KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto Rp

Naruto Rp
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey dropped the Kunai "I like you was blessed with the ability to fuse Rasengan and Chidori together. I used a Paralyzer jutsu on everyone else in here besides you and me. Either you do as i want.... or Jr might have some trouble. "

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:23 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

A heavy mist filled the room and a soft voice came from one of the corners. "Leave the Hokage be.... He did nothing to deserve this treatment." Hansuke looked up from where she was sitting. She'd been watching the Hokage for quite some time now, waiting for the chance to speak to him. "Step away... Or I'll make you." She did not make her presence known. Not a shadow came from her.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:23 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "Did he know that Mist Ninjas are on the other side of the Village? A whole bunch of them. He left his son unguarded to them. " Jeffrey "Shadow Clone Jutsu. " 50 of him appeared "You know what to do" he said to his clones and they appeared in front of the Mist Ninjas "That will buy the Hokage Some time. "

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:25 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

o.o..... im confused..))

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:40 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage; Jeffery, please explain what is going on before I slit your throat with my fingernail. My son can fend hisself. Now explain what your business is here!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:49 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*is ignored* -.-...))

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 04:04 AM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "Alright.... You know how the village of mist hates us right? Well they sent shinobi here to capture your son and force you to surrender the village to him. I sent 50 clones of myself to stop them but the clones won't last forever Trinity. "

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 02:34 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Hmmm. Ill deal with this.

The Hokage appeared outside and saw the ninjas getting away with his son.

Hokage: Fools

Moving so fast he threw kunai at all of them in one swift motion. It was so fast you couldnt see it. The kunai landed straight on everyones head. Jr. broke free and ran over.

Jr.: Thanks dad. They were strong. I wanted to kick their butts so bad.

Hokage: Haha, son you amuse me. Now go to your mother so she can tend to your injuries..

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:00 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey then unsheathed the Katana and used his Chakra to enhance his speed and ran at the Sound Shinobi cutting off their heads. "Let this be a warning. "

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:11 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Jeffery did you have to do that. They were already dying. Now shall we finish the our meeting?"

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:13 PM
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey "Yes. I did that to ease their suffering. Go finish your meeting. I will make sure no more sound or mist ninja remain in the village. " "Ninjitsu Art, Summoning Jutsu. " He then summoned 60 dogs "Sniff out everyone who isn't from the leaf who isn't friends with the Hokage. "

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:15 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Ok, Hansuke what has been happening in your village. Please inform us. Then you next Chenea.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:17 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Chenea, now a human, bowed to the hokage, "Yes hokage." she replied

I just hope he can help me like i think he can...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 03:58 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Please Hansuke explain your problem to me.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 07:11 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Since Hansuke appears to be sleep -.-, please, Chenea explain what you need.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 01:35 AM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage: Alright, anyone talk? Hansuke? Chenea?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 03:56 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven looked around, "The sound are not the problem I know them I trust them, maybe the Sand...." , Sleven looked around in a questionable tone "Look, Get me the name of the village and it will be....well.....dealt with..." "Assaku-- Both of you sit before I demand blood.....", this little statement was directed at the few ninjas in the room. Sleven gazed around the room "You heard me......"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 04:08 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon jumped up and yelled out

Demon:Your so strong life can't be handled by your self everyone needs help i hate people that can't admit that help would be good sometime got damn

Gaku Got up and grabbed Demon to sit him down

Gaku: chill out Demon its OK its OK I'm sorry he meant nothing by it

Demon: what ever you know what believe what ever makes you sleep well at night I have better things to do then listen to mister i can kill them all got damn killing isn't the only way to win

Demon walked to the door opened it and slammed it shut as Gaku said

Gaku: but hes right a Team is good someone to back you up but if you don't see that then we can do this our selves

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 05:45 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

He chuckled slightly as he said this, "Was that directed at me? Or the men who just killed hundreds of innocent men? And me just with my empty threats for a few. Oi where is my drink?!" Sleven then gazed at the door as it was slammed, "Life.....Is a valuable expense, child"

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 05:56 AM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

"Oh god-- My.....My head I feel like I'm a- about to--" Sleven fell backwards out cold sweating heavily and slightly convulsing, yet his heart rate stayed exactly the same.

Flash back--

Age 15,

(Basically it's him in a Bear Shinobi Hunter (Anbu) Suit with his mask on.)

"Aida? Aida, I have to go now they're calling for me..." (Time 5:42 in the morning) Sleven walked out of the dimly lit room, it was a Studio apartment, yet he didn't care as long as he had, her with him he did not know it at the time but he was very much so madly in love with her.

(7:00 A.M.)

Sleven, was staring out of the window of this office complex noticing everything about it, the smell of musky wood the two dead men which he killed with relative ease not always like he is now, then he told himself it was for the good of the Rain, taking off his mask knowing his fate if anything went wrong on this mission, he drew a small bamboo pipe which was carved completely through for minimal air resistance.
Sleven , noticed the two men staring by a balding skinny man , that was currently one of the many ambassadors of the Rain, however this one was corrupt, very some would say but he was special he knew his parents never thought to tell him of this, "Assassination Tactic." Sleven whispered this slightly so he could barely hear it knowing if he said it even a bit louder it would echo from this very large building, listening through his ear piece of the man's conversation, not listening very carefully, he shot off both bodyguards the skinny man got out of sight sooner than expected. Running around the corner not wanting him to get away, he rushed down the stairs, tripping and falling after a few steps he passed out.

(12:39 P.M.)

"Sleven, boy wake up...." said the man with a slightly cracking voice "Huh?.....What?.....W-Wait I remember", he kicked and screamed to get down from his chained bars lifted a few feet off the ground "Shush, child", the man began to unlock the chains with a few keys unfortunately this was not very smart, Sleven as soon as he was off the wall delivered a punch to the man slamming him backwards into the concrete ground. Rushing out knocking out a few guards the man muttered something upon the lines of 'Your mother loved you, so did your father they didn't want to do it they didn't have a choice.....However' Sleven stopped, in his tracks "Wha-wh- What?" he began to turn back in his tracks to the man.

End of Flash-back--

Sleven, awoke looking around at the people around him not remembering what had happened after that it seemed that whole week had been a blur, Aida disappeared he didn't remember what the man said either, all he could get out is "Aida?" he began to let out a few sad sobs as he few tears rolled down his cheeks.....

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 07:11 AM