KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Iron Man

Iron Man
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Double dips.

Don't say I didn't warn you. smile

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:59 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicedreads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Double dips.

Don't say I didn't warn you. smile

I SERIOUSLY hope not. I'm already gonna spend the $30 on the Blu-Ray version. Don't want to feel cheated 3 months later.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 08:26 PM
nicedreads is currently offline Click here to Send nicedreads a Private Message Find more posts by nicedreads Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I pre-ordered the Suncoast steelbook. smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 05:18 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is a lovely fold out steelbook edition here in England, might buy it for my Father for a present at Christmas.

quote:
I SERIOUSLY hope not. I'm already gonna spend the $30 on the Blu-Ray version. Don't want to feel cheated 3 months later.

Don't buy it then, wait.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 06:24 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I bought it yesterday. It was my first time seeing the film. It was a very good watch, but I felt that the action was severely lacking. The final battle with Iron Monger was all too short and left me yearning for more. Maybe the sequel will be teeming with action......

Oh, and I noticed that John Favreau gave himself a cameo part as Stark's driver. Cute.

I shan't be buying another copy. Double dips will be coming. Hide and watch.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 05:14 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Korean limited edition of this DVD is amazing, it's a thick dvd case in the shape of the Iron Man mask, opens up as well. Gorgeous.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:34 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I have the steelbook editon pre ordered after seeing that Korean limited edition though it is tempting to get that, cause that is so cool.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 02:14 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

is this movie any good ?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 11:36 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Marvel's best so far.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 05:34 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I have the steelbook editon pre ordered after seeing that Korean limited edition though it is tempting to get that, cause that is so cool.

Well I've just ordered the Iron Man dvd case in the shape of the Iron Man mask on region 3. I've read a few reviews saying it's a bit cheap looking but it's interesting for a dvd box. So ordered it, yay. So can't wait to see the film. It comes in a plastic see through box, so can always keep it in that for protection.

I believe in America, you can get a mask box edition in this shop called Target. Anyone know?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 06:26 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Yea the photo I saw of it, it did look pretty cheap but still it is a cool case.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2008 06:31 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't mind now, I pre-ordered it instead for £10 cheaper, yay. The one I was going to order was £24.99!! but found it cheaper, just have to wait till the end of the month when it's released here in Mask form in the UK smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 02:47 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I might just get it for christmas.. save paying for it myself after I bought the steelbook version that cost me like £15.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:25 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The steelbook is a nice looking edition too. I would get whoever is buying it as a present for you, to pre order it, not wait till near that time to buy it because it's limited edition apparently, so will be hard to find in the future.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:55 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Thats a good point I forgot it was limited edition.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:39 PM
coolmovies

iron man will break dvd and blu ray records

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 05:37 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

T.M - I'm quite happy with the mask box, it's quite delicate and could be stronger, but it's obviously much nicer than a normal dvd plain plastic box, it's a lovely addition to a collection, and it's easy to open. Some reviews said they had a problem opening up the mask... none at all for me.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 04:45 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

That's cool.. I am still kind of half way between buying it and not. If it was steel I would get it right away. I had the steelbook edition on saturday and that is really nice with the close up of the mask and the raised Ironman going down the side.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 05:03 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mom got the single disc edition in the mail today. We'll probably watch it on the weekend, which will be her very first time seeing the movie.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 07:11 PM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njba46

The cover looks amazing. After I save a few bucks I'm going to get this DVD. The movie was pretty good. My favorite part is when he gets back to the us and all he wants is an American burger. lol

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:55 PM
njba46 is currently offline Click here to Send njba46 a Private Message Find more posts by njba46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote