KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Lets make something clear about Spawn.

Lets make something clear about Spawn.
Started by: Takion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji

Gotta get me the rest of spawn

I've got volumes 1 and 2 of the collections.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:50 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Gotta get me the rest of spawn

I've got volumes 1 and 2 of the collections.

Haha I think Volume 5 is coming soon.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:54 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Here's Spawns family

(please log in to view the image)

When Al Simmons was a teenager, Mammon told Richie to get 'something' from a drug dealer. Richie unintentionally stabbed him, When Al and Marc got there, Al finished the job. This is when Al first got noticed as being the "Chosen One"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 08:26 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Great scans thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 09:03 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by guy222
Great scans thumb up

Haha thanks still more to come smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 09:17 AM
Takion

Violator says Spawn doesn't have powers of A God anymore.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 04:03 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Takion, we have a Spawn respect thread where this would be more appropriate. Beyond that, you also post entire issues in this thread, which is a forum no-no and breaks copyright rules. I'll give you a day or two to transfer the actual feats to his respect thread, then this thread will be edited as necessary and closed. And make sure only to transfer feats, not entire issues, or else those will be edited too.

Thank you.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 04:31 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Takion, we have a Spawn respect thread where this would be more appropriate. Beyond that, you also post entire issues in this thread, which is a forum no-no and breaks copyright rules. I'll give you a day or two to transfer the actual feats to his respect thread, then this thread will be edited as necessary and closed. And make sure only to transfer feats, not entire issues, or else those will be edited too.

Thank you.

Ok No problem smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 04:33 PM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

when violator said brothers does he mean just other demons or actual 'brothers' like the Vindicator, the Vacillator, the Vaporizer, and the Vandalizer.

cuz i have never seen them before and i would love to. lol

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:25 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by SevenShackles
when violator said brothers does he mean just other demons or actual 'brothers' like the Vindicator, the Vacillator, the Vaporizer, and the Vandalizer.

cuz i have never seen them before and i would love to. lol

He does mean Vandalizer and so on. I was hoping to actually see them. I don't believe they've made a canon spawn apperance and I only have seen them in his video games.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 05:27 PM
Galan007
Time Master

Re: Lets make something clear about Spawn.

Originally posted by Takion
Recently in threads people and even me have been misinformed about Spawn.

Spawn says to Twitch he never killed God and Satan, the were banished and there are beings more powerful.
how has this been the subject of debate? all you need to do is read spawn #166 [i think it was] and it's pretty clear that's exactly what transpired. *shrugs*

"Who cares what world we're on? Just sit back and enjoy the story..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 06:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Galan007
how has this been the subject of debate? all you need to do is read spawn #166 [i think it was] and it's pretty clear that's exactly what transpired. *shrugs*

You should check the Spawn Vs debates, "How can Spawn kill God, omnipotency yada yada"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 06:10 PM
Nihilist

good work takthumb up

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:16 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Thank You Nihilist smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2008 07:22 PM
KaijuEmperor

Spawn Comics really have given God a Bad Name

Old Post Oct 5th, 2016 01:34 AM
KaijuEmperor is currently offline Click here to Send KaijuEmperor a Private Message Find more posts by KaijuEmperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by KaijuEmperor
Spawn Comics really have given God a Bad Name

Look up Gnosticism.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 6th, 2016 07:27 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote