KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Favarite character in lotr

Whos your favarite character
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Frodo 3 5.26%
Sam 4 7.02%
Gollum 0 0%
Gandalf 10 17.54%
Eowyn 5 8.77%
Arwen 3 5.26%
Aragorn 13 22.81%
Legolas 8 14.04%
Faramir 5 8.77%
Pippin and merry 6 10.53%
Total: 39 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favarite character in lotr
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Favarite character in lotr

Whos your favarite ?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 05:03 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

Lurtz.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 10:32 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

OH PEOPLE

If ur favarite is not in the poll still tell us who u fave is and also why x

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:41 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Aragorn

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 10:53 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

The English language - learn it.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 06:51 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

Merry and Pippin (in that order) and not because they where comic relief in the movies. I couldn't help wondering what they where up to as I read the other story lines.

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 11:50 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Tom Bombadil is my favorite.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 10:45 PM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Aragorn, he pwns.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 05:45 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Eowyn, she pwns Nazgul ass!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:57 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jbill311
Tom Bombadil is my favorite.

Tom could own anyone in the LOTR world.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 12:31 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gandalf and Legolas.

Gandalf cause, well, he's Gandalf the White mutha%@&#er.

I admit I may only be choosing Legolas cause of what he did in the movies though...I mean come on. The guy was God in the movies.

Though even in the books I kinda remember how it was pointed out that though Gimli and Aragorn were dirty after fights, Legolas was clean. Which is ganster.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 12:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I vote Frodo!! But Faramir is my second.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 01:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vaiem
Junior Shredder

Samwise for the win.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 05:45 PM
Vaiem is currently offline Click here to Send Vaiem a Private Message Find more posts by Vaiem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

i have so many characters i like:Gandalf,Legolas,Frodo and Gollum

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 08:39 AM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Eomer is very underrated, he's my favorite character. Second is Boromir, but he's hardly in the trilogy in comparison to the more popular characters.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:32 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I liked that grumpy old hobbit who gave Frodo and Sam the stink-eye as they left the Shire in the first film and gave them the same stink-eye when they came back at the end of part three. I wish they would have developed his character just a bit more.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boromir trumps everyone, imo. Especially the book version.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 03:19 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Boromir trumps everyone, imo. Especially the book version.

Why? Because he's an arrogant, self centred idiot who sees the error of his ways far too late?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 05:04 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

All things that indeed make him far more interesting than just about everyone else there.

His motto of "When heads are at a loss, bodies must serve," as he forces a path through the snow scores him manyfold more thaan legolas' poncy feather-footed running. He's llike that all the way through, and all the more awesome for it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 11th, 2008 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 05:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JayJohn85

"Though he seemed the least, Círdan perceived that Gandalf was the most wise and powerful of them. He secretly gave him Narya, the Ring of Fire, telling him:

"Take this ring, Master, for your labours will be heavy; but it will support you in the weariness that you have taken upon yourself. For this is the Ring of Fire, and with it you may rekindle hearts in a world that grows chill. But as for me, my heart is with the Sea, and I will dwell by the grey shores until the last ship sails. I will await you." Appendix B: "The Tale of Years

"Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife,"Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let’s put a smile on that face!" And... Why so serious?"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 07:19 AM
JayJohn85 is currently offline Click here to Send JayJohn85 a Private Message Find more posts by JayJohn85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote