KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

oh noes!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:42 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed. Though, it hasn't been used since... 2003, 2004, so I wouldn't be too worried unless you have dust allergies.

So, ready for the Renegadeness? Thought of a background for your character?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 06:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I have, I'll write it up when I get back from my camping trip tomorrow...or maybe tonight if I get bored. The short of it is that due to the council's orders a mission went a bit kaka and his master and family (mission was on his home planet) ended up being massacured. He's now angry at the council (but still believes in the philosophy and wont turn to evil) and just wandering the galaxy in search of the one responcible....ok, so the short of it is pretty much it. But I'll still write it up with (probably) better spelling and more detail.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:07 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Don't pin it on a Dark Jedi! That seems to happen much.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:27 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Nope, space pirates.....damn dirty pirates!

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:28 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It would just be Sienar anyway. He's got a list of every Jedi trained inside the last two decades and is trying to make sure he's messed up their lives in some way.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

So it would seem!

What will be the Jedi 'training mission,' if there is one? It would probably be a flashback since Gallagher can't really ask Sienar for a brief respite just for training purposes. big grin

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:29 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think a lot of people missed the 'only for new players' bit...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 07:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Oh yes, looks like it.

I think we're just all eager to play and are deliberately ignoring it subconsciously.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 08:15 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Sounds about right to me.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 08:25 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The idea being that the vets (as PLAYERS, not characters) give the new guys advice in-game.

Except for Spike who knows the score, so he has to do things the hard way. No advising him!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 21st, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 08:36 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Adventurer

"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic."

Denzral Vassisk

Born:
Unknown

Background information:
Denzral remembers little about his short child-hood before two members of the Jedi order took him in. He had been living on the on the streets of Coruscant. He was unsure of how or what compelled them to look down an empty alley in the under city of Coruscant but they sensed the childs Force potential. After his administration into the Jedi Academy and the 14 years of training, Denzral proved on many occasions to be an adept peace maker and fighter. He soon grauated the Jedi Academy to come under the tutilage of Jedi Master Viess Ichinara, he followed his master till Viess's asassination by a Bounty Hunter hired by the Hutt's. The Hutt's were dealing in illigit business, slavery, in the Republic and Denz and Viess were tracking down their leads to solidly prove the Hutt's involvement. Subsequently the young Denzral, who was 17 at the time, at first blamed the council for Viess's death and felt that they should have forsaw it, but after seeking council from Master Yoda he soon learned that the act was blameless, the Hutt's were protecting themselves and it had not been the Jedi Council's fault but Viess's own, for putting the the spotlights on the Hutt's directly. After this he was elevated to Knight level and has sinse taken on several dangerous missions, one involving the persuit of a dark Jedi through a heavly fortified Pirate base, where he aquired his light freighter, and many lesser missions including a few political assignments. Although Denz's charisma was never substantial he did make a name for himself for his dedication. Though he now feels the order lately seemed to have been miss guided, with the death of Qui-Gon and the appearance of the Sith; Darth Maul who had been killed by Qui-Gon's apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. In his personel log he wrote, after meeting the chosen one 'Anakin Skywalker'! Stubborn Kid, reminds me of me! (Needs going over by someone who can correct my errors! laughing out loud )

STATS

Strength: 4
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 3
Defence: 1

Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Perception: 4

Force Rating: 7
Force Attack: 7
Force Defence: 1

SKILLS

Lightsabre: 4

Combat: 2 (Fixed)

Jedi Lore: 2

Persuade: 3

Leadership: 1

Savoir-Faire: 1

Medicine: 2

Fix-it: 3

Languages: 2

Observation: 2

SPECIAL: Life in the Field:

A. Man of all Talents: Guns 2, Pilot 2, Starfighter, (additional) Starry Ice YT-1300 light freighter, gained after he took part in a raid on a Pirate base in which Denzral chased down a dark Jedi who had been meeting withing the base which was on a moon. The freighter was used as an escape vehical by the dark Jedi who engaged Denz in sabre combat as it esaped on auto pilot.

Ally:
R4-D7 (default)

Jedi Master Trin Derimx, Archives.

Mentor:
Jedi Master Veiss Ichinara

(Suggestions pleStarfighter, (additional) Starry Ice YT-1300 light freighter, gained after he took part in a raid on a Pirate base in which Denzral chased down a dark Jedi who had been meeting withing the base which was on a moon. The freighter was used as an escape vehical by the dark Jedi who engaged Denz in sabre combat as it esaped on auto pilot.

Ally:
R4-D7 (default)

Jedi Master Trin Derimx, Archives.

Mentor:

(Suggestions please?)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 11:06 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

If you're an Adventurer, you only get three Merits as you're a Jedi. Only Renegade and Outsider templates get four Merits. So if you want that Starship, you need to drop one of your other Merits.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 12:47 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

how many times do we have to repeat the same thing to jr before he actually reads the posts and understands them. we are on post # 4 telling him that he only gets 3 merits.

by the way, i'll probly get to my back story sometime this week, or next week while i'm in germany.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:16 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Adventurer

"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic."

Denzral Vassisk

Born:
Coruscant

Background Information:
Little is known about Denzrals childhood, from his parents, to his name, however what is known is that he was probably born on Coruscant. Denz was put into an orphanage and was discovered by a Jedi searching for children gifted with the potential that defines a Jedi from the everyday norm.

After his acceptance into the Jedi Academy to be trained, he was tested time and again, learning the ways of the Force and the Jedi code, and beginning his training with a lightsaber.

For the next 14 years Denzral trained in the Academy under a teacher and as soon as he was old enough he was selected to be trained by a Jedi Master called Viess Ichinara who taught Denzral as a Padawan.

When Denzral was seventeen, his master was asassinated by a Bounty Hunter, by order of the Hutt's because Viess and Denz had been on the trail of a slave ring in the Republic that they believed the Hutt's were running. Due to Master Ichinara putting pressure on the orgaisation he was killed before the link was uncovered. Vassisk at first blamed the Council for not forseeing his masters demise. However, after having a meditation on the matter with Master Yoda he soon learned to accept Viess's absense as un-punishible by learning that hs death was his own fault and a great loss. (I gota post this now, and I will finish it tomorrow, your concerns welcome)

STATS

Strength: 4
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 3
Defence: 1

Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Perception: 4

Force Rating: 7
Force Attack: 7
Force Defence: 1

SKILLS

Lightsabre: 4

Combat: 2 (Fixed)

Jedi Lore: 2

Persuade: 3

Leadership: 1

Savoir-Faire: 1

Medicine: 2

Fix-it: 3

Languages: 2

Observation: 2

SPECIAL: Life in the Field:

A. Man of all Talents: Guns 2, Pilot 2,

GUNS SCHTICK:

Gunslinger

PILOT SCHTICK:

(!help!)

FORCE POWER: Push/Pull (mastery), Sense (mastery), Intuition, Leaping (mastery), Lifting (mastery), Presence.

BLADE SCHTICKS:
Orthodox Guard, Riposte, Reflection.

COMBAT SCHTICKS:
Focussed Blow, Side Step, Martial Artist.

MERITS

Weapons:
Light Pistol, Lightsabre.

Star Ship:
(default) Jedi Starfighter (includes droid), (additional) Starry Ice YT-1300 light freighter, gained after he took part in a raid on a Pirate base in which Denzral chased down a dark Jedi who had been meeting withing the base which was on a moon. The freighter was used as an escape vehical by the dark Jedi who engaged Denz in sabre combat as it esaped on auto pilot.

Jedi Master Trin Derimx, on the Archives.

Mentor (dead):

(Suggestions?)

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:51 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You still have four merits listed. You only get three.

You have Starship, Ally, Contact, and Mentor. One needs to go.

And Jedi do not get a Jedi starfighter by default. This game takes place before the Clone Wars...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:59 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I removed Ally. Besides yes they did get star fighter sized ships, only they weren't armed. I think. see before the clone wars!

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jul 22nd, 2008 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 03:05 AM
Peach
mordrem

Okay, well, you still only get one ship unless you take Starship twice.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 03:08 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

The Jedi Starfighters were owned by the Jedi Order as a whole and assigned to Jedi as missions required.

The Starship Merit is a ship that your character personally owns.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 03:13 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Oh I do not have the ability to copy and paste, I have to write everyting by hand. sad Sorry for the annoyance.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 03:13 AM