KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Predator vs The Creeper

The Predator vs The Creeper
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
YFZ 350

Predator wins.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 03:49 AM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, this thread keeps being necro'd.

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2012 03:02 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

This thread is idiotic.

The Creeper got knocked out by being run over by a car.

Predator shoots him in the face with his plasma caster which disintegrates, then sets the timer on his sub-nuclear wrist-pad, drops it next to the creeper's unconscious body, and trololo's on his merry way while the bomb goes off and turns the creeper into less than dust. There's no regenerating back from that.

/thread

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 12:25 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
This thread is idiotic.

The Creeper got knocked out by being run over by a car.

Predator shoots him in the face with his plasma caster which disintegrates, then sets the timer on his sub-nuclear wrist-pad, drops it next to the creeper's unconscious body, and trololo's on his merry way while the bomb goes off and turns the creeper into less than dust. There's no regenerating back from that.

/thread

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 11:20 PM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

Predator's technology is a for sure win against the creeper.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2012 11:27 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grayoins

The creeper is gonna win. The Creeper is physically strong just like the Predator. I don't know who is stronger but I do know the Creeper is way faster then the Predator. I have to admit that the Predator might be more durable, but he can't heal like the Creeper can. The Creeper can regenerate by using body parts he takes from his victims. Also the Creeper has bigger weapons then the Predator. AND the Creeper can fly. ALSO the Creeper might not rely on technology like the Predator does, but the Creeper has that bad ass truck of his. I know the Predator has armor but the Creeper can damage the armor with his ax or his spear. The Creeper and the Predator both have good aim but the Creeper is always smarter and way more skilled then he looks. The Creeper takes his time and steadies his aim and knows the right time to throw his spear. So I think the Creeper can beat the Predator. Also the Creeper can kill the Alien in 10 seconds, the Predator took a minute or 2 to beat the Alien

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 04:20 PM
Grayoins is currently offline Click here to Send Grayoins a Private Message Find more posts by Grayoins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote