KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Feint it is.

Unfortunately for Xavier, his first attack is supremely weak, having only a single die to roll for it. Galder bends around the first blow, but then gets hit for four damage on the second as you thrust your elbow into his face.

He does not seem to like that and taps Overhead Blow, giving his attack this turn a base damage of 6. Putting a Force point into Strike, Galder rolls thirteen dice against Xavier and gets seven successes. The knife carves a deep gash along your chest for 13 damage, Xavier, before Galder pulls back into a defensive stance.

-----

FIGHTING RING MATCH, START OF TURN 5

Galder (C 11 / FP 4): 1/4(2A)/25

Xavier (C 7 / FP 0): 1/1/49 [Martial Artist/Counterstrike/Street Fighter]

-----

Remember that you can swap out powers without having to swap something in, for refresh's sake.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:41 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier swaps in Feint for Counterstrike, and will tap it.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:44 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Xavier lands a hit on Galder with two successes... but the punch meets Galder's metal arm and he only takes a point of damage before swiping back to give you four. He starts laughing.

-----

FIGHTING RING MATCH, START OF TURN 6

Galder (C 11 / FP 4): 1/4(2A)/26

Xavier (C 7 / FP 0): 1/1/53 [Martial Artist/Feint/Street Fighter]

-----

Last edited by REXXXX on Sep 17th, 2009 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"What is so funny," Xavier says.

Before trying to land a kick into his face.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:53 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

One success... the damage you inflict is negated by his Armor rating.

"This is too easy," Galder says, cutting you again for five damage. "You weren't prepared for a second fight, especially against someone like me!"

-----

FIGHTING RING MATCH, START OF TURN 7

Xavier (C 7 / FP 0): 1/1/58 [Martial Artist/Feint/Street Fighter]

-----

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 09:58 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

He is lucky we are not at 100 percent.

"You are correct. You are vastly superior to the foe we just fought, but if we were at optimal condition something tells us you wouldn't be grinning so much."

Xavier tries to land a hit again.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder takes the hit without flinching before driving his knife into your shoulder for 9 damage.

"Maybe," Galder says, his grin widening. "But right now, I'm winning and you are just making small talk."

-----

FIGHTING RING MATCH, START OF TURN 8

Xavier (C 7 / FP 0): 1/1/67 [Martial Artist/Feint/Street Fighter]

-----

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:08 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

That old fuzziness creeps into Xavier's mind. At this point he knows he can not win. He has used his reserves of the force and his last bits of focus on combat.

"You are winning now, so perhaps we need to change the circumstances."

With that Xavier takes a moment and picks out his lightsabers, and holds them unlit in his hands.

"If we must lose and die then it is better by the blade."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Who said I was going to kill you?"

Instead of advancing into stabbing range, Galder has a small blaster pop out of the top of his arm. He rolls three successes, giving Xavier 6 points of damage as the laser bolt strikes him dead in the shoulder and sends him spinning to the floor.

Galder then turns and aims the blaster at Cralt.

"We're here to collect on your debt," Galder says to the dictator. "We did business, we expect payment."

The motley assortment around the fighting ring all draw blasters on Galder as he stands defiantly in the middle of it all. Trax is among them, as is Xorn.

"You're outnumbered, warrior," Cralt says. "Vastly so!"

"You may have numbers, but I have the Force," Galder replies. "If your men are anything like Xavier here, I'm not terribly worried."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:23 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier looks towards Trax giving him a gesture not to engage Galder.

He then looks to try and see what the other three people with Galder are doing.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Trax acknowledges you and edges back some.

"The Force is on my side as well!" Cralt declares. "One of my men was formerly a Jedi!"

Xorn steps into the fighting ring, keeping his pistols trained on Galder. When he does so, the three that came with Galder ignite lightsabers.

"So were those three," Galder says, nonchalantly. "Think you can take all four of us, Xorn?"

"How do you know me?" Xorn asks.

"Let's just say we're recruiting," Galder says. "If you want to join our little group and leave this dull existence behind, your initiation is murdering the man who writes your paychecks."

Xorn looks between Galder and Cralt.

"How can I trust you?" Xorn asks.

"How can you trust him?" Galder asks, waving his gun at Cralt.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:33 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well at least we know where the other three are

"Yes we do," Xavier waits to see what Xorn says.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 10:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"See?" Galder says, waving the gun at Xavier haphazardly. "Your friend on the floor thinks I'm nice!"

Xorn looks at Xavier for a moment... then turns his pistols on Cralt and fires before anyone realizes what is happening. The dictator is already throwing himself behind his throne, having anticipated the betrayal. Blaster shots start flying about the room; Galder has drawn his lightsabers and his three friends are flaying the nearest thugs; Trax is shooting down people.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 03:39 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier stands up and ignites his lightsabers.

He will then begin to attack the nearest people as well.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 01:35 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder puts a boot down on your chest.

"Don't want you getting killed," Galder says. "Not after I beat your ass."

Indeed, Xavier joining in would be a particularly bad idea.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 06:12 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Fine stick out tongue

Xavier really not being able to do anything waits for the end of the conflict.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 03:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The four saber-wielding fighters clear out the room very fast- Cralt does not keep many people in his court for fear of assassins, and indeed you are curious how they got in. When the last thug falls, Galder lets a lightsaber go off and slide into his palm compartment before popping the blaster out again. Xorn, who had switched to his lightsaber, also goes for his guns, as does the rugged traveler. The three of them begin pouring blasterfire into Cralt's throne.

Trax comes over to you as they do so. "Are you alright?" he asks, slinging his blaster over his shoulder.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 01:27 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"This is not the first time we have been injured," Xavier says calmly.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 04:17 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The metal throne begins to slag as the Dark Jedi continue to hammer away at it with their blasters.

"Enough," the Nautolan says. He reaches out with one hand, closing his eyes to concentrate. The melting throne begins to rattle before lifting into the air, revealing a cowardly, terrified Cralt. The warlord is subsequently crushed beneath the heavy throne when the Nautolan casually drops his hand and therefore the chair.

"Well, that's that for Cralt," Galder says. "Rianna, let's cut into the vault. Rand, Tanic, do your thing with these newbies." He and the red-cloaked girl scamper off.

This leaves Xorn and Xavier with the Nautolan (Rand) and the sideburned man (Tanic).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 09:41 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"What is about to happen," Xavier asks.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:16 AM