KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- 'New Blood' (prequel for new players)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME 2008- 'New Blood' (prequel for new players)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Kidding!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 05:14 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

We could already discuss a bit what we think of the scenario and what we might do and also who we will be with on it, couldn't we?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 10:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 10:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Excellent.

I do like the idea of the Dark Side Scenario. It seems to give a lot of opportunities in approaching the rebellion. Especially to unscrupulous and bloodthirsty Dark Siders.

I am looking forward to finding out more about the Epireans and their plight, in order to malicously and thoroughly crush it.

Which Dark Siders (what kind) will be with me on the quest anyways?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 11:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Despite the kill teams running around I wouldn't be surprised if there was very little fighting for the Renegades. All we need to do is get evidence that they exist... Somehow getting our hands on team orders might be enough, who knows. Less casualties on either side is always a plus for Jedi, even Renegades!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 03:20 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

I will be with you, Bardock. I am a Heretic. That's the non-ex-Jedi version of your character. I think we shouldn't just completely massacre the Epireans, of course.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 04:36 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HereticalDruid
I will be with you, Bardock. I am a Heretic. That's the non-ex-Jedi version of your character. I think we shouldn't just completely massacre the Epireans, of course.

I do agree with that, partly cause Ush said we shouldn't.

I do think that a reasonable course of action would be to massacre some innocents though. Not too much, don't want to upset all people, just enought to convince the leaders that we'd **** their shit up totally without any regard for any sort of decency. In fact, I think we should torture and kill relatives of the rebellion leaders.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 05:15 AM
HereticalDruid

Or at least make threats to. If they don't buy our threats, then perhaps they need a demonstration.

We will also have Relle, who is a Brigand and former assassin of some sort. Another new player.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 05:42 AM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by HereticalDruid
Or at least make threats to. If they don't buy our threats, then perhaps they need a demonstration.

We will also have Relle, who is a Brigand and former assassin of some sort. Another new player.

Yeah, we should probably start with threats.

But first I'd like to have more information anyways. About the whole situation.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 05:48 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Bardock42
I do agree with that, partly cause Ush said we shouldn't.

I do think that a reasonable course of action would be to massacre some innocents though. Not too much, don't want to upset all people, just enought to convince the leaders that we'd **** their shit up totally without any regard for any sort of decency. In fact, I think we should torture and kill relatives of the rebellion leaders.

Well, apparently Galder and Rianna have been known to make a bit of a game, where they frame Epireans for crimes and then execute them...

Good way to kill boredom. And random slaves.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 06:24 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Though it's a careful balance. If we kill too many of them, or ones that haven't been refusing our orders, there's a good chance the Epireans will decide the whole situation is hopeless and turn against us completely anyway.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 06:27 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ahh, Lizard Boy has hit upon a good point. There has to be some visible reward structure for their co-operation, even if it is just "you get to keep your limbs."

There are many routes with the Epireans- pure force is always one. The problem is, how often do you want to be distracted by having to go kill a load more? What if another rebellion happens whilst you've got something big going on? This combines with your issues as Dark Siders because none of you are wlling to be permanently stuck managing the Epireans whilst everyone else is out conquering the Galaxy.

With a Cultist and a Heretic in the equation, you've a whole load of social options. It's only im miniature, of course, but it's your chance to think about how you might actually run an Empire

Each of these three starting scenarios has a social bit and a violent bit, btw.

Jedirepaer- you sure you want to go through with this? If you would rather re-tool as a Renegade, now is the time to say.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 09:11 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The way I read it there are different leaders, so maybe we can approach each in different ways.

I also think we should appear hard, but not merciless. Unless we completely break their spirit, if that's even possible, I don't think mercilessness would help in the long run. Though I am sure a few public executions of certain people won't lead to that.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 12:42 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Yay, I made a good point!

Too bad it was against senseless violence.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 03:11 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by General Kaliero

I can see the Jedi in you.

Was that the harshest insult a Dark Sider can dish out?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 03:13 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by General Kaliero

You have disgraced the Brigade, off with his tail mad

stick out tongue

Actually I always wondered, or probably read and forgot, but is there anything besides our sheer power that keeps them working for us.

I mean do they like see us as gods, or prophets or anything like that?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 04:01 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

... *thinks* Whats the easiest thing to be? Otherwise I'll stay as the only Jedi Order addition.. big grin

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 06:23 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Except you're not the only one. Jovan is a Jedi Knight as well.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 06:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Bardock42
I can see the Jedi in you.

Was that the harshest insult a Dark Sider can dish out?

Funny thing is, he was never a Jedi at all...

And it'd depend on who you're trying to insult stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 08:27 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Peach
Funny thing is, he was never a Jedi at all...

And it'd depend on who you're trying to insult stick out tongue

You could give me a list of how to insult who, I don't want to make myself too well liked, now do I?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 08:36 PM