KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Will The Dark Knight beat Titanic's box office?

Will The Dark Knight break Titanic's record?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It will take just the North American title 12 30.00%
It will take the Worldwide title 5 12.50%
It will take both, and be the biggest film ever! 10 25.00%
It won't take either title; Titanic can't be passed 13 32.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Will The Dark Knight beat Titanic's box office?
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 11:34 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thought I'd say this here:

Praise for the The Dark Knight continues, not only has the WGA nominated the film, but Chris Nolan was nominated by the DGA..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 10:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thought I'd say this here:

Praise for the The Dark Knight continues, not only has the WGA nominated the film, but Chris Nolan was nominated by the DGA..

Chris Nolan is virtually assured an Oscar nomination with this. thumb up

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 03:33 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Not sure if this is entirely true or not, but I just heard recently that they're re-releasing TDK in theaters this Friday to increase the chances for it to win at the Academy Awards and gross over $1 billion (not sure if this applies to everywhere or just theaters in certain places). I doubt I'll go see it in theaters again, but if I'm really really bored, I might. Although I have it on DVD, nothing like seeing a movie you love at IMAX.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 06:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lol Not sure if this is entirely true or not, but I just heard recently that they're re-releasing TDK in theaters this Friday to increase the chances for it to win at the Academy Awards and gross over $1 billion (not sure if this applies to everywhere or just theaters in certain places). I doubt I'll go see it in theaters again, but if I'm really really bored, I might. Although I have it on DVD, nothing like seeing a movie you love at IMAX.

it is being re-released

i'm seeing it again in the theater

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 08:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I don't think it will get enough people to beat Titanic. Only the truly hardcore fans will go back to see it, and maybe a handful of people that have never seen it will finally give it a shot. Otherwise, many people have already bought it on DVD or Blu-ray and won't go back to see it in theaters if they already own it.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2009 06:06 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I really wanted this movie to beat Titanic's record but it didn't....although it was somewhat close, I guess. Maybe B3 can do it?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 30th, 2009 06:39 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote