KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What kind of heroine are you?

What kind of heroine are you?
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

What kind of heroine are you?

Wonder what your role may be in a POTC movie? Answer these questions to find out if you would have a sword, be a wise-woman, or be rescued!

1. Just how much of a villain are you?
a. I can easily see how people might think I’m more a villain than a heroine
b. Are you kidding? Didn’t your mother tell you to not ask such rude questions?
c. A villain? Maybe the world of evil thinks I’m a villain…
d. A what? Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
e. It’s not important to me if people see me as a villain or not
f. Well, if you go by the literal definition, I can safely say I do not perform villainous deeds
g. I wouldn’t know how to be a villain!
h. I’m not one at all, but it would be fun to be a villain for a day.

2. Okay, you and I are out to lunch and a guy across the way is checking you out. I say you should go meet him. What do you end up doing?
a. I swagger over, loosen the strap of my dress, and start right in with the sweet talk
b. Don’t you want to see if he prefers you first? I’d hate to steal your chance at happiness.
c. I’m way too busy trying to organize a rally for my cause to have a personal life right now. You’re lucky I’m meeting you for lunch at all.
d. I get up to go see him, trip, recover, and then ask him the big questions to see if I’m interested, you know, like what kind of jungle cat he would be, which Rolling Stones member he feels the closest connection to, if he’s allergic to wheatgrass…
e. I’m not talking to him! That jerk is the head of our rival company!
f. He’s not staring at me. I’m much too plain.
g. (Blushes) He’s so dreamy. I hope he’ll come over to our table and start a conversation
h. Oh, what the hell? I’ll go say hi.

3. You and the guy hit it off in spite of whatever complications there were and he wants to know if he can have your number.
a. He can have more than my number…
b. I have to give him the number to the nursing home where I work because I’m there more often than home
c. I scribble it down and get going. There’s a guy trying to break into a car out in the parking lot who needs a good kick in the ribs!
d. Should I give him my cell phone number or the home number? Unable to decide, I give him my best friend’s number.
e. I give him the office’s number and hint that my personal assistant is able to carry large flower bouquets to my desk.
f. I’m too scared to give a man my number!
g. (jots it down in a fever and squeals) I hope he calls! (starts dancing around the room singing)
h. Only if I can have his number, too. It’ll be like a race to see who calls who first!

4. Okay, so what would you say your biggest strength is/are?
a. I can size people up and know what they want. It’s like a sixth sense anymore.
b. It’s a tough choice between my ability to multi-task and just my experience. I mean, I’ve seen it all.
c. My integrity and commitment
d. Imagination!
e. My decisiveness
f. Knowledge is power
g. My pure heart
h. My humor and persistence

5. What were you like growing up?
a. Well, I had to grow up pretty fast, but I used my street smarts to survive
b. I was the big sister, the team mom, the good listener
c. I was very active in causes and occasionally beat up the school bully
d. I had a wide variety of interests and started a lot of trends
e. I also had to grow up pretty quickly. Hey, someone had to make the big decisions
f. Oh, I polished off the works of Dostoyevsky and Falkner during the day and won Trivial Pursuit every night
g. I had a lot of people looking out for me, so to thank them, I behaved and helped out around the house
h. Pretty busy schedule. If I wasn’t meeting my best gal pal for a Barbie session, I was out playing kickball

6. And which of these careers appeal to you?
a. Travel agent, Sales Rep, Gambler
b. Doctor, Therapist, Daycare manager
c. Defense Attorney, military member, philanthropist
d. Fashion designer, preschool teacher, artist
e. Prosecutor, politician, CEO
f. Teacher, Research Analyst, Writer
g. Waitress, Actress, Clerk
h. Astronaut, Reporter, Store Manager

7. Now that those questions are out of the way, you go to a bar to meet up with the guy you met at lunch. For no reason at all, a huge fight breaks out! What do you do?
a. Slipping behind the counter, I crawl my way to the back exit.
b. Grab the hand of an underage teenage girl with a fake ID and make a bold run for the exit
c. Well, (gets out her mace and brass knuckles) no one said this wouldn’t be a dive
d. When someone knocks a gun out of someone’s hand and it comes your way, you pick it up and clumsily shoot it into the air. When everyone stops to look at you, you ask why everyone is fighting in the first place.
e. Call the police and demand they put a stop to this chaos
f. (rifles through bag and finds her umbrella. Opening it, she blocks broken bottles and debris from touching her as she heads for the front door)
g. Right after you’ve started crying, a menacing man backs you into a corner. You hit him over the head with a bottle and start running, screaming for help
h. Cool! (finds her pepper spray) I’ll be right back! (whoops into the fray and picks a random guy to spray)

8. “What happened?” the guy asks after things have cooled down.
a. “Nothing I couldn’t handle. You smell good.”
b. “I don’t really know. I think a lot of people got hurt.”
c. “Some idiots needed to be taught a lesson.”
d. “I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when suddenly, from the shadows, out came these masked ruffians and they started making demands!”
e. “Fine time for you to show up.”
f. “What DIDN’T happen?”
g. “I don’t want to talk about it. Just hold me!”
h. “Just a few hotheads deciding to ruin everyone’s good time.”

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:14 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

9. You sit down with your guy and order drinks. He asks you up front what your worst trait is.
a. Distrusting
b. Can’t say no when someone needs you to do something
c. Can be too single-minded
d. Ditzy
e. Bossy
f. Control freak
g. Incompetent
h. Insecure
10. He pats your hand and tells you he is flawed, too. Now you feel better. Soon you’re talking about your favorite pop culture elements. Which of these movies appeals most to you?
a. Gone With the Wind
b. A Beautiful Mind
c. Star Wars
d. Clueless
e. Elizabeth
f. Romancing the Stone
g. The Little Mermaid
h. Raiders of the Lost Ark

11. Lovely! The guy has similar movie tastes. He’s a big baseball fan. What position would you play on his team?
a. I’d be more useful as the cheerleader (shows off legs) What batter can look at the ball when these are around?
b. Coach
c. Better make me the pitcher. When I play third base, I always argue with the ump whether someone is safe or out.
d. Whichever one lets you run around the bases?
e. Umpire
f. Oh, I don’t know…I’ll just go in the outfield somewhere (prays her glasses don’t break)
g. Catcher. I think I’ll need all that padding.
h. Short stop! That’s what I played in high school.

12. This bar hands out fortune cookies. I know, that’s a weird combination, but just go with it. What does your fortune advise you to do?
a. You don’t need to hide your intelligence so much
b. Take more time out just for you
c. Love will not get in the way of your mission
d. Look before you leap
e. Not being number one all the time will not kill you
f. Let your hair down and loosen up
g. Grow some spunk
h. You’re more valuable and attractive than you think

13. You pass by a billboard advertising Disney Princess on Ice! You squeal, immediately identify with…
a. Meg from Hercules
b. Wendy from Peter Pan
c. Mulan from Mulan
d. Alice from Alice in Wonderland
e. Nala from The Lion King
f. Belle from Beauty and the Beast
g. Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
h. Jasmine from Aladdin

14. As if the guy isn’t half in love with you already, you run into your best friend! What does she start saying about you?
a. She is such a survivor!
b. She is always there with the best advice
c. What a friend. She’s really helped me out of a few pinches
d. She’s a ton of fun!
e. She has never failed at anything
f. She’s so efficient, she really keeps the rest of us grounded
g. She’s just such a sweetie-pie
h. Team-player, supportive, reliable…there’s nothing I dislike about her!

15. Okay, last question, and it concerns Monty Python’s Quest for the Holy Grail
a. “You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me” Hee hee, Dingo.
b. Oh, that was a fun movie! Wasn’t there a horse named Patsy?
c. Love that Black Knight. “It’s only a flesh wound!”
d. (singing) “I have to push the pram-a-lot! Hee hee hee hee.
e. “Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.”
f. “What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?/King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?” (sighs) Extremely diverting.
g. Ew, that’s a boy movie.
h. Where to begin? The rabbit, the witch with the fake nose, “bring out your dead.” It’s just a big laugh-fest!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:15 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

If you answered…

Mostly As…You are a seductress, following in the footsteps of Scarlett O’Hara, Cleopatra, Evita, and Jodie Foster’s memorable Annabelle in Maverick. This is a lady who is long accustomed to sizing up everyone in a room the minute she enters. Mysterious and manipulative, she hides a streak of distrust a mile wide and ten miles deep. Cynicism guides her every action, and her tough sense of survival gives her the means to do whatever is necessary to come out ahead. She will depend on men to get what she wants, but usually by talking them into it somehow. With a little push, you could be a nasty black widow, but it takes a really special guy to dig up that heart buried beneath all that cynicism.

Mostly Bs…You are a nurturer, following in the footsteps of Daphne from Frasier, Mary Poppins, Claire Huxtable, and Michelle Pfeiffer’s performance in Ladyhawke. You take care of everyone and your optimism keeps them going. No injury or mishap makes you squeamish. You make the world a better place simply by baking your new neighbors cookies, setting up a carpool so everyone can save on gas, and cheering on the underdog. You are the wise woman, the mother-figure in a lot of people’s lives that has been-there-done-that. If pushed, you could become a domineering matriarch, but you are way too serene and capable to let that happen.

Mostly Cs…You are a crusader, following in the footsteps of Princess Leia, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Ellen Ripley, and Grace Kelly’s performance in High Noon. Not one to shy away from battle, you believe in your cause all the way. You meet commitments head on, and heaven help anyone who stands in your way. You can win the hearts and minds of people to make them see things your way and you are fearless, whether it means rallying at city hall, writing a letter to your state representative, or choosing to defend your country. If pushed, you could become a fanatic, but you adhere to a strict moral code.

Mostly Ds…You are a free spirit, following in the footsteps of Lucy Ricardo, Ally McBeal, Dharma, and Kate Capshaw’s performance in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. While people may find you feeble-minded at first, they are soon charmed by your sense of fun. You make friends easily, but need them to often keep you grounded. Always one to follow your heart, you march to the beat of your own drum. You are in idealist and think the world should be the way you see it—through your rose-colored glasses. With a push, you could become a lunatic, but your friendly nature and love of all things creative and heartfelt keep you far from that path.

Mostly Es…You are a boss, following in the footsteps of Murphy Brown, Elizabeth Swann, Emma Frost, and Annette Bening’s performance in American Beauty. You’re a go-getter, never shying away from the lead role. People look to you to make decisions, and it gives you a competitive streak. Not afraid to step on toes to get things done, with a push, you could become a witchy woman, but you are softened by your need to see your loved ones protected and comfortable. Things have to be your way, and the results speak for themselves. You are definitely a princess in your own right.

Mostly Fs…You are a librarian, following in the footsteps of Diane Chambers, Dana Scully, Hermione, and Ellen Barkin’s performance in The Big Easy. Detail-oriented, you want to be sure your decisions are risk-free. Controlled and clever, you show off your intelligence in a way you would never show off your looks. You’re too into staying proper to ever think of using your body to get what you want. You like facts and let those be your guide. With a push, you could be a schemer, but you don’t like to let others down. Behind those stereotypical glasses and bun is a passionate person who can’t wait to raise her hand and answer a question.

Mostly Gs…You are a waif, following in the footsteps of Cinderella, Jane Eyre, Princess Buttercup, and Geena Davis’ performance in Thelma and Louise. Pure of heart, you don’t fight back. Instead, you use your strength of will to endure. Your innocence makes people long to protect you. You are patient and can adapt to situations, but usually need someone to rescue you from trouble. With a push, you could be a parasite, but you’re too sweet for that. Your friends take care of you and in return, you give them unending devotion.

Mostly Hs…You are a spunky kid, following in the footsteps of Marion Ravenwood, Mary Richards, Princess Fiona, and Whoopi Goldberg’s performance in Sister Act. Everyone roots for you because you root for them. You don’t have to be the captain of any team, but you do need to make your opinion known and have it respected. You have a strong sense of humor and when everyone else fails, you use it to plow through and get the job done, usually with a wise-crack or two so the enemy won’t think you’re afraid. Brave and spunky, with a push, you could be a backstabber. Always willing to lend a hand and be part of the adventure, you make sure you don’t delve into to the point where you stop being supportive to your loved ones.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 05:15 PM
SparrabethRose

*counts up answers* I got F! It's actually pretty close to what I'm really like. G was my second highest, and then B was third.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 12:24 AM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

umm im Edward's brand of heroin, b****. oh, you said heroine. right....lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 01:29 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Mostly H's! big grin I'm happy with my result.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 05:13 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

I got d's....the free spirit go figure....7 of them infact....

i tied c and f for 3.....it's pretty damn accurate actually ...

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 11:33 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i got h too!:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 07:10 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Tada!! I'm As with heavy H which I think kinda goes along with how I really am--maybe more H, helpful happy cheery on the side of good and justice, Mom and apple pie...without the back stabby part please if you will. Life is too short! Yep--if you're broke down in robstown, call me I'll come get you. Friend called once said to make her a doctor's appointment, she had tripped down some stairs and sprained her ankle very badly--at 2:30 in the morning I sat up said where are you I'll be there in a bit--turned out she was in France at the time.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 10:35 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Your sig is smexy, Sailor. evil face

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 02:56 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SparrabethRose

I totally agree with you, Pocky! Tony Stark equals

Old Post Jul 20th, 2008 10:07 PM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

ty I like tony too!! ^^

but i still love my norrie mostest...*hugs*

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:10 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

awesome siggy sailor! I absolutely love it!

I got H and D tied - or else they're very close- I kinda choose multiple answers per number sometimes, lol - followed by a close C... big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 11:56 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

That was a really good quiz, thanks willofthewisp.
I tied B and G - which is definitely me!!! (Although I'd like to think I were C too!)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 11:12 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

wow, i retook this and tied D and H

i think this is more accurate that before...O.o

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:12 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

I got 'free spirit'.......

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:02 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

mesa gotsa h! Mesa a spunky kid. Okey day?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 12:48 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Mesa?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 11:57 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Mesa as in something Jar Jar would say? Lol.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 11:30 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Jar Jar? OK, now I'm really confuzzled....

Old Post Dec 24th, 2008 07:31 PM