KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier takes in his Master's words. Xavier will try and walk to one of the doors to look inside.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:43 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Each cell has an enormous and thick blast door covering its entrance. You cannot see within without opening the door. There is a control panel next to it that requires a security code. It also seems to have information on the prisoner and his current status.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 07:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier will look that over then.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 08:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Name: Alik Saar

Species: Zabrak

Apprehended by: Jedi Master Marcus

Notes: Came willingly, surrendered after defeat

A holographic image of Alik Saar is displayed just above the panel, showing a Zabrak with slight build, smooth horns crowning his head, and light traces of tattoos adorning his face.

Minor details, Xavier.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 11:01 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

He looks at the image of the person.

"Why have you shown me this, Master?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 01:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"This," Cabas says, gesturing to the dungeon, "is where I will see to it that you go if the Dark Side of the Force consumes you. I want you to realize the grave possibilities of the situation that you are in, Xavier."

There are easily hundreds of other cells... but not all are occupied. The panels by those that are vacant are dimmed to a black screen, whereas the other are glowing the bright blue that Alik Saar's is.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 01:45 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"You would put me in this place?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 01:58 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You know the other option," Cabas says.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 02:24 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yes I do and this does seem the most logical way of doing things."

Yeah be killed or imprisoned, very nice indeed.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 02:27 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You continue down the row, each occupied cell stating the name of their prisoner and their current status. You find that you can click over from the minor details to view their physical health and mental health as a result of scanners placed in the room. Most are physically capable but tired; almost all are slightly deranged.

What a terrible fate, Xavier. You can understand that the Jedi respect life, but... if you were any of these guys, you would have asked for death long ago.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 02:53 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier thinks back to the slaves that fought for their lives. Xavier isn't attached to any ideal like that. In some ways he doesn't see the difference between the slaves on Svid's ship and these things.

And then as now he would take death over this.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 02:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

And it is the very Jedi Order imprisoning them, who did not approve of a slave rebellion that you led...

Most of the names you do not recognize. The majority of them have been locked away for a very... long... time. Decades. The most recent was Alik Saar, only three years ago.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:01 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier is sure if were to look in the cells he wouldn't see what the images showed. He would see almost lifeless shells of people. Much the way Loola looked when he first saw her.

"Your point has been made, Master."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 09:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"No, I haven't. Not yet."

Cabas approaches one cell and motions for you to join him.

"In here is a Dark Jedi known as Ambaln," Cabas says. "He was a very scholarly Knight and the finest of gentlemen. He was tasked with traveling to the Outer Rim to find Force-sensitive children to bring back to Coruscant for training. But... he was corrupted by villainy after he spent nearly two years undercover trying to crack open a criminal organization. He was successful, but at a high cost. He believed that the Jedi Council was corrupt as well and decided he wished to supplant them. He kidnapped a child and put several Jedi Knights and Republic agents in danger..."

Cabas has entered a password into the console. He must have, at some point, served as a guardian down here. Before your training, or maybe even during. You would never have known.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 02:12 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier watches as Cabas enters a code.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 06:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

When he is done, the console requests a fingerprint scan, which he gives.

And then the great blast door rolls aside, vanishing into the wall.

The cell beyond is very poorly lit... but its prisoner probably is not observing such matters anyways. A Mon Calamari that can only be this Ambaln that Cabas spoke of has been placed into an emprisoning device that suspends him in mid-air. He is wearing high-powered stun cuffs that shock him every so often, even if he does not move. He does not open his eyes; he appears to be meditating. Or asleep.

"The more dangerous ones are kept like this," Cabas says.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 07:33 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier begins to approach the creature.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 07:40 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Cabas presses a hand to your chest, holding you back.

Ambaln opens his bulbous eyes. They look dull and uninterested.

"Come to bother me, have you?" he asks, not bothering to look at you as you floats quietly above the grav-unit below him. He does not even wince when a shock is delivered from the cuffs. "What do you want?"

"Just observing, friend," Cabas says.

"I am not your friend," Ambaln says, flatly. "Please go away."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 07:45 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier looks at him. Wondering what Cabas will do now.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 07:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Cabas gives a smart bow to Ambaln, then punches in the cancel code. The blast door rolls back into place and hisses as the pressure seal activates.

"So you see where that path leads," Cabas says. "I would not walk and I should hope that you would not, my Padawan."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 07:58 PM