KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

why five copies ?? i can only afford one myself let alone five

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 09:11 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies

Stocking stuffers? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:48 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

One DVD is enough for me... I'm already buying three Mamma Mia! DVDs... ha ha.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 04:51 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I hate you.

But I'm just soooooo full of love! (among other things)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:17 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
But I'm just soooooo full of love! (among other things)

Okay I love you again. stick out tongue

I am definitely disappointed at the 2-disc set that I paid $10.00 more for when I could've got the $20.00 one instead. I figured the special features would be great but they're not.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:29 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a bit of disappointment going around I've seen in many places about the extras on both the dvd and blu ray.

For me though, I'm not one who is that bothered about extras on dvds.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:50 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by coolmovies

I bought five because, I'm giving one each to my oldest nephew, my sister and a good female friend who lives in England as a christmas present..

As for the other two, they are mine, One I'm opening and watching on a daily basis and the other one I'm keeping unopened and I may sell it on eBay or just keep it locked up to sell down the road in a few years

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 10:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

One I'm opening and watching on a daily basis

That's my attitude too.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 07:10 AM
moviefanatic04

Got the special addition and watched all about the bat suit. pretty sweet to hear how they made it an all. also have the digital copy so i can watch it on the ipod.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 12:47 AM
moviefanatic04 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefanatic04 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefanatic04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chloeclover

I saw it the night before it came out on DVD, i was waiting and waiting, it was great! This Batman is much better than the past few in my opinion, well besides the original.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2009 12:51 AM
chloeclover is currently offline Click here to Send chloeclover a Private Message Find more posts by chloeclover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got the single disc edition for my b-day three months ago....I really felt that the "Special Edition" DVD's were a ripoff, especially since the featurettes were already shown on TV months prior.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:28 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not here they were not. The Bat Mask edition I got was selling for around the same price as the single disc in places near me, so went for the two disc limited set, it's looks gorgeous on the shelf with the Iron Man mask, he he.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 04:38 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by MildPossession
Not here they were not. The Bat Mask edition I got was selling for around the same price as the single disc in places near me, so went for the two disc limited set, it's looks gorgeous on the shelf with the Iron Man mask, he he.

you should have both Iron Man and The Dark Knight back to back sometime

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I finally check out the Blu-ray edition of TDK. Very impressive I must say....however, I'm still not willing to jump on the Blu-ray wagon yet.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2009 11:51 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Hulk
Gamma Newbie

I went and bought the 2-disc Joker exclusive of The Dark Knight at Circuit City.

RIP CC.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:39 PM
The-Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send The-Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by The-Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flaming-Hobo

I now own the Blu-Ray and Normal DVD of TDK. The Blu-Ray rocks! smile

Check out - http://www.moviediscussions.net/forums/index.php

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 06:39 AM
Flaming-Hobo is currently offline Click here to Send Flaming-Hobo a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming-Hobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote