KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Predator vs The Creeper

The Predator vs The Creeper
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blinky
Android First Class

About Predator potentially getting slayed when he comes to claim the Creepers skull :

I think people forget that Predators actually scout-out and test ( or play with) their opponents way before they go in for the kill/hunt (see ANY Predator movie for proof). The Predator would have scoutted out the Creeper and be wise to his respectable healing factor. When the Pred claims his prize he most likely will make sure that bastard isn't fighting capable.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 01:17 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

All the Predator has to do is trap that fool in one of his nets and wait 23 days....... i mean farmer john had that fool on his wall for all those years. The only mistake he made was not burning the body or at the very least running him through a wood chipper.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 07:09 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by omgchos
All the Predator has to do is trap that fool in one of his nets and wait 23 days....... i mean farmer john had that fool on his wall for all those years. The only mistake he made was not burning the body or at the very least running him through a wood chipper.

Dude can shred through cars like they were tinfoil, not sure it'll hold for that long.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 07:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

U know cars might as well be tin foil. Unless he was ripping through some 50's solid steel cars. These days the most sturdy thing on a car is the chassis.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 07:28 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by omgchos
U know cars might as well be tin foil. Unless he was ripping through some 50's solid steel cars. These days the most sturdy thing on a car is the chassis.

It was an 84' Honda, HOW DARE YOU!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 09:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Lol...... dax shepeard

Old Post Jan 21st, 2011 10:12 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

plasma cannon>homemade speargun

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2011 08:11 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolf_Predator

Predator VS Creeper

Creeper has the same power of predator
so
predator
wont win
and
Creeper to
if their is a story of film of creeper Vs predator
the aliens queen will
kike their Ass

Old Post Oct 28th, 2011 12:15 AM
Wolf_Predator is currently offline Click here to Send Wolf_Predator a Private Message Find more posts by Wolf_Predator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Re: Predator VS Creeper

Originally posted by Wolf_Predator
Creeper has the same power of predator
so
predator
wont win
and
Creeper to
if their is a story of film of creeper Vs predator
the aliens queen will
kike their Ass

(please log in to view the image)

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 28th, 2011 12:26 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rourke82
Blast the speakers

i'm agree creeper in fight one on one with the predator can take this easly. I can see many fans here for the predators, evaluations of his fights aren't just, let us remember about it that creeper is a paranormal being , not a alien race.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 09:26 PM
rourke82 is currently offline Click here to Send rourke82 a Private Message Find more posts by rourke82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rourke82
Blast the speakers

Originally posted by Placidity
You really need to watch the movie to appreciate the level of trauma Creeper can resist. I mean I would say the Creeper is damn well comparable to Marcus (from Underworld) in terms of durability.

Creeper is far superior than a Predator in pretty much all physical attributes. I mean shit, did you guys really read the profile I posted?

"The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. "

The Creeper has Predator pinned with Strength and Durability. Feats that would rank him far above the Predator.

The only argument going for a Predator is his Plasma Cannon. Now, I'm not sure if the cannon can put down the Creeper for good. If he manages to repeated blast him with it, then I'd say the Predator wins. But who says that he'll hit him with 100% accuracy? I mean the Creeper does have some decent flight speed. And if he closes the gap, then I really don't see how Predator would win. He would literally get ripped apart.

So in the end, I'd say they both have something going for them, with the Predator mainly relying on his cannon. But don't you think the Creeper has a pretty good chance of winning?

i'm agree Creeper win this fight but not so easily.and later he have to eat many human organs in order to return to form. smokin'

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 06:07 PM
rourke82 is currently offline Click here to Send rourke82 a Private Message Find more posts by rourke82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sun wukongoku

Originally posted by Mindship
Creeper ftw. Stronger, far better damage soak/healing factor, flies, and is a supernatural force powered by fate, or at the very least, is far less affected by laws of physics/biology than an alien on steroids. In a showdown between hi-tech and supernature, the latter is usually a much more able plot device, especially if the character is basically a personification of some abstract circumstance (in this case, the whole every 23 years bit, yada yada).

IIRC, no same Pred ever came back to be in his own sequel. Supernatural creatures do it as routine, because they're that unstoppable.

cool

You are a fanboy so your lying facts do not support anything nice try go back to watching the predator films and yes I've seen jeeper creepers and 2 so you have nothing to beat my claims.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 03:54 AM
sun wukongoku is currently offline Click here to Send sun wukongoku a Private Message Find more posts by sun wukongoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sun wukongoku

You really need to watch the movie to appreciate the level of trauma Creeper can resist. I mean I would say the Creeper is damn well comparable to Marcus (from Underworld) in terms of durability.

Creeper is far superior than a Predator in pretty much all physical attributes. I mean shit, did you guys really read the profile I posted?

"The Creeper has superhuman strength and speed. He is strong enough to tear apart automobile frames and rip parts from the human body. "

The Creeper has Predator pinned with Strength and Durability. Feats that would rank him far above the Predator.

The only argument going for a Predator is his Plasma Cannon. Now, I'm not sure if the cannon can put down the Creeper for good. If he manages to repeated blast him with it, then I'd say the Predator wins. But who says that he'll hit him with 100% accuracy? I mean the Creeper does have some decent flight speed. And if he closes the gap, then I really don't see how Predator would win. He would literally get ripped apart.

So in the end, I'd say they both have something going for them, with the Predator mainly relying on his cannon. But don't you think the Creeper has a pretty good chance of winning?

You are degrading the predator in so many way you seem like a fanboy yes the speed of the creeper is a good pointed factor but the strenght I can't even see the creeper beating Celtic in arm wrestling and let me tell you abit of an x factor the predator is smarter the creeper has hunted only humans so it's easy to see the creeper get cocky and try to play around with the predator but this will be his downfall once he trys to fight in close range he will have his limbs sliced up or trapped in a net.

The predator has trained well in hand to hand and weapons. I can honestly say that the weapons are even since we've seen their strenghts.

as for the creepers flight that could serve as a disadvantage because the predator will use it's net once it gets any closer and the radar could certainly pic up on the creeper.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 04:13 AM
sun wukongoku is currently offline Click here to Send sun wukongoku a Private Message Find more posts by sun wukongoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

What if the Predator uses it's acid liquid like in AvP 2. Let's see if the Creeper can regenerate from that.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 01:12 AM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Wow epic thread bump, at first I was like "Ooo epic fight discussion again", and then I saw that idiotic moron above you and it really turned me off.

Anyway, I think acid would be enough for the win, but the question is how is he going to get it on the Creeper effectively.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 09:10 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sun wukongoku

Wow epic thread bump, at first I was like "Ooo epic fight discussion again", and then I saw that idiotic moron above you and it really turned me off.

Anyway, I think acid would be enough for the win, but the question is how is he going to get it on the Creeper effectively.

You must really bee butthurt I pity you and owned you so hard you couldn't come up with something to counter my claim in your comment lol.

Old Post May 12th, 2012 11:53 PM
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
plasma cannon>homemade speargun

/thread

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 03:21 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Plasma Caster, Laser net, Acid, heavy duty blades, smart disk, chakram. Creeper gets diced into tiny pieces. He can grow new parts by eating a person, but chop him up and separate his body parts. He's done.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 04:05 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by sun wukongoku
You must really bee butthurt I pity you and owned you so hard you couldn't come up with something to counter my claim in your comment lol.

Counter your claim? Is that a joke? All you did was call me a Creeper "fanboy". People who have taken note of my posts (I assume not many) in regards to the Predator during the last four years on this forum would know I am an absolute Predator fanboy if anything, and that's why you are a freaking moron and why I don't debate with ad hominem trolls like yourself.

Old Post May 13th, 2012 06:25 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

predator would probably not kill the Creeper. it would probably contain it and send it to the Hunter World and have Aliens incubate it and create Alien Creepers.

Old Post May 14th, 2012 10:14 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote