KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Age

Dragon Age
Started by: Morridini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Has potential I suppose. I'm kinda weary of all these new RPGs coming out, since I had quite a few disappointments.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 12:33 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Instant purchase for me.

I love Bioware games and this one looks good.

Game Informer gave it 9/10 and said alot of good things about it.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 12:57 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Instant purchase for me.

The Bioware name is what sells this game for me add to the fact that it looks like it's damn fun, wouldn't be suprised if this turns out to be my game of the year

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:17 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

has anyone seen the leliana video?

she looks fun! big grin

i really hope they work on their facial expressions though. thats always been a weak point for biowares rpg's imo.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:17 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Smasandian
Instant purchase for me.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 05:31 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

9/10 is pretty solid if you ask me.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 03:37 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

For any true gamer, I suggest you pre-order the Deluxe/Special Edition.

It's about $10-15 extra, but you get the Stone Prisoner DLC, which adds a bunch of hours and an extra player named Shale, a dwarven made Stone Golem, and one of the most powerful players in the game.

You also get Wardens Keep, another DLC package with a bunch of hours and backstory.

You even get Blood Dragon Armor, which is a powerful armor you can use in both Dragon Age, and Mass Effect 2.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 09:28 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

An Armor for both this game and ME2? Got a link for that?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:14 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I can't find any pics for it, but it's probably on the official website, and if you look it up on Wiki, it gives you info on all the stuff.

The armor code is also usable across platforms, so if you get origins for 360, and Mass Effect 2 for pc, you can use the code for both of them.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:21 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Bad.Ass.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:29 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I suppose the armour doesn't from PC to console.

I'm getting it on Steam, but I'm getting Mass Effect 2 on 360.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:40 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Actually yes, no matter what system you get it for, the code can be used for another system.

That armor made me wet myself.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 10:43 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by KingD19
Actually yes, no matter what system you get it for, the code can be used for another system.

Really, ****ing awesome.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 11:34 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 12:09 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Sexy.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 02:38 AM
Dark Exile

Going back to the silent protagonist. I like it. Makes it more of a "First Person" RPG.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 07:01 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I think he talks in a few of the cut scenes, I myself am actually looking at it as a double sided coin. On the one hand, you have so many options in dialouge, and hearing them would be awesome. On the other hand, I actually don't know what's the good part about him not having a voice, except maybe BIOWARE saved some money, and they didn't get the chance to mess his voice up.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2009 09:04 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by KingD19

Actually, no. The PS3 code setup is, I believe xxxx-xxxx-xxxx the 360 code setup is xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx and PC setup is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx you can not use a pc code for the 360, or Ps3 on the 360, any other combination of wrong code on wrong system. sorry.

And just from a logical standpoint: if you were running a company, would you make codes for DLC on your system work on other systems? yea, didn't think so.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Nov 2nd, 2009 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 09:26 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Man this game is huge.

I'm preloading off Steam and for about 30 minutes, I'm only at 24%.

And that's at 1.1 MB/s!!!!

Jesus, I love Steam.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 10:38 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Actually, no. The PS3 code setup is, I believe xxxx-xxxx-xxxx the 360 code setup is xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx and PC setup is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx you can not use a pc code for the 360, or Ps3 on the 360, any other combination of wrong code on wrong system. sorry.

And just from a logical standpoint: if you were running a company, would you make codes for DLC on your system work on other systems? yea, didn't think so.

Well yeah, about that.

From Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon...od_Dragon_Armor

Blood Dragon Armor

The Blood Dragon Armor downloadable content will provide access to a unique set of armor that will be accessible in both Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect 2. The code for this product will be shipped along with every new retail copy of the game and will be e-mailed to people who purchased digital versions. The code will work across all platforms, meaning players can buy Dragon Age: Origins for the PC but use the code for the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 2 or vice versa.

As for why, because someone might get Dragon Age for 360, then Mass Effect for PS3 or PC. BIOWARE is awesome like that. You need me to school you again, let me know. cool

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 11:11 PM