KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto Rp

Naruto Rp
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Aida, strolling through the Rain village began to think 'Maybe the Hokage could help It's better than sitting here in this Rain drenched place for longer than I have to....' Aida began off on the journey to the Leaf.

(7 days later)

"Finally I'm here" she mumbled to herself and the few guards at the gate, they let her pass with ease after a flash of her headband, afterward seeing the village in complete and total disarray. She wasted no time wondering around the village and into his palace, knocking the few dogs that attacked her out, no reason to kill them she managed to get up the stairs hearing a familiar voice crying out somewhat. She began to walk in seeing a face from the far past "Sleven?!" she rushed into give him a great hug getting caught up in the moment not noticing the other people in the room.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 06:39 PM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon stood outside the door as he seen a girl run into the meeting room as he didn't pay her too much mind as he sat down and began to think if being a ninja is all what it's cracked up to be as he then said

Demon: no i am a ninja for a reason the kage picked em for a reason me and GaKu two of the best ninja in the village the unstoppable team and we have a past

Demon stood up and walked into the room only to see the girl hugging Sleven as Demon walked over to Gaku not caring what was happening as he said

Demon:Hokage can i get some pineapp......

as Gaku interrupted Demon

Gaku: please don't give him pineapples if you do can u give it to him to go he can't eat pineapples till we are in a mission this is a mission but mostly fights that's the only time

Demon punches Gaku in the back of the head and gave him why did you tell people that look as Demon said

Demon: lets get back to the meeting is there anything else we need to know

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 07:32 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven, looked around embracing the hug "It's been a while what happened?" Aida returned with "I don't know you disappeared for so long what happened?", Sleven replied with "I honestly don't remember what's the truth and whats not anymore." she began to hug a bit tighter letting out a slight sigh. Sleven looked around, slightly with happy expression that he hadn't used in years "I thought I lost you. Thank you god your here.", Aida looked him directly in the eyes, "You took the bloody words out of my mouth" she smiled slightly afterward.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 08:00 PM
IchiPride is currently offline Click here to Send IchiPride a Private Message Find more posts by IchiPride Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hokage; Well Sleven, are you going to introduce me?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 11:59 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven began to laugh slightly, as Aida cut him off "My apologies Hokage-san, Aida Robinson a mutual friend of the Leaf." Sleven nodded at this and began to laugh slightly again, amazed he finally choked out "Am I dreaming? Or is it really you?" Aida turned slightly and bowed then again and said "No this is no dream....", he finally got around to replying to the Hokage's statement "An old friend of mine." Aida frowned slightly and said "You know we where more than that..."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 12:54 AM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon signed as he said

Demon: can we get back to the meeting got damn

Gaku: can we do this after all the info is out of the way i haven't met people out of my village in so long and your starting to make me regret it..........I'm sorry that was my other side talking i have to personalities bu don't mind it he has i only bring him out when i need to so lets get back to this mission about the Kages each being attacked

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 06:49 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Aida stared "Kages attacked?" Sleven replied with "Yes...", Aida backed off of Sleven "Don't mind me continue." Sleven nodded "That's all I really know at the moment I don't have anyone with a motive...." Sleven looked around at the Hokage "Any ideas?"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 10:45 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Not Really. Whoeveris behind these attacks must be notvery smart. Sleven has thosedogs cameback yet? I want everyone who trys to attack me dead. Urruru, sendout a message. Everyone who is not a citizen of leaf and are trying to attack me kill them. Understand. I think its time to take a trip to the Land of Tea.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 04:00 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey appeared "Sorry. I was studying new jutsus. "

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 06:35 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon stands up and says

Demon: I'm ready when you are lets go

Gaku: anything that can stop this madness

Gaku then stood up and ready for the upcoming trip

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 03:34 AM
IchiPride
Mini-Member!

Sleven stood Aida behind him she uttered out "I'd like to go with you i-if I may?" sleven nodded standing ready for the upcoming trip, wanting to get it over with perferrably in the next 24 hours, knowing that's not going to happen he began out the door of the Hokage's quarters Aida following close behind.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 04:41 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Chenea looked around alittle worried, "I guess I'll talk to you about my matter at hand later.... I will help you first." she said to the Hokage.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 02:15 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Jeffrey approached Chenea "Mind teaching me that Animal changing trick? I want to have a surprise for any enemy Shinobi. "

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 02:19 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon heads for the door as Gaku followed and was ready to do what they needed to do to help out the villages and the kages

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:25 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hokage gets his things packed.

"Lets move"

He jumps up into the trees and makes his way toward the land of tea.

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 05:19 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tsugine arrives at the hokages quarters where he see's two chunin

Tsugine: Have you seen lord hokage

chunin: he's currently not here at the moment

Tsugine: you know where is he

Chunin: im not suppose to tell classifyed information but lord hokage could use your help he's going to the land of tea to investigate these attacks that have going these few days

Tsugine: i guess i'll help trinity-sensei i mean lord hokage

Tsugine goes to his house and packs his weapons and gets ready to go
to the land of tea

Tsugine arrives at the gate

Tsugine: Here i come lord hokage

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 07:11 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Demon followed the Hokage sticking close to him and think up plans just in case something happens as Gaku stayed on the ground moving on his Gel like it was Jets pushing him as he Kept a look out from down below

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 11:43 AM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Chenea followed the hokage and the others as closely as she allowed herself to do.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 06:17 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

As the hokage and the others made their way towards the land of tea he sensed another ninja. He had been following them for hours and was getting closer.

Hokage: Everyone, wait. What do you want he shouted to the ninja following them.

He came out of the shadows. The hokages eyes widened.

Hokage: T- tsugine. What are you doing here?

Thank to TxG

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 02:30 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Tsugine: well i was hoping to ask you for a mission but your chunin guards told me that you were al ready out for the land of tea they also thought it would help if i came along

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 11:08 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote