KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Your first view on Darth Vader

Your first view on Darth Vader
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
I would actually prefer if you didn't. You know its funny, my wife actually says that when she's.. uh... down there. She always says something about Vader's helmet, lol! I don't know how to feel about it usually, haha.
just as long as she doesn't try to use force choke/crush on "vader's helmet", it's all good. laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:01 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

I would actually prefer if you didn't. You know its funny, my wife actually says that when she's.. uh... down there. She always says something about Vader's helmet, lol! I don't know how to feel about it usually, haha.

Does she call it "Darth Invader?"

Hahaha.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:17 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

At least Vaders helmet does not leak the coolant fluids every time its polished.

There are differences.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Sesse
At least Vaders helmet does not leak the coolant fluids every time its polished.

There are differences.

ROFL

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:42 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

haha! Yea, well she usually says, "I can feel your force flowing through me." and that's how i know i got the job done! lol

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 09:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

haha! Yea, well she usually says, "I can feel your force flowing through me." and that's how i know i got the job done! lol

Hahaha. Ever use force choke on her?

lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 02:41 AM
Darth Subjekt

only from the inside. no expression

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

only from the inside. no expression

hmm...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 11:09 PM
Darth Subjekt

from the bottom up, that is

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 12:59 AM
sweersa

from the bottom up, that is

Lets not forget about the children that visit these threads...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 02:20 AM
Darth Subjekt

if you're 14 or 15 and don't know about the reversed internal force choke, then you need to learn.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 11:04 PM
Lord Shadow Z

I always thought (before I seen ROTS) Darth Vader was a character who, because he was evil and twisted, was mutilated intentionly to get into his suit. Sort of like an initiation into the Sith, abeit a very painful and pointless one.

When I saw ROTS, it made more sense to me then because I didn't think anyone would voluntary want to have to wear the suit and breathing apparatus. But I enjoyed the mystery of not knowing why he was like that.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 10:37 AM
Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

...when i first saw it in ROTS (my very first Star Wars movie - the very first one i actually understood xD) , I finally understood what that weird looking thing on top of my friend's dad's cabinet is - darth vader's helmet.

also, I was thinking - Poor Anakin. Ack. Ouch. That thing must be heavy. He looks menacingly scary. Awesome.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

well he gets to take it off and put it back on in Empire becouse after seeing ANH fans thought he was a robot

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 05:13 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Anakin got his !@#$ burned off. Poor fella. You can't blame him for killing so many people after that event.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 07:57 PM
LordPrydon
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROTJ was the first of the films I saw in '83, and I thought Vader was the epitome of evil until the Emperor came on the scene and really got going.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:58 PM
Click here to Send LordPrydon a Private Message Find more posts by LordPrydon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

First film i saw was Empire Strikes Back, i was about 5, and it didn't interest me one bit, watched half of it and then got bored. Little did i realise that it would be one of the favourite movie franchises...i wasn't even alive when the original trilogy had come out lol

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 10:56 AM
Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cibernite

I saw Darth Vader mainly in pictures then I finally saw Star Wars and I was awe struck be Vader then I had I mean still have a facsination with Things vader. I have pics, Movies and Figures and I still love to collect old rare pics of Vader. I draw him and soon will be starting on my second version of his outift.

William Shakespear

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Cibernite a Private Message Find more posts by Cibernite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Cibernite
I saw Darth Vader mainly in pictures then I finally saw Star Wars and I was awe struck be Vader then I had I mean still have a facsination with Things vader. I have pics, Movies and Figures and I still love to collect old rare pics of Vader. I draw him and soon will be starting on my second version of his outift.

Very cool. I remember when I first saw SW in the 90s upon seeing Vader I thought to myself "That is the guy I see on all those commercials!" It was from the 1997 re-release.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 03:16 AM