KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes it is his fault, blame him now.

no

Xavier puts his hand on Cabas' shoulder.
"Master this my fault. I have failed somewhere. Somehow I am not the Jedi I should be. I shall fix myself though."

Xavier doesn't know how he will fix himself, he is just saying it stop Cabas from blaming himself.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:32 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Cabas looks at you long and hard.

"I want to show you something," Cabas says. "Follow me."

Cabas leads you into the lift that will descend down through the central spire of the Jedi Temple.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier follows Master Cabas wondering where he is leading him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 09:06 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Cabas enters a code into the lift's panel and it descends down the tower rapidly. But when it reaches the bottom floor of the tower, it continues on down, moving into the lower sections of the Jedi Temple, and then still lower...

You did not think there was anything down this far, Xavier.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 10:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier looks over to his Master not knowing what he is doing. He doesn't say anything though.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 10:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The lift comes to a halt. The control panel reads "Restricted Access: Code Required." Cabas presses his finger against the holographic numbers and his code is entered. The control panel then reads "Detention Level."

How is Xavier with Jedi Lore?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 10:43 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

In the old system he had it +2 for a total of 8.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 10:47 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The old system is what we are using for all Retrospection games.

Hmm... Xavier knows very little about the Jedi Temple Detention Level. It has been mentioned in passing, but... you did not think this place existed. At all.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 07:48 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I didn't even know this place existed, Master? What are we doing here?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 08:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You will see."

The door silently slides open, revealing a dark corridor ahead of you. Unlike most of the Temple, which is ancient but kept intact and polished and gleaming, this corridor has stone walls that have crumbled slightly over time and the floor is naught but dust.

"Go on, then," Cabas says.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 04:43 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier walks out ahead of Master Cabas.

He begins to walk down the hallways. This place was not very well kept that was for sure.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 07:57 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Your first step into the hallway lifts a small puff of dust off the floor, but it is not the only footprint set into the fine grains that coat the ground. There are several of different shapes and sizes.

The hallway leads into a large room that greatly resembles the prison facility cells from Shawshank Redemption, but for the fact that it is made of worn gray stone and appears ill-used.

You do not get far before a pair of Jedi Knights step into your path, wearing archaic blast armor. They have their lightsabers in hand.

"State your intent," one says.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:21 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier looks back at Cabas,

"I wish I knew."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 08:28 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I am sharing the existence of this place with my Padawan," Cabas says. "So that he can bear witness to its prisoners..."

The Jedi Knight produces a scanner device and carefully performs a set of biometric security checks; an eye scan, a fingerprint scan, etc. Cabas is cleared, and they must put your biometric data into the device as well, for records.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 08:41 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier allows them to take the data they need.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 08:48 AM
REXXXX
Networking

This includes a blood sample. They request your consent, but remind you that you must leave if you refuse.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 08:52 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will hold out his arm for them to take their sample.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 08:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The needle punctures your skin and blood is drawn. With their data in order for one Xavier Kolarn, Jedi Padawan, the Jedi Knights resume their posts at security stations on either side of the hallway.

"Any particular prisoner you wish to see, Master Cabas?" asks the first one, a dark-haired, burly man.

"No, thank you," Cabas says.

"Suit yourself."

Cabas turns to you as the pair of you take your leave of the Jedi guardians, walking into the stale-smelling and claustrophobic atmosphere of the prison facility.

"Xavier, open up your senses and tell me what you feel," Cabas commands.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 09:02 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier attempts to clear his his mind, and focus on the area around him.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 09:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

A nearly overwhelming sense of negative emotions crashes over you and clouds your mind. Fear and anger swirl around you, emotions that can only be associated with the Dark Side of the Force, especially when you are sensing it so strongly.

"The Jedi Order, as the Council has said, respects life," Cabas says. "We do not take it needlessly. This, Xavier, is the Dungeon of the Jedi. It is a highly secretive location and we do not bring attention to it. Here we keep those who have walked the Dark Path but surrendered to the will of the Jedi, either seeking our help in redemption- a fruitless effort- or knowing that they cannot contest our numbers alone. They remain here until the end of their days, considered too dangerous to lock up in a Republic prison and too dark to be redeemed. They are beyond help and so we keep them."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 02:06 AM