KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman 3's Villain will be Baaaaane!

Batman 3's Villain will be Baaaaane!
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Da Joker
Maybe Juggernaut but not Bane.

who did you pitch for Bane

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 03:34 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I really do hope that Bane is never again in a Batman film.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 04:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not in this series, at least. I think he's a great Batman villain (a little underused) & that he can work in a movie, but not in Nolan's universe.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 05:23 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

if they cast Bane...they're gonna really hafta revamp those fight scenes...since what made Bane famous was his eventual physical domination over Batman.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 07:24 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a lot that'll have to be changed, and even in this day & age, a guy who can pump steroids into his body & make himself huge, then go back to normal isn't too realistic.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 08:02 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

There's a lot that'll have to be changed, and even in this day & age, a guy who can pump steroids into his body & make himself huge, then go back to normal isn't too realistic.

Not just that. That would also require Chris Nolan to use something he rarely ever does and thats cgi. For a lot of Bane's work would require cgi effects and Nolan rarely uses it.

Originally posted by SpyCspider
if they cast Bane...they're gonna really hafta revamp those fight scenes...since what made Bane famous was his eventual physical domination over Batman.

Thats possible, but since I doubt Nolan will do the Knightfall story, Bane will not be breaking Batman's back.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 07:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

check out what i said about the Riddler in the Riddler Batman villain thread.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 07:53 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Er guys guys take a look at this link I think Killer croc is going to be the next villain after Two Face.

http://friendsofharveydent.org/

Look at Croc Jones.

Last edited by Deadline on Jul 26th, 2008 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 06:53 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Killer Croc could work. Just make him a huge guy (about 8 ft) with a skin disorder.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 07:41 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Er guys guys take a look at this link I think Killer croc is going to be the next villain after Two Face.

http://friendsofharveydent.org/

Look at Croc Jones.

I'm sure this the first of many rumors

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 09:47 PM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

man lol Echkart as the lobbyist in Thank You For Smoking lol

an yeah, Croc Jones?? is that a sign, itll just add fuel to the fire if along with Killer Croc in Gotham Knights...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 11:01 PM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

I think

I think the next villains could be:

Dead-Shot: Hired to take down Batman
Reaper: Armed with stolen and modified copy of the Batsuit from Wayne industries
and B.A.N.E. (Biological Alteration and Neural Enhancement expericment): The B.A.N.E. drug is stolen along with the Reaper Suit

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:04 AM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Um I think thats an official site. Who do you think Croc Jones is?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 04:07 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Re: I think

Originally posted by Static_Pulse
I think the next villains could be:

Dead-Shot: Hired to take down Batman
Reaper: Armed with stolen and modified copy of the Batsuit from Wayne industries
and B.A.N.E. (Biological Alteration and Neural Enhancement expericment): The B.A.N.E. drug is stolen along with the Reaper Suit

deadshot was already in Gotham Knight.
who is reaper
Gary Oldman has said Riddler

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 04:10 PM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, he was, but is Gotham Knight an official live action movie? As for Gary Oldman saying the Riddler, he's more than likely saying the villain he'd like to be in the third movie. Nothing could possibly be official at this point as far as villains go, it's just too early. I'm still rooting for a Two-Face return.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 04:56 PM
xNIXSONx

Yes, he was, but is Gotham Knight an official live action movie? As for Gary Oldman saying the Riddler, he's more than likely saying the villain he'd like to be in the third movie. Nothing could possibly be official at this point as far as villains go, it's just too early. I'm still rooting for a Two-Face return.

i thought gotham knights was meant to be an anime short of some events between BB and TDK. and yes gary oldman probably used Riddler as an example, but no one in this thread has threw up castings for Bane either lol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 05:07 PM
GGS

Reaper was an old man running around before batman killing crims then retired, got jealous of Batman getting the limelight so came out of retirement which lead to his death eventually after Bat's and him fight it out.

The his son became the next reaper etc. etc.

Bascially the TAS mask of the phantasm story.

Pretty lame Year Two etc. where Bat's and Joe Chill teamed up Bat's was running around using guns that's been retconned thankfully.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 06:22 PM
GGS is currently offline Click here to Send GGS a Private Message Find more posts by GGS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by GGS
Reaper was an old man running around before batman killing crims then retired, got jealous of Batman getting the limelight so came out of retirement which lead to his death eventually after Bat's and him fight it out.

The his son became the next reaper etc. etc.

Bascially the TAS mask of the phantasm story.

Pretty lame Year Two etc. where Bat's and Joe Chill teamed up Bat's was running around using guns that's been retconned thankfully.

yeah i dont think Reaper could live up to the iconic and world reknowned Joker.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:56 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
yeah i dont think Reaper could live up to the iconic and world reknowned Joker.

Nobody can....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 02:02 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Nobody can....

well we cant throw around b-c list villains (that mainstream doesnt know) to replace him!! lol

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 02:11 AM