KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Ultimate Spider-Man the game 2

Ultimate Spider-Man the game 2
Started by: Static_Pulse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Ultimate Spider-Man the game 2

This is the Ultimate Spider Man 2 game idea thread. I loved the first Ultimate Spider-man game and imediatly wanted a sequel so here are some ideas for the sequel. The other playable character will be Toxin.

Villains:
Vulture: because I noticed that Adrian Toomes was in the first and I thought I may as well have him in it.
Scorpian: Because he is simply a cool villain.
Doc Ock: I was disappointed when he didn't appear in the first game so I wanted him in this one.
Hob-Goblin: I've always liked the Hob-Goblin so why not have him in it.
Kraven/Puma: I thought I'd change things a little and make Kraven the Puma.
Sandman: same reason as all the others really.
Lasher: The green symbiote
Phage: THe orange symbiote
Toxin: Venom and Carnage combined he is Red and Blue
Dread: The Black/purple symbiote, he is all of them combined and final villain.

any Ideas for plot or different characters just let me now

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 07:20 AM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No more damn races in the game.

Better controls and camera angles, and give Venom webs

other then that i really don't care what they do.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 07:45 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No more damn races in the game.

Better controls and camera angles, and give Venom webs

other then that i really don't care what they do.
I don't want Venom again. Give me a new villain to play as.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 04:06 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Ultimate Spider-Man 2: The Hero War

I agree with the races. Well I would still agree with races against Johny Storm. and also with the minor villains like Boomerang and the Shocker in number one perhaps you could chase Rocket Racer. Even though he was a terrible character, but honestly I think Boomerang was too. I was annoyed when Venom didn't use his tongue at all. With the Venom web I don't think it would really fit with the ultimate version but maybe he could use his tentacles to some extent.

Sinister Six:
I didn't like the last list I made so heres a new one.
Doc Ock: The Mastermind
Vulture: in the Sinister Six
Scorpian: in the Sinister Six
Kraven/Puma: Kraven transforms into the Puma
Sandman: Broken out of the Trask Industries Vault
Mysterio: Completly different helmet (I hate the fishbowl thing) and uses Hallucinogens and thrusters in boots to jump.

Other Villains:
The Prowler: Chase through city and bank robberies
The Shocker: Same as in first one
The Boomerang: Same as in first one
Scarlet Spider (Joe Wade): Yes the evil cybernetic version

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 07:52 AM
Static_Pulse is currently offline Click here to Send Static_Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Static_Pulse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

i hated ult Spider-Man for it's poor controls it took me ages to beat one of the storm races once, and Venom was just awkward to play as.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:30 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man the game 2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Static_Pulse
This is the Ultimate Spider Man 2 game idea thread. I loved the first Ultimate Spider-man game and imediatly wanted a sequel so here are some ideas for the sequel. The other playable character will be Toxin.

Villains:
Vulture: because I noticed that Adrian Toomes was in the first and I thought I may as well have him in it.
Scorpian: Because he is simply a cool villain.
Doc Ock: I was disappointed when he didn't appear in the first game so I wanted him in this one.
Hob-Goblin: I've always liked the Hob-Goblin so why not have him in it.
Kraven/Puma: I thought I'd change things a little and make Kraven the Puma.
Sandman: same reason as all the others really.
Lasher: The green symbiote
Phage: THe orange symbiote
Toxin: Venom and Carnage combined he is Red and Blue
Dread: The Black/purple symbiote, he is all of them combined and final villain.

any Ideas for plot or different characters just let me now
I think the name dread is wicked but maybe without Toxin, he's not a villain really but all in all a very good villain list!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:03 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

hmmm

well I didn't hate it, I mean it was a first in the "comic book" layout. I really liked how they did that, (except for when it blocked half the screen) and the comic book inking look was cool. Honestly if they would make a second one they could make an awesome game so its open to them. Hey we should make a petition. Lol XD

There were some villains I missed on the second list that I'd like to include:
Hobgoblin: created when the Vulture kidnaps harry (not part of Sin6)
Cloak and Dagger: The only duo of enemies in the game so far
Lasher: The Green Symbiote
Phage: The Orange Symbiote
Dread: Ultimate Venom/When he absorbed Lasher and Phage
Man-Wolf: Minor enemy when JJ's son is turned into a werewolf by

I actually got the name Dread off a billboard that appears in the game. If you look around the buildings near the Bugle you will see a black and purple sign with the word Dread on it and wolf like teeth
I actually made a fan villain called Gargantuan which was like the Ultimate Green Goblin only it was a symbiote but then when I was researching good old spidey I found out about Lasher, Phage, Scream and so on. Because before that I only knew Carnage and Venom

Plot: six months after Venom was captured (By S.H.E.I.L.D. six months after end of first game) an old enemy has been broken out of prison, it's Doc Ock and he is wanting revenge. He has assembled a team of Super-Villains in attempt of taking control of New York. The First of the Villains Spidey encounters is Kraven when he is trying to hunt spiderman for a TV show. Spider-man easily defeats him. Then when on a date with MJ the resturant is attacked by a group of soldiers wearing strange robes/armour with gasmasks which have the number Six on them. Then Mysterio appears and tells Peter of a group of individuals called the Sinister Six. He then uses a smoke screen to blind Peter and he takes MJ and leaves.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 01:09 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Then you start to play as the Prowler. You are hired by Doc Ock to find and steal a Program called the Midus Code. With it he is another step towards finishing his new machine. The Nexus Devise. A beacon is placed on your map. You use your acrobatic skills to run up or along walls, or jump from roof-tops or launch from walls to get to the location. When you get there you have to climb up the wall of the building. Then you smash through the window and find the Midus Code. You steal it and take it to Doc Ock's base. Then Doc Ock decides to test the Nexus Machine on a man called Mark Raxton, one of Doc Ock's fellow scientists. The Experiment turns him into the Molten Man (But he is just called Raxton in game). Then Raxton is told to hunt down Spider-man.

Oooh new villains again:
Raxton (Molten Man)
The Lizard

The next morning after MJ was kidnapped Harry is also when the Vulture comes to Peters high school. The Vulture greets Peter and tells him that he has no time to waste with him and leaves with Harry. Peter escapes from school and trys to chase the Vulture. But is hit by a fire ball and knocked to the ground. He says "Johney Storm? Green Goblin?" then he hears "No it is I! Molton Man!". "Molton Man? where do you guys get your ideas for names." Raxton replies with "Shut up you pathetic worm!" Spidey says "Well I am a Spider. but whateva." Then a fight begins. After the fight with Raxton Spiderman interrorgates Raxton and asks where are they holding MJ. Raxton denies any knowledge of her and then tells Peter that they have Dr. Connors. Then he decides to help.

Now back as the Prowler you witness Herry transform into the Hobgoblin. Then a man called Ramon is hired by Doc Ock and is given the Symbiote Lasher. He is sent our to fight Spider-man, but instead of going after Spider-man you end up fighting Havok from the X-Men. When you defeat him the X-Jet appears and you shoot an explosive at it and it flys away with Havok on board.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:16 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Then your back as Spider-Man and you are attacked by three spider-slayers after you defeat them you see a sign on their heads, it has a number six on it. like the soldiers that attacked you and took MJ. You then go to Daredevil to see if he has heard anything about it. He hasent heard of anything but he tells spidey that he saw a symbiote creature attacking some people in a warehouse. It was Lasher, the green symbiote. Spiderman goes after him.

New Villains:
Riot-The Grey Symbiote
Mr. Big-one of the enforcers
Montana-one of the enforcers
Fancy Dan-one of the enforcers
Ox-one of the enforcers
Kingpin-The First Ganglord
Hammerhead-The kingpins righthand man
Silvermane-The second ganglord
Mr. Rose-The assassin teamed with the Chameleon
Chameleon-Teamed with Mr.Rose
Tombstone-Silvermanes right hand man
Norton Fester-Teamed with the Shocker
The Trapster-Teamed with the Shocker

When your the Prowler again you are told by Doc Ock to eliminate the Gang syndicate. First you go and hunt down the Kingpin's righthand man the Hammerhead. When you arrive at a warehouse you see Hammerhead and his goons the Enforcers. You fight Mr. Big and Fancy Dan first. Then Hammerhead tells Montana and Ox to take the "goods" away. He then calls on the Shocker. It seems that the Shocker has had some upgrades to his Vibro-Blasters and also wears a blue trenchcoat now. Then you need to shoot the gastanks behind the Shocker but this is hard because he destroys most of the missles you shoot at them. Then your attention moves to a stack of crates. You shoot at the base of them and they distract Shocker and you can shoot the gas tanks.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 07:34 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Now your back as Spider-Man and you have recieved the wereabouts of MJ. She is being held hostage by Mysterio and the Soldiers of the Six in an arena that is hovering over manhatten. When Spider-Man arrives he sees Harry also being held captive. Mysterio explains that the arena has holgraphic technology allowing it to make any situation imaginable, he tells Spider-Man that they stole the technology of the X-men's Danger room technology. Mysterio makes his favorite world, Psychodelon, He fires hallucinogen bullets and gases to blur your vision, then when you get to punch him you can easily defeat him. Then when mysterio sticks a syringe into the back of Harry's neck he is transformed into the Hobgoblin. You fight him in basically the same way you fight the Greengoblin only that he can spray fire beams. Then the Hobgoblin shoots a beam at the generator that holds the Arena in the sky and it explodes. Spider-man quickly goes in and saves MJ. they make it off the arena safely and the arena falls and destroys a section of the city. Later it is revealed that Harry survived thanks to his Hobgoblin transformation and is in S.H.I.E.L.D. custody.

Your back as the Prowler and still hunting the Syndicate. This Time your another step closer as you meet Hammerhead in battle. He uses his Tommygun when at a distance so you need to be on the move. Then when he trys to ram at you, you can jump up and cling to the walls of the buildings in the street. When you gain the upper hand he tells Montana and Ox to fight you. You defeat ox by shooting a knock-out gas bomb at him and you defeat Montana by attacking him with you gloves.
Then when the Hammerhead trys to attack you, you uppercut him and that knocks him out.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 08:34 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Trust me, you are as unlikely to see Venom's 3 other sons and 2 daughters in any video game, although here's hoping one of them has a cameo in Web of shadows.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 09:45 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

yeh I know that, I mean they havent appeared in a game since separation anxiety so I highly dought they will come back. Though I do hope at least one does come back in Web of Shadows

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 09:36 PM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

For God sakes people IF ITS A ULTIMATE GAME..ITS CHACTERS HAVE TO BE IN THE ULTIMATE UNIVERSE DUH!! IE no life foundation, No stoopid ass scarlet spiders no Toxin, do you people even read comics. I feel like Gus griswald in Christmas vaction...you people are the feces that is produced when shame ingests to much suck.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 08:23 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Nope i don't read Ult.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 10:27 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

To F_doomed

God arnt you a dick and a half, I DO read Ultimate and I know that Toxin and so on arn't in Ultimate

And if you were such a smart ass about the first game you would know that basically nothing is consistant between the game and comic. So next time when you want to be a dick I'd suggest you make something smart to say dumbass

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:42 PM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

oh and Id suggest spelling Samurai correctly, ok dumb ass

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 10:45 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, that was uncalled for.

Anyway, I would like for the story mode to be longer. The story mode in Ultimate Spiderman was good, but it was too short. There should be more game modes besides the story mode, too. There should be a co-op mode, battle mode, survival mode, minigames, etc.

Also, there should be better incentives for finding all of the collectibles and completing all of the races. Honestly, I don't feel like stressing myself again just to get a couple of new costumes that don't even grant me additional skills/abilities. We should get more game modes, more playable characters, more minigames, hidden storylines, or anything else that would be worth the time of completing the game 100%.

It would be nice to have Venom in the sequel, too. It's doubtful since he's the main villain in that "Web of Shadows" game, but it's possible. In fact, it would be nice for some of the villains from the first game to make a return. No more than two should return, of course.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Aug 16th, 2008 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 11:57 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

Peter tries to find one of Eddie's friends to see if they would know where he is but when he arrives at the University he witnesses four armed soldiers in "Ultimate Iron Man" like suits with a Six on the torso. They raid Dr. Connor's lab and take him, when Peter tries to take them down one of them shoots a pulse beam at him which knocks him out. Peter awakes to the sound of his cell phone. When he picks it up he answers and its JJ he is being attacked by the Scorpian. You have to race there before the time runs out, when you arrive you fight the Scorpian and kick him out the window (Note that this is sort of a new version of the Spider-Man game from i think it was 2000, it was the first I ever played and I loved it).

You play as the Prowler and you meet Dr. Sendarian or at least you think its him. When he reveals himself to be the Chamelian you are shot by the rose with a poison tipped bullet. With limited time left you kill the Rose and take the antidote. Then you cross paths with Spider-Man who you defeat,

Then your back as Spider-man again and must chase the Prowler, when you corner him you defeat him and unmask him. When you realise he is just a mis understood kid (like you) you tell him not to waste his life like that and you get the location of Doc Ock from him.

Your back as the prowler and you must defeat Tombstone. You go after Silvermane when you find that the Kingpin has been taken into custody.
When you arrive Tombstone kills Silvermane. He then turns his attention to you, you defeat him easily by electrocuting him.

You are Spider-Man again and you fight three symbiotes. Riot, Phage and Lasher, when you defeat them all they abandon there host and flee. You defeat them with an explosion. After that you are attacked by the Vulture, when you are over powered the Prowler comes and blows the Vulture up along with himself. Then when Eddie is found and captured by Doc Ock he is transformed into Anti-Venom.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 03:47 AM
Static_Pulse
Hobo-King

First and only mission as Anit-Venom and you must find and absorb the other symbiotes. After you absorb all of them you can fight the Sand-man. This is an easy fight since all you have to do is bite him. After you do that you are attacked by S.H.E.I.L.D. who then send Iron Man to defeat you. This is more of a challenge because when you get a quarter of his heath down he uses a pulse bomb which is incredibally hard to dodge and then you need to chase him, you then defeat him but he gets away.

Now back as Peter the High School is attacked by the Shocker when he has the gear of his two accomplises as well. This is hard because you have to make sure no one gets hurt. He also has several Sinister Soldiers (Ones with Six on there helmet) with him aswell. He defeats you with a stun shock. You wake up in a cell on the edge of an arena. Then you here Doc Ock's voise and he tells you that you are in his base and that you have to defeat three challenges that he has set up. The gates open and out comes Electro, yes he is back and more powerful than ever. He has a new suit that consentrates his powers to the max, after you defeat him another door opens. It's Kraven again but something is different he has transformed into the Puma, You fight him at full force but he seems to be too much for you, then you remember the tranquilizer shots that the Prowler gave you before he died, you use them and defeat the Puma. After that one last door opens and it is the Lizard, when you eventaully defeat him Doc Ock gets two of his Elite Sinister Soldiers to shoot two Mutation Bullets at him, this makes him turn into a huge monster. You defeat him by blowing up the arena, which then makes you have to get out quickly.

You enter the Nexus room and fight Doc Ock himself, after he realises that he is defeated he lets Anit-Venom loose and you defeat him by kicking him into the Nexus Devise and turning up the heat. It makes the Symbiote disintergrate and kills Eddie, then the Nexus Devise starts to blow and you need to escape. You take Dr. Connors and leave. You have finished the main story line.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 04:07 AM
Foxcraft

A longer story, no races, better webswinging mechanics (more like Spider-Man 2's), bigger environment, and better unlockable skins.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 04:18 PM
Foxcraft is currently offline Click here to Send Foxcraft a Private Message Find more posts by Foxcraft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote