KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Predator vs The Creeper

The Predator vs The Creeper
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The Predator vs The Creeper

The Predator has his toys at his disposal from the 2nd AvP flick in order to take on The Creeper, who he sees as worthy game.

who wins?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 07:37 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Pred ftw. I don't think The Creeper knows the Pred can camouflage himself and shoot from a distance.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 08:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pred has NV.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 08:24 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Snafu, you really need to work on your thread making skills.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 09:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Snafu, you really need to work on your thread making skills.

You should check out the ones I did in the Games Versus. I was bored with this one and couldn't come up with a good pre-fight intro.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 09:50 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Some of the ones at Game Vs. are more one-sided than this one lol.

Predator wins.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 01:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Is this the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers?

If it is, Creeper would win this in a stomp.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 10:52 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Based on what?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:46 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity
Is this the Creeper from Jeepers Creepers?

If it is, Creeper would win this in a stomp.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 04:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Who's The Creeper?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 06:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Ok, assuming you guys are talking about the on from Jeepers Creepers, here is his profile from wiki.

You guys either havent watched the movie or didn't do your homework.

"The Creeper has the unique ability to regenerate his own version of whatever body part he devours. He has allegedly survived throughout the ages since Biblical times using this ability, replenishing his deteriorated body by feeding on people for twenty-three days in twenty-three year cycles. The ability also works as a form of healing factor, as the Creeper can discard injured or maimed body parts after ingesting a replacement version. Also, even without regenerating losts limbs and organs, the Creeper appears to have amazing resilience. Such examples include being impaled in mid-air with a large harpoon and seeming near enough unharmed, tearing its own head off in order to regurgitate a stolen head from one of his victims after receiving a javelin through his eye, and being shot with a large harpoon gun through the head, and through all this it only stops because of hitting its hibernation period.

The Creeper appears to be some sort of chimera. Most of his body is of human origin, but the wings, and a sort of clawed and webbed structure on the back of his head actually seem to be a non-vertebrate animal that controls the human body parts. The non-human section does not seem to be from any terrestrial line of evolution. The clawed/webbed structure can also flare out in a threatening display.

The Creeper will eat humans to absorb replacement body parts when his own are too damaged for further use - picking his victim depending on what he needs, and hunting them without mercy.

Physiologically, the Creeper is a humanoid, but with green scaly skin and razor sharp claws and teeth. Hidden under his black duster coat are a pair of enormous bat-like wings which seem to be made of human-like arms. The wings seem to produce enough power not only to carry himself, but another human being as well. As depicted in the movie the wings are able to throttle a pick-up truck off the ground. The speed at which he can fly is undetermined, but is seen to easily be able to catch up to an automobile driving at full speed.

The Creeper possesses a second sense of smell. The creeper has a third nostril which sits on the bridge of his nose, which allows him to smell the parts of a human that he needs such as eyes, hearts, and other organs. His second sense of smell can only detect essential parts when the being is in a state of fear.

The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. The Creeper is not known to talk, but has the ability to do so as seen in a deleted scene from the first film., he speaks the line in an American accent "She (referring to the cat lady) don't smell too good, Darrius.". He is also known to whistle the jeepers creepers song. He can also climb on walls like a spider, and is well-versed in physical combat, including using melee and throwing weapons. The creeper seems to have a twisted sense of human characteristics. He creates grotesque art by sewing skin and bodies together and placing the on the walls and ceiling of his "home" as a form of decoration. He also carves pictures into the handles of his knives or attaches skin and teeth to his weapons in an attempt to decorate them. He also seems to possess a somewhat crude knowledge of human biology and medical practice as he is able to preserve human bodies in perfect form, by some unknown method, for centuries. He can cut out the organs of humans, sew them up and keep them alive in the process."

Tell me again how Predator wins?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 08:36 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Who's The Creeper?
McLovin.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 09:33 AM
Bardock42

I'd say Creeper, too.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 11:25 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

even though the Creeper can't die. He has never met a shoulder mounted plasma canon.

i pick predator

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 07:28 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sure, he has shown to be able to take some fatal wounds.

He has not been shown to survive having his body incinerated by a Plasma canon.

Predator is actually at least as fast, in the second move he was catching up to a speeding subway train if I remember right.

Predator can toss large logs pretty easily, and helped in AVP pull the Alien Queen with a hole in his stomach which later caused him to die.(and let's be honest, he was doing most of the work).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 08:15 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

The Predator wins unless the Creeper takes a body part.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 09:00 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Yautja are far better hunters/warriors than the Creeper is. Not to mention they have futuristic alien technology at their disposal whereas the Creeper has zilch.

The Creeper would just end up another Yautja trophy, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 09:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Even if Pred goes down, a bomb will destroy everything around them including both of them...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 07:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

You really need to watch the movie to appreciate the level of trauma Creeper can resist. I mean I would say the Creeper is damn well comparable to Marcus (from Underworld) in terms of durability.

Creeper is far superior than a Predator in pretty much all physical attributes. I mean shit, did you guys really read the profile I posted?

"The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. "

The Creeper has Predator pinned with Strength and Durability. Feats that would rank him far above the Predator.

The only argument going for a Predator is his Plasma Cannon. Now, I'm not sure if the cannon can put down the Creeper for good. If he manages to repeated blast him with it, then I'd say the Predator wins. But who says that he'll hit him with 100% accuracy? I mean the Creeper does have some decent flight speed. And if he closes the gap, then I really don't see how Predator would win. He would literally get ripped apart.

So in the end, I'd say they both have something going for them, with the Predator mainly relying on his cannon. But don't you think the Creeper has a pretty good chance of winning?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 09:26 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I do think the Creeper can take this. That's why I brought up the bomb that Preds have. It's like a last ditch effort imo, because I have no clue what the plasma cannon would do on the creeper.

I've always been fond of the Creeper, his movies really suck, teen garbage imo, but he's always been one of those underestimated horror baddies, like Pumpkinhead and so on. I love scarecrows, so the creeper has always been a favorite of mine, so I really can't decide here. I'm leaning more towards the Creeper's side, but I'm not sure about Pred seeing as how he has that plasma cannon and that bomb that just kills...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 09:31 AM