to the Hokage out of respect as he said

Gaku: Is there more you can tell use like how did this war start anything would be helpful

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:27 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

" Yes, i do. Urruru get Raikage Sleven a drink. Gaku, Demon, we are still trying to find that out. I sent out investigation ninjas as soon as I found out the news. Somethings big is happening and we have to find out what or who is causing it. Its very confusing. Maybe we could get help form your village Gaku and Demon. I would appretiate it alot"

Trinity Jr. busted in. "Dad their are two Ninjas from the Sound village attackin our Jounin and Chunin."

Hokage: Son go handle it.

Jr.: Are you sure.

Hokage; Yes, i am in a meeting and would not like any disrubtions.

.......................................................................................................
Jr ran out side and used chidori in one hand and rasengan in the other. He couldnt fuse them yet. He is very powerful, but not as his father. He striked both of the Ninja right into the stomach with eath hand with his incredible chakra control learned from his mother.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:47 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey creeped into the Hokage's chambers unknown to him and pressed a Katana against his Neck. "Hello Hokage. You are going to place an order that puts EVERY shinobi within this village under my command or i leave your body where it is. "

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:16 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage; Hmph. Are you so dumb as to threaten me with me, a Raikage, and two Jounin in here. Ill give you 5 seconds to drop the kunai or your dead. Cheana you can turn normal. 5,4,3............................

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:21 AM