KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The most powerful mutant

The most powerful mutant in the x-verse
This poll is closed.
Dark phoenix 11 30.56%
Jean grey/phoenix 13 36.11%
Emma frost 0 0%
Storm 3 8.33%
Charles xavier 1 2.78%
Cable 1 2.78%
Rachel summers 0 0%
Apocalypse 4 11.11%
Pyslocke 1 2.78%
Rogue 2 5.56%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The most powerful mutant
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nighty101

Guys... I hate to say this but your all wrong. NIGHTCRAWLER IN A BIG WAY. How does a freakin baby survive a 40 foot drop off of a bridge into the rapids while his mother runs for her life??? Sorry... Nighty wins this one.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:52 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wannabe
In which way?
She's not overused and hyped like ... let's say ... a certain feral mutant.
She's a primary force of the universe like some abstracts (are those also overpowered?) and as such has control over universes, which she only used once on panel. So ... ???

Right and holding the universe in the palm of your hands, being able to defeat any character with relative ease isn't being overpowered.

I have read the vs threads and theres a reason the phoenix(especially white crown) isn't used in a vs debate due to it/her sheer overpoweredness.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:43 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Laugh

Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Right and holding the universe in the palm of your hands, being able to defeat any character with relative ease isn't being overpowered.

I have read the vs threads and theres a reason the phoenix(especially white crown) isn't used in a vs debate due to it/her sheer overpoweredness.

HALEIGHLUIAH PRAISE THE LORD! So I'm not the only one who thinks Pheonix is an overpowered B****! YES! I mean, I think Logan is a little overdurable but the Pheonix is a load of bullcrap

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 03:12 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

True, but at least it gave Jean some actual character.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 07:00 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I think the whole Mutant Zero thing verified my assertion that if she had her marbles straight, Typhoid could be incredibly powerful.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:37 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Maybe, but who cares? She's only coming in this incarnation in extreme situations recquiring such a power level. If she'd be WPotC all the time, fighting people, who have clearly no chance in the first place, i would bother, but since she's not handled this way ...

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 09:36 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe, but who cares? She's only coming in this incarnation in extreme situations recquiring such a power level. If she'd be WPotC all the time, fighting people, who have clearly no chance in the first place, i would bother, but since she's not handled this way ...
Apparently she is when it comes to vs debates.

There are even people stupid enough to think that she could kill a full powered galactus, wipe out tiamut the dreaming celestial, make the LT blow bagpipes out of his ass and DDT the one above all with a blink of her eye.

The reason i dislike all those characters like beyonder, galactus, phoenix LT thanos with IG is due to them being ridiculously overpowered sometimes.

Sure wolverine sometimes seems overdurable but does he holds a universe in his palm and takes a dump in it?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 12:37 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol this thread still going yeah i know the phoenix is a cosmic force who possesses jean from time to time i just added it to the list along with dark phoenix but that's why i said to not just pick from the list, there's so many mutants and didn't have enough room in the poll for every mutant going in the x-verse.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 04:23 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Apparently she is when it comes to vs debates.

If it's her representation in the vs debates that's bothering you, DON'T ATTEND TO THOSE. In the comics you will certainly not stumble about WPotC very often, if at all, so why bother?

There are even people stupid enough to think that she could kill a full powered galactus, wipe out tiamut the dreaming celestial, make the LT blow bagpipes out of his ass and DDT the one above all with a blink of her eye.

Well, i don't know enough about most abstracts, cause just like you i happen to despise those cosmic powered beings, but clearly WPotC is much more powerful than even a full powered Galactus. Any other incarnation might be debated, but clearly not this one.

The reason i dislike all those characters like beyonder, galactus, phoenix LT thanos with IG is due to them being ridiculously overpowered sometimes.

As i said above, i feel the same. Those characters bore me to death. What i liked most about WPofC was the fact hat she only did something that mattered once and without a fight. Otherwise she thankfully is only referred to or pretty much left alone. Hope it stays that way.

Sure wolverine sometimes seems overdurable but does he holds a universe in his palm and takes a dump in it?

He certainly does not, but when i think about what bothers me more, a streetleveler who's used in almost every comic book series at the same time and constantly pushed to or over the edge of his powers, defeating pretty much anyone, no matter how ridiculous it may seem, or a nigh almighty cosmic entity, that's hardly used at all, and if used is pretty much nothing but a cosmic plumber ... well ... i guess you know in which direction this goes.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Apr 17th, 2009 at 08:39 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 08:30 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it's her representation in the vs debates that's bothering you, DON'T ATTEND TO THOSE. In the comics you will certainly not stumble about WPotC very often, if at all, so why bother?
It doesn't bother me and why bother? I bother because certain fanboys overhype and super over rate the white phoenix(galacticstorm especially) and he even went as far as he could to claim that TOAA(god) does not exist and is non canon when in fact he is.

Well, i don't know enough about most abstracts, cause just like you i happen to despise those cosmic powered beings, but clearly WPotC is much more powerful than even a full powered Galactus. Any other incarnation might be debated, but clearly not this one.
A semi decently fed galactus was already able to blow up an entire universe within an instant, i don't have that scan but that mr master does.

I doubt WPOTC far surpasses a full powered galactus but maybe on par because we have never actually seen galactus at his maximum potential, i certainly have seen what he did at half power blowing up universes with ease.

And what was her greatest feat? Changing the reality when an alternate reality universe was in her palm? The fact that she could only do it in the white hot room?

BTW the living tribunal is more than a match for WPOTC according to an out of universe source, only somebody as obsessed as galacticstorm would attempt to argue against this :

(please log in to view the image)

^
Living tribunals only superior is the one above all

As i said above, i feel the same. Those characters bore me to death. What i liked most about WPofC was the fact hat she only did something that mattered once and without a fight. Otherwise she thankfully is only referred to or pretty much left alone. Hope it stays that way.
Im sincerely glad we feel the same way smile

He certainly does not, but when i think about what bothers me more, a streetleveler who's used in almost every comic book series at the same time and constantly pushed to or over the edge of his powers, defeating pretty much anyone, no matter how ridiculous it may seem, or a nigh almighty cosmic entity, that's hardly used at all, and if used is pretty much nothing but a cosmic plumber ... well ... i guess you know in which direction this goes.
Yea well to be honest i'm more of a fan of ultimate marvel than the mainstream comics.

Hell i even llike the ultimate version of the phoenix although she is a little bit overpowered(im looking at the apocalypse fight).

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 06:29 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Phoenix/Dark Phoenix is the most powerful mutant, but without the Phoenix Force, Mr. M trumps all of them.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phoenix isn't a mutant... its a cosmic being, a primal force.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 07:36 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by KingD19
Phoenix/Dark Phoenix is the most powerful mutant, but without the Phoenix Force, Mr. M trumps all of them.
MJJ, Scarlet Witch, Frankin Richards (not relly)

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:09 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

It doesn't bother me and why bother? I bother because certain fanboys overhype and super over rate the white phoenix(galacticstorm especially) and he even went as far as he could to claim that TOAA(god) does not exist and is non canon when in fact he is.

So it DOES bother you, otherwise you wouldn't complain, would you?! wink
Again: Don't attend to Phoenix-related threads then.

BTW the living tribunal is more than a match for WPOTC according to an out of universe source, only somebody as obsessed as galacticstorm would attempt to argue against this :

Why pointing that out to me? I never doubted or questioned that in any way! confused

Phoenix isn't a mutant... its a cosmic being, a primal force.:

Yeah, but her corporeal form is one of a human mutant whose genetic code forges the bond between flesh and cosmic force. So she is a mutant who happens to be the embodyment of what you said.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 08:09 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it DOES bother you, otherwise you wouldn't complain, would you?! wink
Again: Don't attend to Phoenix-related threads then.
Good point. But i'll just take a peak.

To be honest though it isn't the phoenix itself that annoys me, its obsessive people like galacticstorm and people that masturbate to jean grey panels that over exaggerate her cosmic powers which is actually what annoys me, funny that i just realized this stick out tongue

Why pointing that out to me? I never doubted or questioned that in any way! confused
Haha my apologies, i got a little carried away but i never thought that you questioned it.

Yeah, but her corporeal form is one of a human mutant whose genetic code forges the bond between flesh and cosmic force. So she is a mutant who happens to be the embodyment of what you said.
Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't have much knowledge on the mainstream 616 comics so i may be a little ignorant on certain subjects involving the 616 comics.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 01:22 PM
CATMANEXE

none of the above.
either but not limited to....
Franklin Richards
Jim Jaspers
Jamie Braddok

the Phoenix Entity is not a mutant

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:28 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah, Jaspers and Jamie are probably the tops, with Jaspers edging out the win because he was stated to be a multi universal threat. And 616 is more powerful than the one that was defeated. Phoenix is not a mutant, and neither is Franklin, I think he got his powers because his parents(Sue Storm and Namor) both had powers.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:54 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834
Eva Pilot

Franklin Richards is a mutant. And is the most powerful.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:58 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He is, that's right, but Sue still cheats on Reed.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 01:03 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Originally posted by CATMANEXE
... the Phoenix Entity is not a mutant

The pure energy of the Phoenix Force isn't, but Phoenix very well is. Is Havoc not a mutant just because he's using cosmic radiation as an energy source, or is Bishop not a mutant just because he channels any kind of energy? Jeans genetic makeup, HER MUTATION, forges a bond to the PF, makes her one with it. So to say Phoenix is not a mutant just because she controls (is) the energies of the PF is not correct.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post May 4th, 2009 07:49 AM