KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Harley Quinn!

Respect Harley Quinn!
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Harley Quinn was once only inches away from killing Batman, but Joker saved his life.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 09:11 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe

Ha looks like she's Batman's ***** now.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 11:48 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Seer Q'Anilia
Harley Quinn was once only inches away from killing Batman, but Joker saved his life.

A very good issue.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 02:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fanboy
Ha looks like she's Batman's ***** now.

I loved that scene.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 04:20 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 09:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh whoa, I slightly remember this, thanks!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh whoa, I slightly remember this, thanks!

thank the lady in my life, she's the one who asked me to make a harley sig which made me go look for pics lol...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Harley's a fun character to read about, mhmm.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 09:41 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Harley's a fun character to read about, mhmm.

yup, lol... very entertaining read, and with dodson's art, it was never short of being a great read...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 10:30 AM
PRAYERRUN

Girl is getting to be very attractive too lol.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 07:57 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

She's gettin' some love in Gotham Sirens, fo sho.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 09:58 AM
Strafe Prower
#1 Outsiders fan

LOL, Harley is always entertaining smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 01:10 PM
Strafe Prower is currently offline Click here to Send Strafe Prower a Private Message Find more posts by Strafe Prower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 04:29 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 04:32 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Kudos thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 04:35 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

Yeah in light of how unimpressed I am with Harley in the reboot, I'll be going through her ongoing and sorting out her feats in this thread, as well as her appearances in Batman stuff. I'll omit Harley and Ivy because that's just shameless fanservice.

Harley Quinn #2

Harley clears out a bar of established Gotham crooks.

Jumps clear over a charging vehicle and blinds the driver with a streamer bullet.

Humiliates Two-Face.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 04:44 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Like there's anything wrong with fanservice stick out tongue

what don't you like about current Harley, just out of curiosity?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 04:49 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

Hard to put my finger on. In her ongoing the clever dialogue, the puns, the way it transitioned from cartoonish to dark was nearly seamless. I don't like that they altered her outfit the way they did. It's skanky and completely out of character. Her old costume bordered on unflattering, and that kind of played along with her quirky sense of self. Moreover, Gotham City Sirens and the ongoing established Harley as eccentric to a comical degree, but not batshit crazy like Suicide Squad is looking to portray her as. She's only "crazy" because she can't turn down the Joker, no matter how hard she works against it. Otherwise the character developed into more of an anti-hero than straight villainess.

Harley Quinn #4

Bounces around some more.

Harley Quinn #6

Dodges Riddler's gunfire. At this point her rogue gallery and Batman's are starting to look pretty similar.

(please log in to view the image)

[center]Cork gun has an explosive function

Tanks another bullet and takes out some chick after dodging gunfire at point blank range.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 05:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Konton
Hard to put my finger on. In her ongoing the clever dialogue, the puns, the way it transitioned from cartoonish to dark was nearly seamless. I don't like that they altered her outfit the way they did. It's skanky and completely out of character. Her old costume bordered on unflattering, and that kind of played along with her quirky sense of self. Moreover, Gotham City Sirens and the ongoing established Harley as eccentric to a comical degree, but not batshit crazy like Suicide Squad is looking to portray her as. She's only "crazy" because she can't turn down the Joker, no matter how hard she works against it. Otherwise the character developed into more of an anti-hero than straight villainess.

I can agree with that thumb up

Well, bar the part about the costume. Her old suit was hot... Though maybe that's just me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 05:13 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

Harley Quinn #8

Harley is immune to Joker venom.

Harley Quinn #9

Dodges gunfire and shows off her streamer gun again.

Trashes some thugs.

Deflects a bomb-bolstering skateboard with a golf club and gets saved by her crew after getting wounded. Sets up for the next set of scans, proving that she was deliriously injured in her encounter with Killer C.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2011 02:20 AM