KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Age

Dragon Age
Started by: Morridini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gerdonhanry

I finished my first play last week.Awesome game.Dragon Age takes place just as one is starting to get in gear. A blight involves evil, bloodthirsty creatures called Darkspawn crawling up from underground to wage war on the surface, usually led by a super powerful archdemon.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 08:49 AM
gerdonhanry is currently offline Click here to Send gerdonhanry a Private Message Find more posts by gerdonhanry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
What?

Dragon Age isn't very buggy. For such a huge game, I'm surprised by the lack of bugs I saw. The only one that pissed me off was that I couldn't play Warden's Keep. I find Bioware games have very little bugs.
You are one of the lucky ones, go to the forums and find the list of glitches and you will see.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 05:09 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I too never had any major glitches, what system do you play on?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 10th, 2010 06:17 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

Originally posted by Morridini
I too never had any major glitches, what system do you play on?
Neither have I but allot of others have, and there still hasn't been fixes especially on 360, the modders have done a better job of fixing the game which allot of people are finding unacceptable.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:35 PM
Warden is currently offline Click here to Send Warden a Private Message Find more posts by Warden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Sorry, but you're wrong. There are no major glitches in the game, and not one people should be seriously complaining about. IMO, whoever complains about the small glitches this game has is a pussy. yes

Old Post May 12th, 2010 03:44 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

For the PC, there haven't really been any major glitches that i've seen. As was said, that's an amazing feat for a PC game.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 12th, 2010 07:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

Originally posted by Major Valerian
Sorry, but you're wrong. There are no major glitches in the game, and not one people should be seriously complaining about. IMO, whoever complains about the small glitches this game has is a pussy. yes
No you are wrong actually. Actually look up the website I can't give a link for some reason. There are bugs that are causing people to lose hundreds of hours of gameplay and awakening is unplayable for some people because the mine breaks the save or something. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:09 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Warden
No you are wrong actually. Actually look up the website I can't give a link for some reason. There are bugs that are causing people to lose hundreds of hours of gameplay and awakening is unplayable for some people because the mine breaks the save or something. roll eyes (sarcastic)

afaik, there are no restrictions on posting links on kmc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

It's my pc not the rules. Anybodys sentinel armour look like the wardEn comander armour? Or anybody notice one of the stats onthe rogue are broken?

Old Post May 12th, 2010 06:04 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I seriously doubt that happens to a lot of people. You'd have to be really unlucky.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:01 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warden

Well it does happen to quite a few and that's the only ones I remember there's plenty more.

Old Post May 12th, 2010 08:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's my pc not the rules. Anybodys sentinel armour look like the wardEn comander armour? Or anybody notice one of the stats onthe rogue are broken?

that didn't happen to everyone (my armours were fine), and the thing with the rogues wasn't game-breaking.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 12th, 2010 11:46 PM
Warden

So I have to repeat that not all bugs happen to everyone but to a lot of peope?you have to have solders peak installed for it to
glitch, never said rogue glitch broke the game but it is a vital part of the character makin some builds useless, also stealing was broken by the laest patch, the patch ****ed up allot of stuff.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 05:28 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So I have to repeat that not all bugs happen to everyone but to a lot of peope?you have to have solders peak installed for it to
glitch, never said rogue glitch broke the game but it is a vital part of the character makin some builds useless, also stealing was broken by the laest patch, the patch ****ed up allot of stuff.

a lot, maybe, but not nearly the majority.

i have the dlc installed.

with the rogues, are you talking about the mixup between str and dex?

bioware is usually good for helping out their users, so the next patch is bound to fix stealing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 14th, 2010 09:35 PM
Warden

One of the big complaints is Bioware isn't very good at the moment, they've been shit, a gamebreaking bug that has been known about for 6 months but still not fixed is a big complaint, I am lucky so far. Have you heard about the new dlc? Sounds awesome can't ait to be a
darkspawn and kill alistar

Old Post May 14th, 2010 10:21 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Because having release two critically acclaim big money earner games in a span of 4 months means nothing.

Old Post May 14th, 2010 10:38 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

One of the big complaints is Bioware isn't very good at the moment, they've been shit, a gamebreaking bug that has been known about for 6 months but still not fixed is a big complaint, I am lucky so far. Have you heard about the new dlc? Sounds awesome can't ait to be a
darkspawn and kill alistar

what gamebreaking bug?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 14th, 2010 11:08 PM
Warden

Originally posted by Smasandian
Because having release two critically acclaim big money earner games in a span of 4 months means nothing.
Whats that to do with anything?

Old Post May 15th, 2010 12:08 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

biowares last few games have been considered to be some of the greatest games ever made

Old Post May 15th, 2010 01:38 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Whats that to do with anything?

You said Bioware isn't very good right now.

I pointed out that they are considered one of the best developing firms out there. Every game they have released lately has been critical/financial success.

Old Post May 15th, 2010 02:51 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote