KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- Character Creation
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Ok, second attempt, I hope I understood what you all ment smile

Scholar

STATS

Strength: 2+2
Agility: 2+2
Dexterity: 2+2
Defence: 1

Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 2+2
Charisma: 2 + 3
Perception: 2 + 2

Force Rating: 8
Force Attack: 8
Force Defence: 2

Allocate six points amongst Strength, Agility and Dexterity (max 5)
Allocate seven points amongst Intelligence, Charisma and Perception (max 5)

SKILLS

Lightsabre: Take the highest of Strength, Agility and Dexterity away from 8. This is your Lightsabre score. = 4

Spend 5 points amongst the following. (max 4). Remove any skills left at 0.

Jedi Lore: 3 + 1
Persuade: 2 +1
Languages: 1 + 1
Leadership: 1
Savoir-Faire: 1
Medicine: 1 + 1
Languages: 1
Observation: 1 + 1

SPECIAL: Academic Expert- The Scholar is an acknowledged expert in a certain area of learning. At character creation the Scholar chooses any skill he has a value in; he gets three extra dice to all Intelligence-based rolls made with that skill, and may re-roll a failed Intelligence-based roll with that skill once per story.
=> I’ll pick Savoir-Faire

FORCE POWERS: Push/Pull, Sense, Intuition; choose 11 others
1) Combat Push -> change to mastery, so combat push is covered
2) Super Lift -> change to mastery, so super lift and bombard are covered
3) Bombard -> since I got this through mastery in push/pull this can get changed to mastering swiftness (swiftness is on number with me)
4) Great Leap -> change to mastery of leaping, so great leap is covered
5) Lifting
6) Leaping
7) Swiftness
8) Strike
9) co-ordination
10) presence
11) intuition

BLADE SCHTICKS: 2 Orthodox Guard + Cleave

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 09:39 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

So here's what you should have so far...

-

PUSH/PULL
LIFTING

LEAPING

SWIFTNESS
CO-ORDINATION

SENSE
PRESENCE

INTUITION

-

You can pick two more, if I've got that read write.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 09:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

thanks! Than I'm adding inner calm & tranquility

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 09:48 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Catain REX pointed out I forgot to add the merits.
I pick famous master

contact (jedi archives)

contact (the senate)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 11:39 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Adventurer

"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic."

Denzral Vassisk

Born:
Coruscant

Background Information:
Little is known about Denzrals childhood, from his parents, to his name, however what is known is that he was probably born on Coruscant. Denz was put into an orphanage and was discovered by a Jedi searching for children gifted with the potential that defines a Jedi from the everyday norm.

After his acceptance into the Jedi Academy to be trained, he was tested time and again, learning the ways of the Force and the Jedi code, and beginning his training with a lightsaber.

For the next 14 years Denzral trained in the Academy under a teacher and as soon as he was old enough he was selected to be trained by a Jedi Master called Viess Ichinara who taught Denzral as a Padawan.

When Denzral was seventeen, his master was asassinated by a Bounty Hunter, by order of the Hutt's because Viess and Denz had been on the trail of a slave ring in the Republic that they believed the Hutt's were running. Due to Master Ichinara putting pressure on the orgaisation he was killed before the link was uncovered. Vassisk at first blamed the Council for not forseeing his masters demise. However, after having a meditation on the matter with Master Yoda he soon learned to accept Viess's absense as un-punishible by learning that hs death was his own fault and a great loss.

Vassisk was elevated to Knight status and hense was soon seleted for many missions ranging from political assignments to tracking down dark Jedi. One particular mission for the council was to apprehend a suspected dark Jedi hiding out in a fortified Pirate base on a moon. After infiltrating the moon base, a lengthy chase between the dark Jedi and Denz, ending with a sabre fight in which the dark Jedi suffered a fatal injury before he could reach an escape craft. The pirates started attacking and the Knight and he escaped on the darkies feighter. Of course, although he asked, he wasn't allowed to keep the freighter.

STATS

Strength: 4
Agility: 5
Dexterity: 3
Defence: 1

Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Perception: 4

Force Rating: 7
Force Attack: 7
Force Defence: 1

SKILLS

Lightsabre: 4

Combat: 2 (Fixed)

Jedi Lore: 2

Persuade: 3

Leadership: 1

Savoir-Faire: 1

Medicine: 2

Fix-it: 3

Languages: 2

Observation: 2

SPECIAL: Life in the Field:

A. Man of all Talents: Guns 2, Pilot 2,

GUNS SCHTICK:

Gunslinger

PILOT SCHTICK:

(!help!)

FORCE POWER:
- Push/Pull (mastery: Combat Push (1), Sabre Throw (1) )

- Lifting (mastery: Super Lift (1), Grip (1), Bombard (1) )

- Precision ( mastery: Advanced Sabre Throw (1), Bombard (1), Fling (2) )

- Leaping ( mastery: Great Leap (1), Defence Leap (1) )

- Swiftness ( mastery: Strike (1), Evade (1), Dash (1) )

- Sense ( mastery: Empathy (1), Scan (1) )

- Intuition

BLADE SCHTICKS:
Orthodox Guard, Riposte, Reflection.

COMBAT SCHTICKS:
Focussed Blow, Side Step, Martial Artist.

MERITS

Weapons:
Light Pistol, Lightsabre.

Star Ship:
Jedi Starfighter

Ally: R4-D7

Jedi Archive

(How about now?)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 12:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

i see no problem jr. you are clear.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 07:40 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jovan
Catain REX pointed out I forgot to add the merits.
I pick famous master

contact (jedi archives)

contact (the senate)

The Archives is a good pick, but the Senate might be narrowed down a bit? Maybe a certain person in the Senate?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 08:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

djee, I thought not to narrow it down because if I said "the senator from malastare" and suddenly we're on the other side of the galaxy and will never need him/her/it, than it was a useless merit :s

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 10:59 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, what a contact generally does is stuff like get you information. So it doesn't really matter where they're located, but a Senator would be able to get you different info than a pirate, or a Jedi in the Archives, etc.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 11:07 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by Jovan
djee, I thought not to narrow it down because if I said "the senator from malastare" and suddenly we're on the other side of the galaxy and will never need him/her/it, than it was a useless merit :s

Well, it's not going to be the Senator for, conveniently, whereever you happen to be at that time!

But Contact: The Senate is fine. it just means a contact within the Senatorial structure.

Having an actual SENATOR as a contact would cost more than one Merit. That's powerful backup.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 11:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

But it would be ok to think that Contact: The Senate, might be able to get you an audience with "Senator for wherever we conveniently have to be" but without the additional information...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 11:37 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 11:38 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Which would you recommend Jedi Archives or The Senate?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 12:30 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

After putting it off for so long, my sad attempt at a bio!
Wentar Reiua was once considered a shining example of the Order. Diplomatic, patient, a balanced knowledge in both the Lightsaber and the Force, it was no wonder that many were shocked when he left the Jedi Order. But after years of seeing the rich and important continually walk all over the little people of the Galaxy, Wentar decided the cries for help from the oppressed needed him more then the Order did and with that thought, he left.

Over the years since he left the Order, Wentar has spent most of his time in the Outer Rim, helping those in need. Most notably he saved the life of one Hloo'jen who went on to found the ‘Free Slaves Society’, an organization who’s goals are to end slavery on the Outer Rim, while also taking in freed slaves who have nowhere else to go. Though his greatest achievement was managing to convince a high-ranking member of the Kylugo Srum pirate clan to end his life of piracy.

While he is no longer part of the Jedi Order, Wentar still holds their values close and although he has spent over 4 years facing the scum of the Outer Rim he remains the diplomatic and patient Jedi he always was.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 02:33 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Better than mine by far!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 02:39 AM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Originally posted by Jedireaper
Which would you recommend Jedi Archives or The Senate?

I think the archives are good for data (like "is it known that people X are prone to item Y or not") while the Senate can be used to get to a senator or whatever to put pressure on someone, no? I hope I'm right or one of these two merits is useless to me stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 10:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Jovan- no name, no entry, I am afraid...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 12:30 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

well, here goes nothin.

fas' hokh. a renegade without cause. fas was once the best information gatherer the council had to offer. now, he was a wanderer, drifting through the outer rim territories in an old ship he had found in the scrap heep, with a droid that appeared to be covered in muck and filth. to most he appeared a simple verpine, cut off from the hive. but truthfully, he simply didn't have enough credits to get everything cleaned. he wandered through the territories, searching for other renegades, repairing ships and doing good to make enough money to eat and refuel his ship. occasionally he would think thoughts of becoming a bounty hunter, or returning to roche. but for now, he was a mere wanderer, searching the stars for truth.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 02:19 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Jovan- no name, no entry, I am afraid...

how do you mean? ?)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 02:22 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

you never named your character. lololololol

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 02:24 PM