KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Naruto Rp

Naruto Rp
Started by: lilk82394

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

Gaku changes his hand sign as the maze begins to change and Gaku says

Gaku: the only way out is if you hurt yourself to get out I can change the maze around at will and try this on for size

as Gaku said those words 4 Gel creatures budded from his body and jumped into the walls of the Gel maze moving across them as Gaku changed his hand sign and the walls began to move closer together and stopped to make tight hall ways as Gaku said

Gaku: You bet not touch the walls

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 01:37 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonking1
Gaku changes his hand sign as the maze begins to change and Gaku says

Gaku: the only way out is if you hurt yourself to get out I can change the maze around at will and try this on for size

as Gaku said those words 4 Gel creatures budded from his body and jumped into the walls of the Gel maze moving across them as Gaku changed his hand sign and the walls began to move closer together and stopped to make tight hall ways as Gaku said

Gaku: You bet not touch the walls

Branashi watches the gel creatures enter. Branashi doesn't do anything, he just sits there. All of a sudden, Branashi says to Gaku:

Branashi: I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to kill me. But I will use jutsu so I don't have to torment myself anymore.

Branashi takes some of the clay, electrifies it, and then eats the lightning clay. Branashi's body starts to grow bigger, and bigger. All of a sudden, his body blows up, only destroying the gel maze, because of the clay touching it, and everything around it. It turns out that Branashi was just a clay clone, being controled to fight Gaku. Branashi then pops out of the ground, and jumps on top of the tree. Branashi then says to Gaku:

Branashi: Impressive, you were able to go toe to toe with one of my clay clones, and that clone has more chakra than I usually put into, 35%. I think it is safe to say that you are one of the legendary sannin for sure. If I let you get me stuck in that maze just like I did to the clay clone, I might not be able to get out of there. Well good job. You probably are stronger than my brother.

Branashi checks his clay bags, and he sees that there is about one C-2 bomb left to make in each hand.

Branashi: I think I am going to give up now while I still can. I still have 65% chakra left, but I can tell I have a mission with a ninja named.........Dile. Should be interesting. Well, thanks for the warmup for this mission. If we ever have to fight again, I promise I will not use a clone to fight, just so you can see if I can escape that gel maze. Well, see you later.

Branashi then teleports out of the area by lightning to the hidden leaf village.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2009 05:09 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Dile jumped roof to roof * gatta get to the spot so me and Branashi can get the mission done* Dile said to himself. He jumped off the roof and into a crowd. People looked at him as he landed then turned away and minded there own buisness. He cracked his knuckles as he walked. * nothing like a good run to loosing up* Dile made his way to the entrance of the hidden lead village and leaned agiasnt a wall. He sighed. * im sure i wont have to wait long* He took out a tooth pick and started to fittle with it * bored as asual*

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 04:34 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Branashi: Hey Dile, what's up? I got the mission we are supposed to do, it's an S Rank mission, are you up to the challenge?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 03:20 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Dile smiled "naah i think im ganna go home and cry " He smiled " yea sounds fun, so i assume you got the details of what were sapose to do ?" Dile flicked away his tooth pick

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 09:48 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Branashi: The village hidden in the hot springs said that they spotted an S-Rank criminal in there village by the name of Darzuna Yunozobi in there village. He apparently is apart of the Akatsuki and is traveling alone, and it is are job to hunt him down, and eliminate him. You up for it?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 03:19 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"yea i am but i thought the Akatsuki were all whiped out ?" Dile shook his head " it dont matter we can take out this guy no problem. You ready to kick ass cause i know ive needed a good fight for a while" He stretched his arm " last compotision i was in was about 6 years ago. I got third place.... but still was fun " He thought to himself * Akatsuki ... Konan*

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 10:32 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Branashi: Apparently they were not all wiped out and was started up again. Well the details don't need to be specific, we just need to hunt down Darzuna and take him out and that is it, nothing else is really specific. I'm ready when you are ready, you ready?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 03:21 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Dile smiled " as ill ever be lets head out" He started walking ahead slowly waiting for him to take the lead *Konan you still alive ?* He thought to himself. " So you know who Konan was ? " Dile said

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 06:14 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Branashi: Konan, the old partner of the legendary ninja Pein, of course. But enough talk, lets head out.

Branashi teleports to the hot spings by lightning where he waits for Dile.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2009 08:13 PM
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Branashi watches the gel creatures enter. Branashi doesn't do anything, he just sits there. All of a sudden, Branashi says to Gaku:

Branashi: I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to kill me. But I will use jutsu so I don't have to torment myself anymore.

Branashi takes some of the clay, electrifies it, and then eats the lightning clay. Branashi's body starts to grow bigger, and bigger. All of a sudden, his body blows up, only destroying the gel maze, because of the clay touching it, and everything around it. It turns out that Branashi was just a clay clone, being controled to fight Gaku. Branashi then pops out of the ground, and jumps on top of the tree. Branashi then says to Gaku:

Branashi: Impressive, you were able to go toe to toe with one of my clay clones, and that clone has more chakra than I usually put into, 35%. I think it is safe to say that you are one of the legendary sannin for sure. If I let you get me stuck in that maze just like I did to the clay clone, I might not be able to get out of there. Well good job. You probably are stronger than my brother.

Branashi checks his clay bags, and he sees that there is about one C-2 bomb left to make in each hand.

Branashi: I think I am going to give up now while I still can. I still have 65% chakra left, but I can tell I have a mission with a ninja named.........Dile. Should be interesting. Well, thanks for the warmup for this mission. If we ever have to fight again, I promise I will not use a clone to fight, just so you can see if I can escape that gel maze. Well, see you later.

Branashi then teleports out of the area by lightning to the hidden leaf village.

Gaku smirks and his body turns to Gel as it goes underground and rises up next to Demon as Demon watched Branashi leave then realizes and yells

Demon: That bastard left without battling me that ticks me the hell off ...... what ever lets head back to the flame village hidden in the smoke

Gaku's body turns into a giant Gel Ball covering Demon and began rolling back to the Flame village hidden in the smoke leaving no trace they where there

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 12:22 AM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyriku woke up at 6 in the morning. He wrote a note to the people of the leaf village that he was going away for a while. He quietly sneaked out the village.

................................................Later Hyriku finall reached the ruined sound village. He searched and searched and finally found a secret passage underground.

As he walked around he heard laugh over and over again then suddenly............................

BOOM!

Thank to TxG

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 01:18 AM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote