KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Regarding hate speech, on a scale of 1 to 10. where would "Hillary supporter" rank?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 12:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Regarding hate speech, on a scale of 1 to 10. where would "Hillary supporter" rank?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 12:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Too many people on this board have a shit load of temerity but very little, if any, humility.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 12:54 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

sometimes...the best way to handle things is to talk to the fbi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 10:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 12:30 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Impediment
I updated the unofficial rules to include "No hate speech" of any kind. I felt that this should be included, even though I've yet to see any in the MVF.

Hate speech of any kind will get your ass permanently banned.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

FYI, I know the difference between genuine hate posting/speech and calling someone a "pole smoking fanny bandit". There's a difference between genuine hate and trash talking.

could you list the hate speech because "pole smoking fanny bandit" could also be considered hate speech, outside the context of kmc.

its obvious that racial slurs are forbidden, so i'm not asking you to do the awkward task of listing them. but is there anything else?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 12:34 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I hate Jews and gays.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I most of you all. I’m the only one with an ounce of humility on these boards.

So many of you are chicken-hearted wankers.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 01:44 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I most of you all. I’m the only one with an ounce of humility on these boards.

So many of you are chicken-hearted wankers.
a bit on the nose

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 02:19 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

should I do a Q versus Thanos thread?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 04:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
could you list the hate speech because "pole smoking fanny bandit" could also be considered hate speech, outside the context of kmc.

its obvious that racial slurs are forbidden, so i'm not asking you to do the awkward task of listing them. but is there anything else?

Blatant slurs and name calling, genuine hate, graphic and cruel name calling. Things of this nature.

It’s yet to happen here in my section of KNC, it in just doing a few edits.

You’re an assh0le, but you’re no racist assbag.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:21 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"name calling, genuine hate, graphic and cruel name calling."

Right there I'm at the same dilemma. Oh well, I guess I'll know where the line is after I cross it and get banned.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 12:10 PM
Impediment
Endless

You have a clean slate and not warnings. I won’t let BackFire van you. BF blackmails people for dick pics or a banning.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 09:21 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
should I do a Q versus Thanos thread?

Do it. And ensure there is a poll!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:09 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Do it. And ensure there is a poll!
There is a thread already you troll.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
There is a thread already you troll.

Please provide the link to the thread retard boy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:52 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Please provide the link to the thread retard boy.
Beg me, cur.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Beg me, cur.

Concession accepted! The only troll here is you.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Concession accepted! The only troll here is you.
If you beg I will do so. Beg.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:55 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

If you beg I will do so. Beg.

Troll!!!!

You have publicly shamed yourself, as per usual.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 10:57 PM