KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Online?

POTC Online?
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

POTC Online?

anyone else here play the Pirates MMORPG? it's kinda fun...if anyway does, what do you think? and wanna be friends on it?

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Aug 11th, 2008 07:37 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

urrgg!!!! it doesnt work on my comp!!! i keep trying, but it doesnt!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 02:52 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i play it...although i only play the test server, as i dont need to pay anything and ive got unlimited access:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 06:33 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

does anyone know how to get me out of this situation? i sailed to cuba, but my boat got destroyed, and i had no money to rebuild it, and theres's nothing to kill to get money. so i sold my boat for 50 shillings, and tried to win enough to buy a new boat by gambling, but hten i just ended up loosing all of my money... is there any way to hitch a ride with people who visit the island? bc i really dont wanna have to start my game over...

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 04:22 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksSweet

yes, Potcfan2003
you can sail with some other pirate itīs pretty easy smile
You just ...wait-have you made friends with anybody?..-
-you should find some pirate whoīs next to you or at least at the same island (big grin) and then click on him with "wanna be friend" or i donīt remember (on the right is something like mug and there it shows your friends,crew..) but something like would you like to be my friend,wait in a while thereīs little window opened with his or her answer,if he agrees, chat with him, ask him where is he about to go or what and just go with him go to his ship and together sail somewhere tell him that ya want to go to tortuga or port royal ...itīs very simple,darling,i believe ya can do it!maybe you did already smile
I hope this helps wink

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 07:50 PM
JacksSweet is currently offline Click here to Send JacksSweet a Private Message Find more posts by JacksSweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

thx!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 10:11 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LEWZMP

dats stoopit

Who left the pancakes in the desert?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:57 PM
LEWZMP is currently offline Click here to Send LEWZMP a Private Message Find more posts by LEWZMP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
!!tangerines!!

hehe, potcfan2003, i thought at that beginning of you're post that you actually did sail to cuba... lol. i have no idea what 'Pirates MMORPG' is... could someone enlighten me??

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 07:23 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LEWZMP

dunno

Who left the pancakes in the desert?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 11:17 PM
LEWZMP is currently offline Click here to Send LEWZMP a Private Message Find more posts by LEWZMP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Sounds fun.......

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 11:23 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote