KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Which films do you like more than Star Wars?

Which films do you like more than Star Wars?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
HAHAHAHAHAHA... Independence Day?!?!?! You mean the most unoriginal movie EVER (that didn't give remake credit)?

Hey I liked it. I didn't care how original it was, it was cool and enjoyable. If I over-Analise a movie it can ruin it for me.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 01:07 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

welcome to earth

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 06:10 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Well then in that case, say the original War of the Worlds was good. Slapping CGI and Will "I act the same in every movie" Smith on, hardly makes it better than Jedi.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 10:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Will Smith was in War of the Worlds? I thought it was Tom Cruise? Really gone the way of Jacko hasn't Will?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Tangible God
Will Smith was in War of the Worlds? I thought it was Tom Cruise? Really gone the way of Jacko hasn't Will?

Tom Cruise was in War of the Worlds, Will Smith was in Independence Day, and Wild Wild West which I love!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 03:09 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Independence Day was visual rip off from the ORIGINAL War of the Worlds... which coincidentally, was better than the remake.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 03:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Independence Day was visual rip off from the ORIGINAL War of the Worlds... which coincidentally, was better than the remake.

I have never seen the original because it is old. (Just kidding.)

I just have not seen it yet.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 04:03 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ugh, I couldn't stand Wild Wild West. It's better watching Cartman dance to a non-existent theme of it than sit through that flop. The two alien flicks that preceded it were good, but giant mechanical spiders in the Civil War Era and a poor use of Kevin Kline makes for............. ugh.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Tangible God
Ugh, I couldn't stand Wild Wild West. It's better watching Cartman dance to a non-existent theme of it than sit through that flop. The two alien flicks that preceded it were good, but giant mechanical spiders in the Civil War Era and a poor use of Kevin Kline makes for............. ugh.

I loved it man! I would always watch it years ago at my cousin's house. I haven't seen it in years, I really need to do so becuase of how funny and I just liked it.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 12:57 PM
queeq
Chaos

Didn't care for it much, either. The combo Sonnenfeld-Smith worked better in MiB.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 08:37 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

MIB 1 and 2 was funny I robot with will I liked too but I stop there cause none of them come b4 SW

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 12:32 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

The dollers trilogy is better

Old Post Sep 8th, 2008 11:06 AM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

kekekekeke!

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2008 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Dollers???

Old Post Sep 10th, 2008 07:35 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Office Space,Clerks, SAW, Harry Potter, Pulp Fiction, Old School, American Beauty, Caddy Sack and etc.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:18 AM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

I like WWW more than MiB.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 10:27 AM
queeq
Chaos

Caddy Sack... laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:16 PM
coolmovies

I used to love the alien movies i even had the quadrilogy box set untill i saw sw . Star wars is so good i gave my alien box away now i wish i kept it

o well

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:45 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

You liked one film so much that you decided to give away your other DVDs? Why not own both...?
You do occasionally strike me as a bit of a dumbass...

As for films better than Star Wars:

American Beauty
Fight Club
The Godfather
The Godfather: Part II
The Shawshank Redemption
Silence of the Lambs
Aliens
Goodfellas
Taxi Driver
Pulp Fiction
LA Confidential
Terminator 2
Reservoir Dogs
Blade Runner

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

the matrix trilogy stole my heart away from star wars. sorry.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 08:47 AM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote