KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Did You Dress Up For The Dark Knight?

Did You Dress Up For The Dark Knight?
Started by: SelinaAndBruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Where are people getting all these wicked Dark Knigh shirts? I definitely want one!
Hot Topics wink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 02:54 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I wore the shirt thats in my sig

(please log in to view the image)

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 05:11 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I wore a grey black camo shirt with Batman's face over a skull and crossbones insignia. Courtesy of Hot Topic. It was a comic shirt, bought before marketing for TDK started

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 05:22 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Kainreaver
Yep. Not gonna lie, I work at a movie theatre, and they let me dress up like the Joker for the weekend. Pic here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mageID=39434293

I was gonna post pics of the tshirts i wore, but damn. no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 05:22 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yep. Not gonna lie, I work at a movie theatre, and they let me dress up like the Joker for the weekend. Pic here

where did you get the clothing eek! !?!?!

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 05:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Did You Dress Up For The Dark Knight?

I did...well sort of. I mean I wasn't a character or anything but I did wear some Batman shirts. I hope this is within forum rules but I am gonna post pics of what I wore if that is okay?

I wore this to the Friday showing with my friends:

And I wore this to the midnight show on Thurs/Fri:

There were a lot of people there dressed up in full costume though. I saw a guy dressed like Bats and one like the Joker and they staged a fake fight in the theater to entertain us while we stood in line in front of each of the doors to the auditoriums. I live in a college town so there was a lot of pandemonium and madness, lol.

Can I wear those shirts now? embarrasment

Anyway, I didn't dress up or wear anything special. Just a green shirt. big grin

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 06:32 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanfan136

I went in a joker t-shirt and my friends gave me crap for it

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:09 PM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by batmanfan136
I went in a joker t-shirt and my friends gave me crap for it
Thats pretty stupid

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:12 PM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should be given a glasglow smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:45 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Yea some of my friends made fun of my outfits, lol. One of them said my Joker and Harley Q outfit was the worst outfit ever lmao

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 12:54 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're purdy.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:45 AM
SelinaAndBruce

Kain I cant see this because I am not on myspace. Is there any other way you can upload it? Thanks!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:56 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Re: Re: Did You Dress Up For The Dark Knight?

Originally posted by Da Joker
Can I wear those shirts now? embarrasment

Anyway, I didn't dress up or wear anything special. Just a green shirt. big grin

Then you my friend, just looked a little less geeky than some of us, lol

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:58 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Did You Dress Up For The Dark Knight?

I'd have worn geeky attire if buying a tee shirt in America today didn't mean I had to buy a tee shirt that was 15 times too big for me so that the majority of the wendy's burger guzzling American public could wedge their fat asses into it. I find it an insult when I go to a website that sells tee shirts with a comic theme and the drop down menu only lists sizes in large, extra large and stomach surgury fat. You know, it isn't a requirement that you stuff your face with extra butter pop corn, reeces cups, nachos AND a medium DIET coke just because you're at the movies.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:09 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

A lot of guys just wear their clothes really big too though. I mean I hate it because they don't make shirts like that for girls because they think girls don't read comic books. So you think you've got it bad, imagine little size 3 me running around in a grown man's XL Batman shirt lol

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:10 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Did You Dress Up For The Dark Knight?

I wanted to dress up as the Joker....I know one geeky thing I did that wasn't under conscious control, I copied Heath's every mannerism. Whenever he licked his scars, I did, but I don't have any. It's weird but somehow I was able to copy his mannerisms even during my first showing. Maybe we're both crazy...or I'm a major geek? wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:57 AM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of guys just wear their clothes really big too though. I mean I hate it because they don't make shirts like that for girls because they think girls don't read comic books. So you think you've got it bad, imagine little size 3 me running around in a grown man's XL Batman shirt lol

I wear an extra small tee shirt, so I can feel it. I just wasn't willing to actually need a belt for a tee shirt.

I wore a distressed black velvet jacket though.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 04:03 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Devil King
I wear an extra small tee shirt, so I can feel it. I just wasn't willing to actually need a belt for a tee shirt.

I wore a distressed black velvet jacket though.

When the word "distressed" is used to describe an item of clothing, you know it's gay.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 06:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
When the word "distressed" is used to describe an item of clothing, you know it's gay.

Then it looked perfect on me, didn't it?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 09:04 PM
Kainreaver

Originally posted by Mairuzu
where did you get the clothing eek! !?!?!

Well, I got regular white/brown striped pants and dyed them, the Gloves were mine, the shirt, suit (Under the coat), and tie I got a good will, A co-worker made the vest and jacket, and I made the scarrs. Oh, and I got the socks, and pocket chain on E-bay.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 10:51 PM
Kainreaver is currently offline Click here to Send Kainreaver a Private Message Find more posts by Kainreaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote