KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman 3's Villain will be Baaaaane!

Batman 3's Villain will be Baaaaane!
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
im not that happy about who got the role....but this might be another heath ledger so im intrigued.

Hey ANYBODY is an improvement over that dog Halle Berry. sick laughing laughing thank god Catwoman is in this one otherwise i would not feel optimistic about this one at all since the third movie usually sucks-superman 3,spiderman 3,terminater 3, for example.hopefully she will offset Bane the lamest batman villian.He is like THE Spot from spiderman. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 26th, 2011 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 05:51 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I wonder if Bane will "break" the bat in this.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:33 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

Originally posted by KCJ506
I wonder if Bane will "break" the bat in this.

Whether or not he will break Batman in TDKR, there will definitely be a tribute to the "Now I will break you!" scene from the comics. Every adaptation of Bane (except Batman & Robin) have payed a tribute to that scene.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 04:56 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Yeah, I remember them doing that in BTAS, but I don't think they could actually have him do it in a cartoon. A live action movie is a different story.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 05:53 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Well Bane is not much of un-realistic in the Nolan version of the Batman universe. We have microwave emitting devices, a tank-like car which can outrun most veichles and crush through most obstacles, gliding suits, sonar devices. Bane's source of power is essentially a sort of super-steroid. Which can make it very easy to explain. A military experiment to enhance a soldier physical attributes through a synthetic steroid. Nothin' much out of this world if we consider strongmen in the WSM competition are all on shitloads of steroids and HGH to keep their strength levels that high, not to mention bones and tissue durability

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 08:46 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Hey ANYBODY is an improvement over that dog Halle Berry. sick laughing laughing thank god Catwoman is in this one otherwise i would not feel optimistic about this one at all since the third movie usually sucks-superman 3,spiderman 3,terminater 3, for example.hopefully she will offset Bane the lamest batman villian.He is like THE Spot from spiderman. laughing

haha...you forgot to mention X-Men 3 laughing

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 28th, 2011 06:49 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

fast and furious 3, Batman forever laughing

Old Post Jun 29th, 2011 07:22 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Godfather 3.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2011 01:54 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Myth
Godfather 3.

You win.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2011 08:05 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Mr Parker

Bane was the only villain in modern Batman history to literally break him physically.

Joker has broken him psychologically for years (especially in the 80s) but Bane destroyed Batman's body, something no one has ever done before.

If your only exposure to Bane is through Batman and Robin, then yeah, Bane is extremely lame.

But if you've ever read Knightfall, Bane is far from "lame", even though he hasn't really done anything worthwhile since.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 02:57 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I really hate people who only know of Bane through Jeol Schumacher's Batman & Robin.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 09:26 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

You mean "Batman and Robin" isnt Bane's first appearance?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 07:47 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

First appearance ever? Certainly not.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 10:31 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Batman: The Animated Series, was his first apperance before that movie.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 12:59 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

And the comics, duh!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 06:13 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well i was presuming from the convo it was more to do with his media apperances.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 03:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well as far as his media appearances go, Bane did have a pretty nice role in the Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman animated movie. His appearance in Batman & Robin should be like the last thing to come to mind with how horrible it was.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 05:55 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I really hate people who only know of Bane through Jeol Schumacher's Batman & Robin.

Originally posted by SamZED
You mean "Batman and Robin" isnt Bane's first appearance?

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
First appearance ever? Certainly not.

I was kidding.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 08:10 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well good, because I've known plenty people who only knew of Bane from Batman & Robin and weren't kidding. >:

Old Post Jul 9th, 2011 08:15 AM