KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Joker Quotes

Joker Quotes
Started by: Da Joker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Da Joker
Okay, that's nice, but the whole point of the thread is adding quotes, do you have any?

"It's not about the money...it's about sending a message. Everything burns!"

So I have to post a quote in every single post I make in this thread? Because I did post a quote two posts before your comment on my opinion revolving 'Return of the Joker', which was rather on-topic because I love it due to the Joker and the lines that are mentioned in it.

But very well:

Joker (Dressed in a batman suit): "Then Joker thought that if he couldnt beat the bat, he'd BE the bat"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 10:45 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"Bruce, we're both murderers. Think how many people you've killed by letting me live."

- Joker

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 08:44 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Where do we begin

shifty

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 05:38 AM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"Who is this loss?"

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 04:16 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

"This town needs an enema! Hahahahaha!" Jackie boy Joker

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 01:22 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mindbomb
person

I have one from batman tas

"I wont be happy until we take that man there, put him in that box there, and shove it in that vat of acid there"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 07:43 PM
mindbomb is currently offline Click here to Send mindbomb a Private Message Find more posts by mindbomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Crimzon
Baby Killer

"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man to lunacy."

How did you forget this line? It's basically the whole point of the Joker's actions in the Killing Joke and TDK.

"I just kill me when I think about killing you!"- The Man Who Laughs

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 09:53 AM
Master Crimzon is currently offline Click here to Send Master Crimzon a Private Message Find more posts by Master Crimzon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balnazaar

Joker Quote

Its not much? Its NOTHING! Worthless! You're a disgrace to the name Joker! Why in my day---- ---- If you insist! (smiles)
-Hey, man. I was just kidding! (cowers as the Joker points the gun aaaanndd..... PANG! ?!) So was I! Ehm hmm!!! (shoots again!)
Whoops?! No, I wasn't!

HEllo, Gothammm! JOKERs back in town! AAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HAAAAAHH!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2010 08:33 AM
Balnazaar is currently offline Click here to Send Balnazaar a Private Message Find more posts by Balnazaar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
designs84

hahaheheh hurrrryyyyyyyyy Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 10:56 AM
designs84 is currently offline Click here to Send designs84 a Private Message Find more posts by designs84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled, kids!!!! Now get me Santa Claus!" - Batman #655

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post May 14th, 2010 05:29 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

"Both of us trying to find meaning in a meaningless world! Why be a disfigured outcast when I can be a notorious Crime God? Why be an orphaned boy when you can be a superhero?"
Batman #663

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post May 14th, 2010 05:31 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

Where does he get all those wonderful toys!?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 02:00 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uniqueweasel

TDK Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches? Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.

1989 It's as though we were made for each other... Beauty and the Beast. Of course, if anyone else calls you beast, I'll rip their lungs out.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:44 PM
uniqueweasel is currently offline Click here to Send uniqueweasel a Private Message Find more posts by uniqueweasel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sampalmer10

Re: Joker Quotes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harvey Two-Face
Here, you post Joker quotes from any media that you may remember.

"You wanna know how I got these scars? My dad was a drinker...and a fiend. One night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy goes to grab the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one..bit. He comes at me with the knife and says 'Why So Serious'. He sticks the blade in my mouth and says 'Let's Put a Smile on that Face' and....why so serious?"

"I wanted to see what you do...and you didn't dissapoint. You let five people die...and then, you let Dent take your place. Even to a guy like me that's cold."

i just want my phone call (knife to some dudes face) Classic laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 07:41 PM
sampalmer10 is currently offline Click here to Send sampalmer10 a Private Message Find more posts by sampalmer10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LuniLulu

"And... here... we... go!" X3 ACTION TIME

SPOILER-

This one isn't really a 'quote' but I thought it was funny. In Batman- The Dark Knight, he pushes the button to blow up the hospital and it only blows up half of it. X3 Turns around and holds his arms out like in a 'what!?' and starts pushing the button a lot. Then it works.

The Joker: I want... my phone call. I want it. I want it! I want my phone call!
Detective Stephens: That's nice.
x3

"Oh, excuse me, I want to drive!"

Never start with the head, the victim gets all fuzzy.

Well, depending on the time, he may in one spot, or several.

I love this job!

That's about my favs. :3
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 01:36 AM
LuniLulu is currently offline Click here to Send LuniLulu a Private Message Find more posts by LuniLulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"Winged freak. Terrorizes... Wait'll they get a load'a me.."

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 10:40 PM
FistOfThe North

By himself talking to a mob boss he just fried to death with a deadly electric handshake.

"You're a vicious bastard Rotelli, and, uh, I'm glad you're dead! hahahahaha !! (walks away laughing at the joke) oh god, I'm glad you're dead, hahahahahahaha!".

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 13th, 2010 10:58 PM
SimonComics

Re: Joker Quotes

"Now be quiet, before I think of something funny to do with you."

Grant Morrison uber alles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2010 09:12 PM
SimonComics is currently offline Click here to Send SimonComics a Private Message Find more posts by SimonComics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarlequinOfHate
Jester Of Chaos

*edited* Just saw the post a few posts back mentioning this same quote which gives the cooked mob boss's name. oh well I still consider it one of my favourites...

Talking to the freshly cooked corpse sitting at the conference table -

"Nice bunch of guys your friends... maybe i should give them some time to think it over..."
turns to face corpse shaking "No?"
looks surprised "Grease em' now? Well alright. You know what, you are a vicious bastard ******, and I'm glad your dead ha ha ha ha ha"
walks off muttering to himself "I'm glad you dead" and laughing....

****** = I cant remember characters name but it was something italian and mafia sounding... sad my bad

Enjoy big grin

From your psychotic neighbourhood -
Harlequin of Hate (Havoc)

Last edited by HarlequinOfHate on Jan 13th, 2011 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2011 02:21 AM
HarlequinOfHate is currently offline Click here to Send HarlequinOfHate a Private Message Find more posts by HarlequinOfHate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Cool thread couple i thought need to be posted:

"Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile."

"My balloons. Those are my balloons. He stole my balloons! Why didn't somebody tell me he had one of those... things?"

"You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 03:56 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote