KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Rots Obi Wan vs Plo Koon and Aayla Secura

Rots Obi Wan vs Plo Koon and Aayla Secura
Started by: skywalker833

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Rots Obi Wan vs Plo Koon and Aayla Secura

Is obi wan good enough to take on two jedi? what do you think?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Well since you won't specify which incarnation of Kit and Aayla it is, I guess it's up to me.

Seeing as this ROTS Kenobi vs......... oh let's say Padawans Fisto and Secura.......

Kenobi wins with mild difficulty.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

he said plo koon, not kit fisto erm

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 01:19 AM
Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Pffff, what's Koon ever done for me?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 04:15 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Aotc koon and secura

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Kenobi then. Apparently his Soresu is da bomb.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 06:45 PM
Darth Thor

im sure the 2 of them together would be too much for him. Obi1 would have trouble against Plo Koon by himself.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 12:33 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

16 lightsaber strikes per second > three per second.

Obi-Wan wins this with minimal effort.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:24 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

I wish I could disagree, but even my Plo Koon fanboyism can't counterbalance the soresu master.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 11:45 PM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
im sure the 2 of them together would be too much for him. Obi1 would have trouble against Plo Koon by himself.
Koon also uses Djem So, and I'm sure not to the same level as Anakin, and Ob1 did pretty well against Anakin last time i checked.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

plo Koon has the feats that allow him by himself give Obi Wan a hard fight and probabaly even take a few wins out of 10. Adding in Ayla secura makes this a mid dif 10/10 for the team.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 10:45 PM
Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Two of the people from this 11 year old thread are probably married and have arthritis now.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2019 05:08 AM
McP

Originally posted by gideongarner01
plo Koon has the feats that allow him by himself give Obi Wan a hard fight and probabaly even take a few wins out of 10. Adding in Ayla secura makes this a mid dif 10/10 for the team.

Like loosing to Opress in a single combat? While the same Opress got beaten by Obi-Wan despite Maul's assistance?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 10:17 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Two of the people from this 11 year old thread are probably married and have arthritis now.

Im one of them.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 09:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Im one of them.
You're old and gross. But hey, do you remember the Star Wars?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 09:01 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're old and gross. But hey, do you remember the Star Wars?

Star Wars is all I remember in my old age.

But I do eat tons of Member berries. So that helps.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 10:34 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kenobi should win

Plo doesn’t have any way to break his defense and Aayla isn’t adding much here

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 15th, 2019 02:14 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote