KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
There is like 10 movie vs threads going on in Comic vs. sigh.

And it's like speaking to walls.

Where? I could not find any in the 20 seconds I looked.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 07:06 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by dadudemon
Where? I could not find any in the 20 seconds I looked.

I saw a Movie Thor vs movie Sebastian Shaw thread there. I was amazed at how far it spanned and no mod cared to move it

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 14th, 2011 02:07 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, but we never actually got to see what happened to the man Jebediah Morningside when he left through the portal and then returned as the relentless Tall Man.

He was decimating the planet and creating a midget army with their dead bodies and placing their minds in the spheres.

Midget Army, sounds like we have a new player in the MVF.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 14th, 2011 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I saw Green Lantern today. It was.......................disappointing, but not terrible. It was one of those "what could have been" films.

I'll say this: Hal Jordan would WTF beat most MVF contenders, Harry Potter and co., included.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 12:58 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

****in' fires, man:

Hope you're OK, Mattie.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 01:48 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The fires are just North of Huntsville, but not heading to where I live, thankfully. Trinity, Apple Springs, Groveton and Midway, however, are being evacuated. Hopefully we'll get that f*cking rain we're expected to have. Thanks for the well wishes.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I heard Grimes county got hit hard?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:44 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I had no idea until now. Holy shit!

http://www.co.grimes.tx.us/ips/cms

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:47 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah. I know a guy who has a ranch there, used to hunt on his property.

****ed up, dude.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:48 PM
Impediment
Endless

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you. If I die you are forgiven". Such is the rule of honor.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 11:08 PM
Impediment
Endless

I just finished uploading 5 albums to my iPod, and I'm looking at my play stats right now. My #1 most played song is Big Pimpin' by Jay Z & UGK @ 1,023 plays, followed by Libiamo ne'lieti calici sung by Luciano Pavorati @ 629 plays, I don't wanna grow up by The Ramones @ 344 plays, Oildale (Leave me Alone) by Korn @ 205 plays, and Love? by Strapping Young Lad @ 163 plays.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 12:20 AM
Annie Lingus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Impediment on Jun 22nd, 2011 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 01:46 AM
Annie Lingus is currently offline Click here to Send Annie Lingus a Private Message Find more posts by Annie Lingus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Holy sheep shit!

Raz just made a "return" thread in the Mod Lounge!

He's back!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 04:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

We need an anything versus forum.

Dante vs Kratos.

Dante/Kratos vs Samanosuke/Jubei.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 05:30 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Dante vs Kratos.

how would it work? wasn't it brought up before though?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Dante vs Kratos.

I know what you mean. there is a shitload of live-action TV characters that I would love to pit against movie characters. but I can't sad

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 07:57 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
how would it work? wasn't it brought up before though?
Same as the MVF, except we can use comics, games, books, etc etc etc, in addition to games.

I brought it up, but it was shot down with extreme prejudice.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:42 PM
Impediment
Endless

I'm for the idea, but I have to convince Raz now that he's finally returned.

I'm just so scared of the possible shit that could ensue.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 10:43 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Same as the MVF, except we can use comics, games, books, etc etc etc, in addition to games.

I brought it up, but it was shot down with extreme prejudice.

all right..

Originally posted by Impediment

i like the idea too, it would give me the opportunity to bring in comic book feats when needed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment

What could ensue? It's the same as the MVF except we have much more to work with. If someone quotes a feat, it must be valid.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 11:07 PM