KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Joker Quotes

Joker Quotes
Started by: Da Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

God, there was this great thing in "Last Laugh". Joker's to do list and testament. It had this one great point.

"Call Commissioner Gordon; Ask for Sarah; Hang up.

Repeat"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"You... IDIOT!! (smiling yet pissed off) You made me! Remember? You dropped me into that vat of chemicals! That wasn't easy to get over!; and don't think that I didn't try!" (enthusiastically nodding "yes").

- Joker (Batman '89)

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:47 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ohhh...better sit down before I bust a gut. Seeya later, kiddo!"

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 12:15 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

"I make art until someone dies. I'm the world's first fully functional homocidal artist"

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 06:14 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iraiam

"You cheezed me off by messing in my affairs. Normally, I eviscerate people for that"

Think it's out of a Batman comic book, I don't remember which one but it has been written on one of my 3-ring binders for a long long time.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 07:31 AM
iraiam is currently offline Click here to Send iraiam a Private Message Find more posts by iraiam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The only sensible way to live is without rules and tonight you're gonna break your one rule."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 09:51 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"I've taken off my mask. Now, how about you, take of yours.."

- Joker '89

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 02:12 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

"OHHH.. LOOK AT YOU GO!" - TDK

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:21 AM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

"And where is the Batman? He's at home! Washing his tights!"

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:20 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Black Ghost
Observer

"Its not about money! Its about...sending a message...Everything burns!"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:15 AM
The Black Ghost is currently offline Click here to Send The Black Ghost a Private Message Find more posts by The Black Ghost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

"Why So Serious?"

"Lets put a smile on that face."

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

"And as for the uh, TV's so called "plan"...Batman has no jurisdiction. He'll find him and make him squeal. I know the squealers..."

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 07:47 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"You can call me..,Joker. And as you can see, i'm alot happier..hehehehahaha"

"Winged freak,...terrorizes!.. Wait'll they get a load'a me.." (love that one)

- Batman '89

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 08:04 PM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I took Gotham's "White Knight" and brought him down to our level. As you know, madness is like gravity...all it needs is a little push! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 03:45 AM
FistOfThe North

Batman '89's on now. Oddly on on abc family.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 07:45 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well, now that Dark Knight has come out, its realism pushes the '89 version into the family category.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 07:33 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Luthor getting choked by Grundy: And you'll also guarantee none of you will ever see a penny from me
Grundy drops Luthor: Your crazy
Joker kicks in the door: And whats wrong with THAT? It's done wonders for me

Last edited by Q'Anilia on Aug 24th, 2008 at 09:59 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 09:55 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

"Under all the stern and batarangs is just a little boy, crying for his Mommy and Daddy. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic... Ah, heck I'll laugh anyway." - Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 10:36 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

I love 'Return of the Joker'

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 10:48 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, that's nice, but the whole point of the thread is adding quotes, do you have any?

"It's not about the money...it's about sending a message. Everything burns!"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 12:30 AM