KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The most powerful mutant

The most powerful mutant in the x-verse
This poll is closed.
Dark phoenix 11 30.56%
Jean grey/phoenix 13 36.11%
Emma frost 0 0%
Storm 3 8.33%
Charles xavier 1 2.78%
Cable 1 2.78%
Rachel summers 0 0%
Apocalypse 4 11.11%
Pyslocke 1 2.78%
Rogue 2 5.56%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The most powerful mutant
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

The Phoenix shouldn't even be a part of this discussion since it's not a mutant. Darn the topic creator for adding them in there! Xplosive has a point though. SW is more powerful than Jean Grey the mutant, but its debatable if she is more powerful than Jean/WP.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 05:22 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SIAFON
I think the list should just be the omega level mutants. I would not consider the Phoenix a mutant, like posted earlier it is a functional part of the universe. Like Galactus, or Death. Where is Iceman on this list, he at least has the potential to be an Omega level, but I would say Xman. Nate Grey.

I would second that if it would be a thread about the potentially most powerful mutants ... but it isn't.

Btw., Iceman doesn't have the potential to be an omega, he is an omega! Omega doesn't define a current state of power but is the term for a potential. wink

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 06:13 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The Phoenix shouldn't even be a part of this discussion since it's not a mutant. Darn the topic creator for adding them in there! Xplosive has a point though. SW is more powerful than Jean Grey the mutant, but its debatable if she is more powerful than Jean/WP.

The topic says Jean/Phoenix not the Phoenix Force. White Phoenix is Jean Grey, a mutant, reaching the level of white phoenix is a part of her mutation, she evolved into it especially since she now has her mutant body with her in the white hot room. Even if it weren't pertaining to the White Phoenix, Jean/Phoenix is still a mutant as it was her code name for a number of years. It's like saying Bobby/Iceman.

Last edited by LordKaos on Oct 13th, 2008 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 06:36 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Now And Forever
Evolution Leaps Forward

Jean Grey / Phoenix (ftw big grin)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:28 AM
Now And Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Now And Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Now And Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayJohn85

Hmm shouldnt like Exodus, Legion and franklin richards be on that not to mention Onslaught who technically was a mutant.

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 02:52 AM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

In terms of feats:

HoM Wanda
Mad Jim Jaspers
Jaime Braddock
The rest.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:43 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

On a cosmic scale.
HoM Wanda
Mad Jim Jaspers
Jean Grey
Franklin Richards

Hard to quantify
Jamie Braddock
Prometheus

Heavy Hitting Class
Onslaught
Cable/X-Man
Legion
Vulcan
Rachael
Mr. M
Stryfe
Magneto

Etc…..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2009 06:12 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by id369

Prometheus

Who is this?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 12:25 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

HOM Wanda
Jaime Braddock

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 03:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Mad Jim Jaspers

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 05:54 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Dark Phoenix
X-Man
Vulcan
Legion
Magneto

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 11:10 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emmaandroguefan

Jean of course, Peace.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 02:14 AM
emmaandroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send emmaandroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by emmaandroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astanax
Galactic Guardian

Jean Grey herself isn't the most powerful mutant. She possess a bit of the PF so that shouldn't count. Mad Jim Jaspers is a reality warper.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 08:44 PM
Astanax is currently offline Click here to Send Astanax a Private Message Find more posts by Astanax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Astanax
Jean Grey herself isn't the most powerful mutant. She possess a bit of the PF so that shouldn't count. Mad Jim Jaspers is a reality warper.

She does not just possess a part of the PF, she actually IS the PF in a human form. And the thing that forged this duality is her genetic code, her mutation, so it very well counts!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 10:33 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

In terms of feats:

White Phoenix Of Crown
HOM Wanda
Mad Jim Jaspers
Franklin Richards
Jaime Braddock

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 08:00 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

listen up people. I think that the strongest mutant is the person with the worst luck. That would be Nightcrawler. How does he start his life? Chased by a mob and chucked over a bridge into a river. Saved by a demon dad... put in a circus freak show, drugged and locked in a cage, escapes to be chased by mobs, lives as a monk, finds out that Mistique is his mother, hears from her personally that she never loved him, joins the x-men, has an affair with the Scarlet Witch (see Wolverine and the X-Men) that ends very shortly when she nearly explodes him, finds out he has a daughter from an alternate demension, that his wife from an alternate dimension was the Scarlet Witch, is always put down in the comics and TV shows, is always getting banged around left and right. I'm sorry... some might say Logan... others Juggy... but I'm stickin with Nighty. Worst luck equals strongest for me.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:16 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

you didnt mention one of the strongest ever, onslaught. which is actually just xavier really evil and usingall his power so i say xavier is the most powerful when he uses ALL his power but i cant vote since its closed

I need to be in another movie!!!

Last edited by niduin on Mar 31st, 2009 at 06:44 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:42 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

the most powerful mutant without any cosmic amps is probably MJJ.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:59 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

WPOTC Is so overpowered and overrated!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 10:02 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by Wolverine2179
WPOTC Is so overpowered and overrated!
In which way?
She's not overused and hyped like ... let's say ... a certain feral mutant.
She's a primary force of the universe like some abstracts (are those also overpowered?) and as such has control over universes, which she only used once on panel. So ... ???

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:59 PM