KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Predator vs The Creeper

The Predator vs The Creeper
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Are you talking about the suicide self-destruct bomb?

Doesn' the Predator need to activate it? If he dies quickly, then he won't have the chance.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 09:55 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah. Hard to tell if Pred could set it off on time. Maybe a timer could be set if it is withing judgement. Other than that, Creeper has this in sense of speed.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 09:58 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
Are you talking about the suicide self-destruct bomb?

Doesn' the Predator need to activate it? If he dies quickly, then he won't have the chance.

One managed to set it off in the first AVP movie and he did'nt exactly die at the time.

Last edited by Kazenji on Jul 16th, 2008 at 10:05 AM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 10:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You really need to watch the movie to appreciate the level of trauma Creeper can resist. I mean I would say the Creeper is damn well comparable to Marcus (from Underworld) in terms of durability.

Creeper is far superior than a Predator in pretty much all physical attributes. I mean shit, did you guys really read the profile I posted?

"The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. "

The Creeper has Predator pinned with Strength and Durability. Feats that would rank him far above the Predator.

The only argument going for a Predator is his Plasma Cannon. Now, I'm not sure if the cannon can put down the Creeper for good. If he manages to repeated blast him with it, then I'd say the Predator wins. But who says that he'll hit him with 100% accuracy? I mean the Creeper does have some decent flight speed. And if he closes the gap, then I really don't see how Predator would win. He would literally get ripped apart.

So in the end, I'd say they both have something going for them, with the Predator mainly relying on his cannon. But don't you think the Creeper has a pretty good chance of winning?
1. Well you're wrong.

2. No he isn't. Creeper can keep up with cars, Predator keeps up with Subway trains.

3. ZOMG!!!! He can tear apart t3h humans!? A rookie Predator was able to pull an Alien queen into the water.

4. No he doesn't. Durability is all, strength is not true.

5. The Creeper would not be able to beat Predator when the cannon puts a hole in his chest the size of a bastetball or bigger. The Predator is faster than Creeper, and is invisible as well.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 08:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Predator wins this. The Creeper may be formidable, but he has absolutely no experience hunting anything other than humans, which isn't that hard. Predator is completely different. Way too much experience and technology to lose here.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 02:46 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
1. Well you're wrong.

erm, thats not called debating.

2. No he isn't. Creeper can keep up with cars, Predator keeps up with Subway trains.

How do you know Creeper can ONLY keep up with cars?

Predator cannot keep up with a train, don't be silly. Maybe you should research abit about Predators. Running at over 100km/h is not part of their abilities. That would be defined as superspeed.

If it does happen once in a movie, it would be PIS.

3. ZOMG!!!! He can tear apart t3h humans!? A rookie Predator was able to pull an Alien queen into the water.

Your point? Did you missed that part where it said he teared an automobile apart? How convenient of you to miss that.

I'm surpised you compared those two feats together. It kinda works against your argument.

4. No he doesn't. Durability is all, strength is not true.

See above.

I really think you haven't seen the film.

5. The Creeper would not be able to beat Predator when the cannon puts a hole in his chest the size of a bastetball or bigger. The Predator is faster than Creeper, and is invisible as well.

Lol. "Size of a baseball bat". Now I'm sure you haven't watched the movie. I said he got freaking harpooned through the freakin body and he continued to fly and lift the whole freaking truck into the air.
You know what a hapoon is right? The large spear that people use to kill/catch WHALES with. Oh and the Creeper got impaled several times in the movie with not much effect.

Hmm, I also said that if the Predator managed to get in repeated blasts on the Creeper he would win. Something you missed again.

I did miss on the invisibility thing though. That would greatly help the Predator get the drop on Creeper.

Before I'm being accused of being a "fanboy" (lol asif anyone could be a Creeper fanboy), I'm the one that started the Predator vs Wolverine (comic version) thread and I gave the win to Predator. So no-go in that direction.

But I guess the fact that the Predator is cooler and not much is known about Creeper, most people would side with the Predator. Pretty much the Creeper is an powerful ancient demon thats been hunting people when the predator's were still sucking on their mama's (?) titties.

Anyway, whatever, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I sense which direction this debate is going sad

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 10:45 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

erm, thats not called debating.

How do you know Creeper can ONLY keep up with cars?

Predator cannot keep up with a train, don't be silly. Maybe you should research abit about Predators. Running at over 100km/h is not part of their abilities. That would be defined as superspeed.

If it does happen once in a movie, it would be PIS.

Your point? Did you missed that part where it said he teared an automobile apart? How convenient of you to miss that.

I'm surpised you compared those two feats together. It kinda works against your argument.

See above.

I really think you haven't seen the film.

Lol. "Size of a baseball bat". Now I'm sure you haven't watched the movie. I said he got freaking harpooned through the freakin body and he continued to fly and lift the whole freaking truck into the air.
You know what a hapoon is right? The large spear that people use to kill/catch WHALES with. Oh and the Creeper got impaled several times in the movie with not much effect.

Hmm, I also said that if the Predator managed to get in repeated blasts on the Creeper he would win. Something you missed again.

I did miss on the invisibility thing though. That would greatly help the Predator get the drop on Creeper.

Before I'm being accused of being a "fanboy" (lol asif anyone could be a Creeper fanboy), I'm the one that started the Predator vs Wolverine (comic version) thread and I gave the win to Predator. So no-go in that direction.

But I guess the fact that the Predator is cooler and not much is known about Creeper, most people would side with the Predator. Pretty much the Creeper is an powerful ancient demon thats been hunting people when the predator's were still sucking on their mama's (?) titties.

Anyway, whatever, you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. I sense which direction this debate is going sad
1. Sure it is.

2. Ah, the lack of proof isn't proof of absence argument, I love this one. I don't have to prove he can only keep up with cars, you have to prove he is any faster.

O RLY? It did happen in the second movie, so obviously it is part of his powerset. Just cause you don't like it doesn't discount it.

3. It said teared the frames off automobiles, which if I remember right is where he tore the top off of a car. Which pales to pulling a queen Alien off a cliff.

Not really, no.

4. See above.

5. I said size of a basketball smart one. Getting harpooned does not compare to having a huge hole blown in your chest. That harpoon was smaller than a whale harpoon.

No, I didn't. I am saying he WOULD get those blasts.

Yep, he kills him, the first shot will totally fvck the Creeper up.

Point?

And the friggin Predator is an ancient alien race who hunt killer Xenomorphs. Which generally>>>>>Humans.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 01:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

2. Ah, the lack of proof isn't proof of absence argument, I love this one. I don't have to prove he can only keep up with cars, you have to prove he is any faster.

No I don't. He actually caught up to the truck. Which means he is faster.

O RLY? It did happen in the second movie, so obviously it is part of his powerset. Just cause you don't like it doesn't discount it.

No, not obviously. This only proves that:

1. You obviously don't know the abilities of a Predator.

2. You don't understand "vs" debating. Heard of the Firelord vs Spiderman argument?

It said teared the frames off automobiles, which if I remember right is where he tore the top off of a car. Which pales to pulling a queen Alien off a cliff.

Says you.

I said size of a basketball smart one. Getting harpooned does not compare to having a huge hole blown in your chest. That harpoon was smaller than a whale harpoon.

And you assume that the blast would create a large hole in his chest because? Alien durability = Creeper durability?

Why the hostile attitude? You can't have a friendly debate with someone with disagrees with you?

Anyway, whatever else you have to say... I'm just going to reply with

1. Well you're wrong.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 05:14 AM
NemeBro

No I don't. He actually caught up to the truck. Which means he is faster.

No, not obviously. This only proves that:

1. You obviously don't know the abilities of a Predator.

2. You don't understand "vs" debating. Heard of the Firelord vs Spiderman argument?

Says you.

And you assume that the blast would create a large hole in his chest because? Alien durability = Creeper durability?

Why the hostile attitude? You can't have a friendly debate with someone with disagrees with you?

Anyway, whatever else you have to say... I'm just going to reply with
1. Granted, and PRedator caught up with the train, meaning he is faster.

2. Obviously I do, and you do not. I go by facts I have seen in the MOVIES, and in the movies he caught up to a train. I have been debating on vs. threads for way longer than I started posting in movie vs. so learn your facts before you claim shit. Oh, and comics is a different story, thing about that is different comics have different writers, some who are morons.

3. Yeah, says me, pulling a multi-ton Alien Queen>>>>Ripping car frames. That kinda shit is within class 2 strength.

4. A friggin harpoon went right through it. Now you are just grabbing for straws. So now harpoon>>>Plasma cannon?

You were hostile when you insulted my knowledge of the movies.

I accept your concession then.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 05:40 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

2. Obviously I do, and you do not. I go by facts I have seen in the MOVIES, and in the movies he caught up to a train. I have been debating on vs. threads for way longer than I started posting in movie vs. so learn your facts before you claim shit. Oh, and comics is a different story, thing about that is different comics have different writers, some who are morons.

And movies have different script writers and directors who are morons. Just as everyone knows Predator 2 is the crap version.

AvP also shouldn't even be canon. But I guess topic started didn't mention which version.

You were hostile when you insulted my knowledge of the movies.

No, no. Don't turn this around. You were aggressive since your first reply to my post.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 05:47 AM
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Concerning the speed and agility thing, the predator is pretty impressive even if he is limited to the ground as opposed to the creeper's flying. The predator lept across multiple cars, pressing huge dents into the roofs, and then scaled a tall building in the time it took Danny Glover's character to get to the first car he stomped across.

Just a guess but the creeper probably wouldn't see the predator very well if the pred's cloaked, and that second sense of smell is useless because a) It only smells human parts and b) It depends on how afraid the individual is, and Predators are usually either pissed off or angry.

I wouldn't be surprised if the result of the fight was a crispy husk of leftover creeper.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 06:05 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Concerning the speed and agility thing, the predator is pretty impressive even if he is limited to the ground as opposed to the creeper's flying. The predator lept across multiple cars, pressing huge dents into the roofs, and then scaled a tall building in the time it took Danny Glover's character to get to the first car he stomped across.

Yes, but you wouldn't say he could run at the same speed as a moving train.

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Just a guess but the creeper probably wouldn't see the predator very well if the pred's cloaked

Agree. A cloaked Pred would get the drop on Creeper. Repeated blasts would down him. I think the invisibility here is the definitive winning factor.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 09:35 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is really a fight? I think not, more like a curbstomp for the Predator. He can be ****ing invisible, why is this a debate? :confusd:

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 07:13 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I dunno how this would turn out, but I do no one thing. Everyone is underestimating the creeper. He can grow back parts of his body, which means hole in his stomach from plasma cannon, that's gone in a few minutes, this is considering his plasma cannon can hit the creeper, he's fast people, and the plasma cannon can miss targets. AVP grid alien anyone? Assuming Creeper can avoid the blasts and get up close it could honestly go either way. Invisibility is the predators main thing here, but I imagine if he shot the reaper and knocked him out he'd uncloak and go over to claim his prize, Creeper reforms and gets the jump on him. Not to far fetched but like I said it could go either way.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:26 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Creeper cannot infinitely grow back body parts. He had to take another humans body part in the second movie cause it was fvcked up.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:29 AM
gryphon28

I must agree predator wins yes

I'm in my own world don't worry they know me there

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:31 AM
gryphon28 is currently offline Click here to Send gryphon28 a Private Message Find more posts by gryphon28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Predator rip the spines out of people with little diffculty. His agility and reflexes in the first movie were great. The last seen with Weathers when he got to him before he could shot was a good feat. Creeper being harpooned and tied to a pickup truck and then a Bus and still dragging both was very impressive. Predators net my do the trick, its stronger then military knife's steel.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 04:18 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

like i said,they both win.pred hunts down creeper,who allows pred to decapitate him,as pred leaves,creeper gets up and throws his bones huriken through pred's skull,or beacuse pred has no parts he needs,justs flys away

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 04:21 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyBazzman
Brotherhood Paladin

Guys, guys, we're forgetting the details. There are heaps of factors that could weigh in either side, to give the balance of power to the Creeper or the Predator. Now, i'm a long fan of both, and, as a Predator fan to the point of even knowing their LANGUAGE, i'm still leaning more towards the Creeper. I agree completely with Placidity, you need to see the films to compare for yourself. Assuming this battle would take place while the Creeper still had a few days left before he became dormant, and he was fighting a Predator with the usual layout of tech, well, the Creeper isn't used to hunting Predators, and Predator isn't used to enemies that put Xenomorphs to shame strength and agility wise and have the ability to fly, hence the Creeper's obvious dominance in the biological and natural field. Now, the Predator's cloak would be useless, even Placidity is forgetting that the Creeper has superhuman hearing and sense of smell; he has two noses, basically, and he can smell fear. Thinking that this battle would take place at night in an empty field, the natural environment for the Creeper, and the most comfortable for the Predator, everyone is also forgetting that the Plasma Casters cannot AUTO TARGET! So now, rethink all of this.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 02:59 AM
AlmightyBazzman is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyBazzman a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyBazzman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Necro thread revival for the win.

If it's to the KO, Predator likely, due to cloak and range.

To the death, the Creeper, likely. He has a healing factor, with the exception of regrowing parts, iirc.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 19th, 2011 04:32 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote